Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that was AFTER she fell on her arse when a Squirrel jumped out of the rubbish bin at her!!

She is like a modern day Snow White with a garden full of furry animals ;)
My head didn't expect this level of depravity when it comes to Alice, I've read too many threads, the rats in the car and now a squirrel. Would have the day off tomorrow if it weren't for double pay. Oh god, I think you tattlers are great, I'm just trying to acclimatise to the insanity that is Alice. It was worse than I thought. Far worse. She cannot be this transparent surely?! Bugger me sideways. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This makes me so angry. That she said this. She plans on telling a judge she can't work and Ioan should pay for her for the rest of her life doesn't she?
There is zero chance of that happening. If she had a health condition that made it impossible for her to work she'd have to go through the process of trying to get disability, including hiring a disability lawyer. I am almost positive she wouldn't qualify. No judge is going to deem her unable to work with her history of mostly self-diagnosed issues. Most people work with pain. Say hello to working mothers everywhere. She's in for a rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got to ask though, much as we tell her to find a job, who on earth would employ her? Would you? I wouldn’t ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Reading Bianca’s replies and there’s just no comparison between her and Alice. She’s class. Alice is just crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bianca would kill to have the failments that mAlice has rather than MS. They are mostly all in her head anyway.

It's funny that Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS. No brainer!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading Bianca’s replies and there’s just no comparison between her and Alice. She’s class. Alice is just crass.
Bianca shows so much kindness and empathy for people who don't have anything as severe as MS.
She doesn't say "oh my God! I have that too!"

Alice can try to show empathy. But she is completely empty of the empathy gene. Personally, I think Bianca makes people feel better because she acknowledges other people's suffering and empathizes with whatever their illness is.

She doesn't jump to "but mine is worse!" And sometimes that's all people need to lift them up for a bit.

PS. If this was anything close to a normal divorce with children where Alice could acknowledge this is now Ioan's partner and someone the children may spend time with - she would probably empathize with Alice and be kindness itself to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bianca shows so much kindness and empathy for people who don't have anything as severe as MS.
She doesn't say "oh my God! I have that too!"

Alice can try to show empathy. But she is completely empty of the empathy gene. Personally, I think Bianca makes people feel better because she acknowledges other people's suffering and empathizes with whatever their illness is.

She doesn't jump to "but mine is worse!" And sometimes that's all people need to lift them up for a bit.

PS. If this was anything close to a normal divorce with children where Alice could acknowledge this is now Ioan's partner and someone the children may spend time with - she would probably empathize with Alice and be kindness itself to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just like you x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Almost like ordered lol (her boy from NZ would probably call it concern trolling)
Screenshot_20220602-205536_Instagram.jpg

The Ioan gushing is certainly amazing after Alice's IG post
Screenshot_20220602-205040_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-210150_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-210601_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-210335_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Ioan went from Baby Angel to just Angel. And in this case it's not even cringey.

I'm glad Bianca has his support. Not just physical - having somebody to talk to when darkness hits is important. Being alone with heavy thoughts makes everything so much worse. Good on you, Ioan!

• Heart
Alice is going to get triggered so much if she sees any of this
Screenshot_20220602-213106_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHAHA

So AE thought she could split them up with her and her FMs non-stop attacks on YoBee. It seems it only brought them closer together though. I think an outburst should be due any time now but with the TRO.... 🤭 mAlice has played herself yet again.

BW solid with IG.png

• Heart
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
I’m still catching up but thank y’all SO MUCH for your sweetness and love. This community has become a circle of friends I have leaned on for almost a year and I’m blessed to even share space among you I swear I don’t deserve the privilege. I love you. Diolch, diolch, diolch. 💛💛💛

Real quickly…

“Chronic pain pretty much ENDS the life you have.”

Now, let’s think about this for a sec lol: this person purports to be someone battling fibromyalgia based on a self-made diagnosis and is centering herself waaaaaay too much in the community to supposedly advocate for people with the same chronic illness…so like…sitting here stating that having fibro means you’re pretty much hopeless and your life is through? That’s the direction in which you choose to take this?

Listen: Bianca got vulnerable in her most recent post, sure she did. She cried. She cussed. She got angry. She got scared. She showed a side of MS that people rarely pay attention to. She showed others that, yeah, MS will duck up your life.

BUT, and do correct me if I’m wrong—she has posted mainly positive and/or informational content this entire time. She BALANCED OUT the dread of having MS with the ways in which people can cope and be informed to live happier and healthier lives.

Alice is literally just talking about how debilitating her supposed illness is. She doesn’t educate. She wedges her own stories of suffering into people’s offerings of their own personal experiences. She doesn’t listen to these supposed “fellow” sufferers of hers. She only wants to complain and receive sympathy for her medical woes.

Strap on your cowboy boots and kick me the duck back into my lane if I’m out of it but I consider Alice’s above remark to be extremely unhelpful, awful, pessimistic, and hurtful to others battling fibro. No one wants to hear that their life is “over.” No one wants to wake up and think that they have no good reason to be alive or that they might as well surrender to their suffering. That one remark she made sort of cemented it in my mind that Alice has zero regard for the harm she can potentially be committing in this community.

Bianca: “I deal with a LOT of bullshit from my chronic illness and I’ll tell you what that hardship looks like but I’ll also inform you and encourage you to understand that I and those like me can and will get by.”

Alice: “I deal with a LOT of bullshit. That’s it.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for this alternative perspective, beautiful Autisteuse. While I could certainly understand the perspectives of other Tattler-friends, I was additionally hoping that a differing response would be proposed, particularly one that also highlights the (1) nuance of relationships being allowed to shift to ones of true admiration with age and (2) tight bonds formed in circumstances of severe abuse/neglect. Sometimes your mother is your best friend because, of everyone you know, you have invested in them the highest degree of trust. In my case, this is partially through trauma, both my own and our mutual traumas.

My mama is my best friend as well—sometimes I forget this, because she made decisions earlier in my life that subjected me to my father’s aggression and injustice (and still occasionally does), but I value her for the plethora of other times in which she has uplifted me and brought me continuous peace and love. Like you and your mother, I wasn’t treated in childhood as her “only BFF in the world,” which I feel applies very complicated, uncomfortable pressure on children not to disappoint their mother and also to rely too heavily upon them. But as I celebrate my 29th birthday, and as I await the ones to arrive after (should God will them), I hope to get even closer with her.

Again, thank you. 💚
Wishing you a very happy birthday lovely girl, and God willing you will have many, many more. I hope the year ahead is filled with nothing but love, joy, and lots of fun💖💩🎂🍭🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
HAHAHA

So AE thought she could split them up with her and her FMs non-stop attacks on YoBee. It seems it only brought them closer together though. I think an outburst should be due any time now but with the TRO.... 🤭 mAlice has played herself yet again.

View attachment 1313726
that's pretty common. a relationship tends to strengthen if you have things to bond over. Many of us pointed this out at the time, but Alice has one of the worst understands in the human psychology I've ever seen anyway.

• Heart
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
She’s a bleeping moron, of course exercise will help because the endorphins. You don’t have to leap around like Jane Fonda. Very gentle stretching can be achieved on less painful days and will help. This dismissing out of hand of anything that might help is doing my swede in! Shut up, Alice, you aren’t helping the cause one bit😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.