Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go my lovely, for you all and @ReturningthePearls ❤I’ve made it into a recipe card with a photo of one I’ve made one earlier (UK members will get this reference 😀🇬🇧)This is my last pot so I better make some more😊You can eat it after a month, or even straight away but much better to wait. I’ve eaten it three years later and I’m still here! As long as it’s still sealed properly. Store in fridge after opening. Goes with almost anything especially cheese and gammon(so I’m told, I’m a vegetarian)Dollop it in any curry, stew, etc to liven it up too😊❤
THANK YOU!! 🥹 This is basically a birthday present today haha I am so stoked. Really, thank you, friend. ❤

Yep. #prayforLeon.
Happy Birthday @ReturningthePearls Penblwydd Hapus! 🎆 🎆 🎆 🎂 You even have me learning Welsh. I am going there at the end of the month where I shall attempt to climb Snowdon / Yr Wyddfa.

View attachment 1312642
That’s AMAZING of you. I’ve always wanted to get out more but there are no hiking places nearby so my best option is to walk around the woodsy parts of the neighborhoods. 😩 Have so much fun, please!

And thank you! I got a TON of flowers and one of my hornworms cocooned and came out this morning as a huge, gorgeous moth! 💚 I named her Bethan. 🥹 Today is a blessing to me.

4384067F-5C91-45C3-8547-C26ABE1DFE14.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I completely believe the most damaging situation for the girls would be any form of unsupervised custody with Alice. I believe it’d be in their interests to have an ongoing relationship with her, supervised, and for them to be with their father full time. Alice has provided so, so much evidence that she’s an unfit mother.

I mean, ‘everything has to be fun! Happiness only!’ is such a sickening position for a parent to take. When they’re upset I bet she tells them to cheer up, or that she’s got it worse. When they’re angry I bet she slaps them on the back with a ‘cheer up!’ and insists they swallow it down. I suspect the reason she has this policy is to quash any mention of Ioan or longing from the girls: they will understand they cannot mention him because they've been conditioned to protect Alice. No matter how much they may miss and want to see him, they can’t show it. The bleeping stress.

You know what’s not fun? Homework. Cleaning your room. Chores. Doing the dishes. But they’re all essential things for kids to learn and be doing. Even my two year old doesn’t get to be shielded from unhappiness, it’s healthy to experience and learn to process it. He has to experience things he isn’t happy about and that aren’t fun (tidying his toys, being told ‘no’ to another biscuit etc.) and it’d be remiss of me as a parent to try and shield him from that. God she sickens me. She has nothing else in her life so conceptualises her home as some kind of perpetual girls night in, tv and jokes and food delivery and talking. She fails to recognise she’s a/their mother and they’re not her substitute gal pals existing to protect her from the crushing realisation that she’s pushed everyone away and has nobody left.
this is so very well stated, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously say goodbye to your previous life.
So she had a TRO placed on her, Ioan her EX husband had left with the clothes on his back, she left them precisely where she had threw them. (I don’t know if they were covered in urine or we imagined that?) He wanted to recover those items a year after he left and she had to make herself scarce. He took an off-duty policeman with him for reasons that’ll become apparent at the hearing. She faked a three day holiday with the kids. Took some pics for the gram and arrived home claiming Bianca had been with him. “A neighbour” saw a short dark haired woman with him.
I’m sure there’s more I’ve missed but there is so much batshittery.
The very next day she discovered there was a rat in the car who had eaten through wires or the floor or some bullshit like that.
How do we know all of this?? She tweeted it!
And that was AFTER she fell on her arse when a Squirrel jumped out of the rubbish bin at her!!

She is like a modern day Snow White with a garden full of furry animals ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A big "HELL YES" to both of these comments. It seems as if she lacks the emotional capability to self-regulate. Her self-worth comes as a reflection of her partner, not her own attributes or achievements. It's only through others that she finds validation, and if someone fails to give her that validation, she lashes out.

It's unsettling to me to see her reconnect with her Twitter fans--I'm so uncomfortable with all of her ANGEL!! SWEETHEART!! BABY!! gushing over everyone--promising to visit people, etc; it all just gives me a general feeling of ick. I didn't follow her at the peak of her Twitter activity, but wow, she is just exhausting.
I swear Alice has turned me off to most terms of endearment, especially with "thank you my Angel" or "you're an Angel", which should be totally innocuous statements, but now every time I hear "Angel", I hear it in Alice's voice in my head... and ugh, just ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday @ReturningthePearls !!! I hope you celebrate well and sending positive energy towards your Dream of living in Wales! I’m an American who has only been once to visit but can understand why people love it so! Sorry this is only gif that came up in my quick search!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
THANK YOU!! 🥹 This is basically a birthday present today haha I am so stoked. Really, thank you, friend. ❤

That’s AMAZING of you. I’ve always wanted to get out more but there are no hiking places nearby so my best option is to walk around the woodsy parts of the neighborhoods. 😩 Have so much fun, please!

And thank you! I got a TON of flowers and one of my hornworms cocooned and came out this morning as a huge, gorgeous moth! 💚 I named her Bethan. 🥹 Today is a blessing to me.

If that’s you, RTP, you’re truly beautiful. Even without a face! 😅

Penblwydd hapus iawn i ti cariad xx

Oh, and @welp, if you’re the only one not getting paid, well frankly that’s a massive injustice. We should all strike. If Ioan was to pay any one of us, you’d just have to be top of the list.

I mean, he’s not paying me either but I can’t much blame him for that. I don’t bring any receipts or wise insights only silliness and smut – absolutely no use at all mae’n ddrwg gen i Ioan. Got to admit, I’m just here for the laughs tbh 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Aww Happy Birthday, dear girl❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is disgusting. I just can't believe how crass and vulgar she is. Get that PRO and quick, nothing else will stop her. She's such a fool.
I think that even if Ioan and Bianca get the PRO it won’t shut Alice up. She will carry on goading her followers to make nasty comments about them both, then say that she is prevented from telling the truth by the nasty pair who have the Judge and lawyers in their pocket. She would tell the truth, but she will end up in jail. Playing the victim for ever and a day, she will never stop, as she said, she is relentless. Hopefully by then no one will be listening 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like those Cameos aren't going to make Alice self-supporting after all...

Cameo layoffs

And I'm adding my voice to the chorus wishing @ReturningthePearls a very happy birthday! I promise if I find any hornworms on my tomatoes this year, I'll ship them off to you and Bethan!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alice is so emotionally dependent on the girls for validation. They'll replace Ioan in her need for emotional closeness. Sure being close to your kids is fine (I have always been close to my mum and so far my daughter) and of course when a spouse leaves then the parent with custody and kids may well grow even closer in bond but she won't recognise where a boundary between mum, a friend or indeed partner is; she'll push all her insecurities and feelings of abandonment (in her view) on them to fix. God help the girls when they don't want to hang out with her, she'll take it as a terrible insult instead of understanding it is entirely normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Day to day life of work, schools, housework, illness isn't utter happiness, either Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't, or she doesn't live in the real world.
She doesn't live in the real world, uses alcohol and pain to blot it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
This makes me so angry. That she said this. She plans on telling a judge she can't work and Ioan should pay for her for the rest of her life doesn't she?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
Manoeuvring for the divorce hearing to have the prenup set aside cos mAlice can't work no more and needs I to support her for the rest of her life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.