Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has put on weight, she says she doesn’t fit in her clothes. Her choices are probably limited. The answer is to buy bigger clothes, but I have been in the same place. Not wanting to buy new stuff because any day now I will lose the weight. Plus she might not have the funds now to buy new stuff.
Yeah, me too. More often than not in fact 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah, me too. More often than not in fact 😞
Yeah, got a wardrobe full of fat clothes, thin clothes and ones in between. My goal is to find a weight, even if it isn’t as slim as I would wish, and stick there. Would make life so much simpler.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, got a wardrobe full of fat clothes, thin clothes and ones in between. My goal is to find a weight, even if it isn’t as slim as I would wish, and stick there. Would make life so much simpler.
And then there’s the summer fat clothes, summer thin clothes etc etc! 🙈 We don’t make life easy for ourselves do we really?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My winter wardrobe is basically the same as summer, but with a jumper on.
Are you me?

I’m afraid I subscribe to the wanky Steve Jobs school of thought with day-to-day clothes - I have 5 pairs of the same jeans, 10 identical t shirts, and 3 identical jumpers. When it’s really hot (lol, UK) I have a single pair of shorts and 2 vest tops.

This is mainly because my sense of style is worse than Alice’s so it saves me from myself:D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sut wyt ti RTP? I’m still here and beginning to lose my mind with all the screaming kids 🤯 This Eisteddfod isn’t the main one – that’s always held during the first week of August (I say ‘always’ but the pandemic has prevented it from being held the last two years).

This one right now is the Urdd national eisteddfod: https://www.urdd.cymru/en/eisteddfod/what-eisteddfod/
But yes, this one too has plenty of poetry! Reciting, but also composing it yourself. Doesn’t matter at all what your ancestry is or where you live, you’d just need to be able to perform or write your composition in Cymraeg. You’d also need to be under 25 yrs old! This is rude of me – you could well be – I need to remind myself that not everyone is as old as Alice or myself 😈! I feel ancient atm, 3 days in to this and with the lack of sleep and all…

But I’d say check out the main National Eisteddfod. There’s lots of different competitions and categories in that one. You’d still need to perform or write in Welsh but there are different categories depending on where you are on the ‘language journey’ as they put it. 😊

It’s a shame that one of these events couldn’t have coincided with I&B’s time over here. I would have had my eyes peeled at all times! Ioan grew up competing in this youth eisteddfod and is a member of the Gorsedd of Bards in the ‘big one’. I’m sure they would have come if they were in Wales. Oh well. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future once he’s sorted all the current mess up I suppose.

I hope you’re ok RTP. Hate to think that that horrible article today upset you. You’re the kindest and nicest person I’ve ever met online ❤ Cariad mawr i ti, ffrind.

ETA. Elsie is wearing an Urdd t-shirt in this video (and almost all the comments refer to it).

^ I think the link works although it says it doesn’t.
Sut wyt ti? Wedi blino as hell, haha, but I’ve been up since 2 AM (it’s nearly 5:30 PM here).

I see I can’t perform at Urdd national eisteddfod, then! Haha, my 29th birthday is in two days! 😫

What I would give to write a poem, translate into Cymraeg, take a one-month vacation to Wales, and perform at the main National Eisteddfod! Oh my goodness. One day! Let’s have hope. ❤ Worst case I’ll just fly to Wales and celebrate at the festival. You’d better be there when I do! 💚💚💚

Thank you for your heart. Truly, you shed so much light in these threads. Gonna be an Arab for a second and say ana behebikk (“I love you!”) 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I die, Betty, I kindly request that you display a video montage of my life in GIFs at my funeral. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Alice left us a little hint here? She's going to blame her behaviour over the past few years on medication? And not the squashed grapes kind?

(Apologies if this has been touched on. I missed most of the last thread and haven't had chance to catch up)

View attachment 1307496
I think Cymbalta is an antidepressant. Do they prescribe it for fibro? Or is she talking bs again?

Reactions: 9
the children posts spam continues
Screenshot_20220601-000302_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Bianca documents the dates of flare up’s that could be attributed to Alice and her abuse and Alice wheels one of the kids out for sympathy.
I need help rolling her into the sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Question: how does she believe this reaches Ioan and Bianca if they’ve blocked her? I’m confused. Is she just trying to look good for court or is she dangling this in Ioan’s face because he…can’t see it…?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Question: how does she believe this reaches Ioan and Bianca if they’ve blocked her? I’m confused. Is she just trying to look good for court or is she dangling this in Ioan’s face because he…can’t see it…?
She’s judging him by her own standards - if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be constantly refreshing his IG page for content to see what he was saying. She also knows that it would be painful for him to see these things.
I don’t think she understands that you can choose to just…not look or not engage with things that hurt you.

I’ve long since given up trying to apply logic to the things she does!

Reactions: 13
Ioan will certainly monitor (or have people do it for him) to see if she does something dangerous with the kids (happened before when she was posting pissed at 3 am on a school day, and of course Alice's tiny mind called it "abuse" on twitter) or if she breaks the TRO

Reactions: 14
Urgh the comments. None of my nice ones are getting through.
The comments are just awful. Now, I myself, realize that Alice posted her unending and ever evolving list of illnesses in anticipation of Bianca posting something on MS awareness day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Which those DM comments are absolutely bashing the hell out of her without reading why she was keeping a video diary and why she posted it yesterday.

Now let me speak to the lip gloss criticism. I am known as the lip stick/lip gloss fanatic in the family. My baby sister just loves to tell the story of how when we were flying back to New York from Florida in the winter and the flight attendants were preparing for a possible emergency landing in an ice storm. She was saying her prayers and sobbing and I was putting on fresh lipstick! Hey! The news may have been there!

But, in all seriousness, the medications that have to be taken for certain diseases - and I'm on more now than ever - are incredibly dehydrating. Not just the mouth but some make your lips so dry and flakey you can barely speak. Your damn right I had my lips greased the hell up during chemo. Still do when I have no other makeup on. Like today. In our ninety degree heat.

Alice's FM'S working overtime on the Daily Mail today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The comments are just awful. Now, I myself, realize that Alice posted her unending and ever evolving list of illnesses in anticipation of Bianca posting something on MS awareness day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Which those DM comments are absolutely bashing the hell out of her without reading why she was keeping a video diary and why she posted it yesterday.

Now let me speak to the lip gloss criticism. I am known as the lip stick/lip gloss fanatic in the family. My baby sister just loves to tell the story of how when we were flying back to New York from Florida in the winter and the flight attendants were preparing for a possible emergency landing in an ice storm. She was saying her prayers and sobbing and I was putting on fresh lipstick! Hey! The news may have been there!

But, in all seriousness, the medications that have to be taken for certain diseases - and I'm on more now than ever - are incredibly dehydrating. Not just the mouth but some make your lips so dry and flakey you can barely speak. Your damn right I had my lips greased the hell up during chemo. Still do when I have no other makeup on. Like today. In our ninety degree heat.

Alice's FM'S working overtime on the Daily Mail today.
I can‘t wait for the DM to write all about Ioan’s PRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.