Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice exhibited the same upbeat mood as the last (cancelled) date for the PRO hearing loomed. She is thoroughly convinced this will be her big day of stardom...cameras, media, her precious voice being heard, a costume, the chance to display oh so many emotions. She also thinks she will win but even if not won't it be a chance to perform, to feel for one day, in one small courtroom, a STAR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice exhibited the same upbeat mood as the last (cancelled) date for the PRO hearing loomed. She is thoroughly convinced this will be her big day of stardom...cameras, media, her precious voice being heard, a costume, the chance to display oh so many emotions. She also thinks she will win but even if not won't it be a chance to perform, to feel for one day, in one small courtroom, a STAR.
I bet the Depp Trial gave her loads of ideas (eventhough a RO hearing is completely different lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I do just look and laugh …
Emma has a homage to her lips round her neck .. and it’s true as a turd said once before 😂 it’s like she’s saying ‘chicken or fckin beef’
That's a fecking awful top. Though it wouldn't be so bad if the grommets were smaller. Another example of Alice’s terrible taste, pushing something too far until it's hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's a fecking awful top. Though it wouldn't be so bad if the grommets were smaller. Another example of Alice’s terrible taste, pushing something too far until it's hideous.
Is grommets a euphemism?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else finding that their comments and replies aren’t getting through on the DM article? It’s driving me up the wall!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
https://tenor.com/view/mr-demille-i...oulevard-im-ready-for-my-closeup-gif-17932971
Alice entering the court room.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bianca has added from when the videos/pics are
Quite a few recent ones: three from around the time of the TRO, another three from mid 2021 (so since they started dating, one of them might be even in France)
Screenshot_20220531-222552_Instagram.jpg

Those are the ones from january/february btw
Screenshot_20220531-223213_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220531-223132_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220531-223123_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another throwback to the 90s (as well as the 1790s).

Bianca has added from when the videos/pics are
Quite a few recent ones: three from around the time of the TRO, another three from mid 2021 (so since they started dating, one of them might be even in France)
View attachment 1308895
Those are the ones from january/february btw
Poor Bianca, to have gone through all that stress all at once 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She needs to take medication regularly for several weeks before she decides something isn't working for her.
I wonder if she’ll be drug tested as part of custody or something. That’s prob why she’s publicly stating she takes a ‘teeny tiny bit of tramadol, not even a whole pill!’ to explain why she will test positive for opioids. Of course she has to try pretend she takes the smallest amount possible. She talks and walks and acts exactly like someone in the mist of active addiction. The justifying and minimising and fake jovial ‘everything is fine!’ while anyone with an eye can see the proof she has problems with substances. Proof she openly shares, then later deletes. I say this as someone who has worked in rehabs. It’s clear as day. Akin to someone desperately trying to be as casual as possible while trying to persuade you that the poppy seeds they ate on a bagel must be the reason for a positive test.

i mean anyone responding to that tramadol comment would fairly say: why are you taking your medication not as prescribed by your doctor? They don’t prescribe ‘tiny bits of a pill’. And if you’re as sick as you claim to be, why aren’t you taking the medication prescribed to you to get better? You’re not even trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All of her tops look so old. Like, they've been hanging in her closet for decades and have yellowed and/or have stains, and all look old because you can see that the fabric is pilling on the other tops she's worn.

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll be drug tested as part of custody or something. That’s prob why she’s publicly stating she takes a ‘teeny tiny bit of tramadol, not even a whole pill!’ to explain why she will test positive for opioids. Of course she has to try pretend she takes the smallest amount possible. She talks and walks and acts exactly like someone in the mist of active addiction. The justifying and minimising and fake jovial ‘everything is fine!’ while anyone with an eye can see the proof she has problems with substances. Proof she openly shares, then later deletes. I say this as someone who has worked in rehabs. It’s clear as day. Akin to someone desperately trying to be as casual as possible while trying to persuade you that the poppy seeds they ate on a bagel must be the reason for a positive test.

i mean anyone responding to that tramadol comment would fairly say: why are you taking your medication not as prescribed by your doctor? They don’t prescribe ‘tiny bits of a pill’. And if you’re as sick as you claim to be, why aren’t you taking the medication prescribed to you to get better? You’re not even trying.
That’s a really interesting insight. Thank you for pointing these things out. It’s obvious once you’ve said.

Reactions: 11
All of her tops look so old. Like, they've been hanging in her closet for decades and have yellowed and/or have stains, and all look old, and you can see that the fabric is pilling on the other tops she's worn.
She has put on weight, she says she doesn’t fit in her clothes. Her choices are probably limited. The answer is to buy bigger clothes, but I have been in the same place. Not wanting to buy new stuff because any day now I will lose the weight. Plus she might not have the funds now to buy new stuff.

• Heart

I think Alice has a high tolerance of drugs because of her alcohol intake and that's why she needs higher doses.
Shove that in your batch of screen shots for the court Alice 🍷🍷🗓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.