Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take massive exception to this plan. Enough odd things washing up on Irish shores atm without going for a sunrise walk on the beach and finding Alice washed up like a giant guppy

But feel free to float over a raft of nobbly bobblies! šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ We even know what that scene would look like. She gave us a preview.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any how at least when I married a Welshman I attempted to learn the language unlike Alice šŸ˜”
...And that's what makes you an ambitious, thoughtful, curious, and respectful person who is willing to explore cultures apart from your own. Which is what this world needs more of. šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I picture poor Leon sitting there in his office with Alice sitting opposite. he is in a straight jacket and banging his head on the wall, while she is baby talking him through thousands and thousands of screen shots from here. Telling him how mean and nasty we all are, and none of what we post is true because she is always kind and never abuses any one who didnā€™t deserve it, everybody wuvs her and she never lies.
Bet she is screenshotting the DM comments too.

I can see Leon filing all her screenshots in the bin. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So posting silly pics is brave is it Alice?

AE silly pics brave.png

No I think BW sharing those videos was true bravery...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sut wyt ti RTP? Iā€™m still here and beginning to lose my mind with all the screaming kids šŸ¤Æ This Eisteddfod isnā€™t the main one ā€“ thatā€™s always held during the first week of August (I say ā€˜alwaysā€™ but the pandemic has prevented it from being held the last two years).

This one right now is the Urdd national eisteddfod: https://www.urdd.cymru/en/eisteddfod/what-eisteddfod/
But yes, this one too has plenty of poetry! Reciting, but also composing it yourself. Doesnā€™t matter at all what your ancestry is or where you live, youā€™d just need to be able to perform or write your composition in Cymraeg. Youā€™d also need to be under 25 yrs old! This is rude of me ā€“ you could well be ā€“ I need to remind myself that not everyone is as old as Alice or myself šŸ˜ˆ! I feel ancient atm, 3 days in to this and with the lack of sleep and allā€¦

But Iā€™d say check out the main National Eisteddfod. Thereā€™s lots of different competitions and categories in that one. Youā€™d still need to perform or write in Welsh but there are different categories depending on where you are on the ā€˜language journeyā€™ as they put it. šŸ˜Š

Itā€™s a shame that one of these events couldnā€™t have coincided with I&Bā€™s time over here. I would have had my eyes peeled at all times! Ioan grew up competing in this youth eisteddfod and is a member of the Gorsedd of Bards in the ā€˜big oneā€™. Iā€™m sure they would have come if they were in Wales. Oh well. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future once heā€™s sorted all the current mess up I suppose.

I hope youā€™re ok RTP. Hate to think that that horrible article today upset you. Youā€™re the kindest and nicest person Iā€™ve ever met online ā¤ Cariad mawr i ti, ffrind.

ETA. Elsie is wearing an Urdd t-shirt in this video (and almost all the comments refer to it).

^ I think the link works although it says it doesnā€™t.
Had no idea what mistar urdd was or meant so with the aid of google have just spent a delightful time learning all about him and the organisation. Absolutely fascinating, thank you so muchšŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Bianca documents the dates of flare upā€™s that could be attributed to Alice and her abuse and Alice wheels one of the kids out for sympathy.
I need help rolling her into the sea.
Here to help šŸ˜‚

...And that's what makes you an ambitious, thoughtful, curious, and respectful person who is willing to explore cultures apart from your own. Which is what this world needs more of. šŸ’–
Thank you sweetheartšŸ’– I may show him this post in the morning. I do know that I gained many Brownie points from his family for trying, and they were so kind and helpful. Welsh being my late darling milā€˜s first language and my sil taught in a Welsh medium school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think Cymbalta is an antidepressant. Do they prescribe it for fibro? Or is she talking bs again?
Nah sheā€™s right for once. Iā€™m prescribed Dulexotine which is a similar medication for the anxiety my fibromyalgia pain causes me. Amitriptilene(the devilā€™s concoction imo-nearly went off my rocker on this one. Admittedly I was on a huge dose but never again!)is another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has put on weight, she says she doesnā€™t fit in her clothes. Her choices are probably limited. The answer is to buy bigger clothes, but I have been in the same place. Not wanting to buy new stuff because any day now I will lose the weight. Plus she might not have the funds now to buy new stuff.
Don't be silly. Don't you know that she can just diet for a short time and lose it all?! Was it two weeks she said, months ago? I forget (I'm Old).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nah, just keeping our typing speeds up for when the turd šŸ’© hits the fan in a few weeks.
With the countdown well and truly on Iā€™m starting to feel like an old biddy waiting for the National link up game at Mecca bingo start! I certainly know where Iā€™d like to shove my dobberšŸ˜†

