Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot cope with the fact that Bianca has documented her illness for altruistic reasons rather than attention like she would. Everything Alice does is performative to excuse her abhorrent behaviour. Funny how this is ramping up the closer we get to the PRO hearing.
Ioan left her because of her unhinged and downright nastiness. The fact Bianca has a debilitating (and well documented) illness seems irrelevant to him. You love who you love for loads of reasons. She makes it seem that Bianca and Ioan don’t deserve it.
He hasn’t left her for a “twinky in the city” leading into the mid-life crisis trope like she wanted to believe. Bianca is beautiful, articulate, kind and graceful. Alice can suck it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
PS: the NHS is right, so are her doctors
AE: Chronic pain pretty much ENDS the life you had. Cannot believe the NHS would advise this.[work and exercise lol] Reminds me of so many lackadaisical doctors I have seen over the years.

Don't they know AE knows more than any doctor??! She is the smartest person in the room remember!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Might use pain meds as an excuse for the abuse, sorry judge the strong pain meds I was on affected my behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Respectfully, I don't agree with that. My mother is absolutely my best friend. She's always fought so hard to protect me from my narc father and we have an amazing bond. We share everything - not in a creepy way, but a supportive way - and apart from you lovely lot, she's the only one who knows I'm autistic (I would never let my father know about that; he'd find ways to use it against me and hurt me). I couldn't do without her, honestly.
But we didn't become the best of friends until I was in my mid thirties. She never would have insisted that I was her best friend as a child or make me 'pinky swear' to it. That wouldn't have allowed me to develop my own character and personality and would have made me unnecessarily reliant on her. Alice's 'nerdish' claim shows that she sees her children as mere extensions of her ego; she's denying them the possibility of autonomy. It makes me very sad.
You have a very special mother @Autisteuse much love and respect to you both. My Mum is one of my best friends now, but, and it’s a big but, until Alzheimer’s claimed her she wouldn’t hesitate to call me out on something if it was needed. She is my Mum first, my friend, always. we are very close, but it’s a different relationship than the one I have with my friends. I have been shaped by two remarkable women, my Mum, and my mother in law 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought it was a conversation with her bro while picking up Ella that she decided to tweet,. So potentially a family member egging her on.
If it was Ella - she has succeeded in fully alienating her from her father.

• Sad
She’s on here more than any of us. bleeping dingbat.
In that case, I have a message for her!

Hi Alice,

duck OFF.

AND THEN duck OFF SOME MORE. AND THEN duck OFF EVEN MORE THAN THAT.

Ktnxbai xx

Not subtle, but I think it captures the salient points.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If it was Ella - she has succeeded in fully alienating her from her father.
I mean I have little doubt after IG incident that this is the case.

It wouldnt even surprise me if she would drag the kids (or at least the eldest) into the court to make statements against him, she implied this already a few weeks ago.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thanks for giving an explanation, my eyebrows have been working overtime trying to make sense of a lot here! That's crackers, I'm loving the thread titles you are a talented lot on here, no wonder Alice comes to read! I have to ask another question, can anyone explain Marjorie? By the way, apart from brushing my teeth and making a couple of teas, I haven't progressed out of my room yet thanks to this new discovery! I am indeed kissing adiós to my previous life 🧐🧐🧐🧐😁
Don't forget to hydrate! You missed my water bottle post too! Amazon still owes me commission... 😂

• Haha
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
She's trying to claim she can't work because she is bedridden, so really Ioan needs to have custody it's not fair for the girls to be her carers now is it 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She was always jealous of and obsessed with Helen McCrory. I think she would have preferred to have bagged DL as his career ended up better than IG's and he now has a CBE too. So she thinks DL is the cheating type (like herself of course) but is still better than IG as he never divorced. I am sure he doesn't give a rats ass what AE thinks of him. She only moved in those circles because of IG. She will never see any of these people again. But IG (and BW) will. :sneaky:
Alice would give up her left tit to snag Damien Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean I have little doubt after IG incident that this is the case.

It wouldnt even surprise me if she would drag the kids (or at least the eldest) into the court to make statements against him, she implied this already a few weeks ago.
I know different courts in America have different age ranges in which they let a child decide which parent they want to live with.

However - and I learned this in my custody battle for my twin nieces - there is also what the courts consider "runaway age."

The twins were only just 13 - three years below the magic age of 16 - and the judge and law guardians had to take into consideration that the abuse was unbearable enough that if they forced them to stay with their father they were old enough and had the capability to run away.

They were old enough that the judge interviewed them himself (with the law guardians present) and allowed to say they couldn't live with him a minute longer and wanted to be with me.

Visitation with their father (supervised) was ordered but the asshole dropped that if we would drop his court ordered support.

So long story short - I doubt a court will force Ella to live with her father or even force visitation. And honestly, I would be leery of what Ella would say or do if she was forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is very very sick thing to post……

I think she’s working on his friends now. Try and alienate him from his mates

View attachment 1311984View attachment 1311985

It’s gone now
What the duck is with you Alice? You’re not helping your case whatsoever. AHvJD verdict got you rattled mate?

Look at what you’re doing with these rants. People aren’t on your side and supporting you.

Your “fans” are goading you into a meltdown and tripping up. They want to see you burn and you are taking the bait.

If you had proof he’s a liar and an abuser you would have posted it long since, long before your TRO and long before you left twitter. But you can’t, because there is likely no proof.

You seem determined to go down in flames. Think of what that will do your children. Just think about that. You are setting them an awful example of what a strong woman is.

The more you ruin him, the more you are ruined. Remember that.
wonderful quote “ the more you ruin him, the more you are ruined” that is it exactly. It’s as if we’re in the audience watching a ShakespearIan tragedy unfold. Its a tragedy for Ioan and his daughters because she has weaponised them, and destroyed a close and loving relationship between a father and his daughters. It is a tragedy for her, a ruined reputation, a laughing stock, unemployable in her chosen profession, unlikely to ever form a new relationship with anyone worth having. And finally, her daughters will leave her. A lonely, embittered old age beckons Alice, and you brought it all upon yourself. It’s nobody else’s fault but your own. I hope you can sleep well at night

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This makes me so angry. That she said this. She plans on telling a judge she can't work and Ioan should pay for her for the rest of her life doesn't she?
If she can’t manage any paid work, I really don’t think she’ll be able manage parenting two children or looking after a property larger than, say, two rooms.

Maybe Ioan’s side should agree with her 😈

• Heart
I guess some people have such bad chronic pain that they really can't do much, but most don't. That's why it says Work if you can, Alice, not Work no matter what. And you certainly can. You seem to be online all the time - so get a job working at home on your computer.
They recommend that because work adds to your self-worth, it keeps you busy and so your mind off your pain, and because if you're earning money, you don't have to worry about other existential problems, like how to pay rent.

Happy birthday RTP, and if that's your photo, you indeed look lovely, but careful, because your tattoo is showing.

• Heart
Worse than losing a stepsister she had no contact with and barely knew if at all…Here we go again!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know different courts in America have different age ranges in which they let a child decide which parent they want to live with.

However - and I learned this in my custody battle for my twin nieces - there is also what the courts consider "runaway age."

The twins were only just 13 - three years below the magic age of 16 - and the judge and law guardians had to take into consideration that the abuse was unbearable enough that if they forced them to stay with their father they were old enough and had the capability to run away.

They were old enough that the judge interviewed them himself (with the law guardians present) and allowed to say they couldn't live with him a minute longer and wanted to be with me.

Visitation with their father (supervised) was ordered but the asshole dropped that if we would drop his court ordered support.

So long story short - I doubt a court will force Ella to live with her father or even force visitation. And honestly, I would be leery of what Ella would say or do if she was forced.
That’s such a valuable insight. Thank you for sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.