I take massive exception to this plan. Enough odd things washing up on Irish shores atm without going for a sunrise walk on the beach and finding Alice washed up like a giant guppy

But feel free to float over a raft of nobbly bobblies! šŸ¤£
I reckon sales of the noble one that is Nobbly Bobbly will go through the roof in the lead up to the PRO. You canā€™t whack a Nobbly Bobblyā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the countdown well and truly on Iā€™m starting to feel like an old biddy waiting for the National link up game at Mecca bingo start! I certainly know where Iā€™d like to shove my dobberšŸ˜†
Iā€™m actually really worried that nothing will happen like last time. I was really psyched before and then everything went pffftt. šŸ˜±

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Had no idea what mistar urdd was or meant so with the aid of google have just spent a delightful time learning all about him and the organisation. Absolutely fascinating, thank you so muchšŸ˜Š
Youā€™re very welcome. Thanks for your interest. Did you google the song as well? The Urdd (you already know more or less how this is pronounced precisely because Ioan didnā€™t ā€œCHANGE (HIS) NAME!!ā€ Itā€™s like the end of Gruffudd but with an r šŸ¤—) celebrated its centenary back in January and all you heard was that bloody song! šŸ¤Æ They went for a world record with it or something. So, Iā€™m done with it for a while, personally šŸ™‰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didnā€™t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.
The comments are horrible. The dumb people did not even realize why she did the video, because of it being MS Day, they were just saying BW was attention seeking. That is Aliceā€™s specialty, being an attention ho, BW was only trying to shed light on a very severe physical illness.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m actually really worried that nothing will happen like last time. I was really psyched before and then everything went pffftt. šŸ˜±
Yes me too. I hope he goes on with it this time. I'll be really annoyed otherwise.

ON another note, Aussie Tv is repeating Harrow. It's just started showing Liar s2 and now it's advertising Ringer. Are we seeing a resurgence of his old stuff as that new French one gets closer?

I tried to watch Liar but couldn't get into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the fact these videos were from 2018 when she was first diagnosed and did a video diary for the doctors and has now shared some to raise awareness has been lost on many people. They say she wore lipgloss then cried with no tears. She didnā€™t video it for purposes of SM 3-4 years ago obviously. It is MS day she was doing it to raise awareness.
thank you my dear šŸ˜˜ ā¤.
I donā€™t think itā€™s a good thing.

For whatever reason, theyā€™ve really done Bianca dirty.

The comments are brutal.
I couldnā€™t read them, they were so terrible. These people didnā€™t even realize Bianca did the video because of MS Day, they kept saying she was wanting attention. Honestly, the DM commenters are not the brightest people in the world, so I try and not pay too much attention to them.

• Heart
Alice exhibited the same upbeat mood as the last (cancelled) date for the PRO hearing loomed. She is thoroughly convinced this will be her big day of stardom...cameras, media, her precious voice being heard, a costume, the chance to display oh so many emotions. She also thinks she will win but even if not won't it be a chance to perform, to feel for one day, in one small courtroom, a STAR.
All she needs is a staircase to walk down and she could be Norma Desmond.
Also because she has an addictive personality. I have never needed to up my medication even when recovering from painful bone surgery because I donā€™t have the addictive tendency, thank goodness.
She gave herself away as being an addict when she said she had to ā€œdouble the doseā€ the next day when she took pain medication. Normal people would never think of doubling the dose of a narcotic pain medication, thatā€™s very scary. That sounded like someone who is used to taking more medication than her doctor prescribed.

Yeah, me too. More often than not in fact šŸ˜ž
All Alice needs is ā€œtwo weeksā€ and the extra weight will be gone. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.