Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go my lovely, for you all and @ReturningthePearls ❤I’ve made it into a recipe card with a photo of one I’ve made one earlier (UK members will get this reference 😀🇬🇧)This is my last pot so I better make some more😊You can eat it after a month, or even straight away but much better to wait. I’ve eaten it three years later and I’m still here! As long as it’s still sealed properly. Store in fridge after opening. Goes with almost anything especially cheese and gammon(so I’m told, I’m a vegetarian)Dollop it in any curry, stew, etc to liven it up too😊❤
Thank you, thank you. I will give this a go 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Chronic pain pretty much ENDS the life you have.”
I don't think AE is talking about her imaginary Fibro here. She is really talking about the meal ticket and prized possession leaving YET AGAIN. She and her FMs are really getting off on this pity party - the vibe on BW's insta is totally different.

I think this is a very subtle troll on AE who did take IG for granted and we know how that worked out for her. "My life is OVER!!!!" :cautious:

BW lucky.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Almost like ordered lol (her boy from NZ would probably call it concern trolling)
View attachment 1313648
The Ioan gushing is certainly amazing after Alice's IG post
View attachment 1313649
View attachment 1313647
View attachment 1313644
View attachment 1313645
The line about Ioan experiencing an attack so early into their relationship is interesting because of all the talk about when their relationship actually started. She says this attack was her first in over two years - going from the information she included in her post on MS Day that seems to indicate this attack was in June 2021 which at least ties in with Ioan's court statement that their relationship started that month.

I obviously can't verify that information but their stories are consistent at least!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm gonna take the title of bleep a bit away from Alice and be one myself, and will gladly take all your angry emoticons and "duck you Buzzard"s, but:

As sweet as all this is, but tit it doesn't look like a coincidence. The comment about January and now about not taking Ioan for granted is imo a direct dig at Alice, and she knows Alice will read it, possibly through us. Also the comment about how her June flair up was just when they started their romance ... that's like leaving a trail of online hints. I don't really know should I believe it, I think she is trying to create a narrative here. PRO hearing is comming soon, folks, and she's going to war.

ETA, before you all @ me: I don't think it's wrong she's doing it, I'm just saying I'll grab my popcorn early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She is, yes. But I, for one, am proud of her. About time someone stood up to that POS. Go Bianca. Go out and win it girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is zero chance of that happening. If she had a health condition that made it impossible for her to work she'd have to go through the process of trying to get disability, including hiring a disability lawyer. I am almost positive she wouldn't qualify. No judge is going to deem her unable to work with her history of mostly self-diagnosed issues. Most people work with pain. Say hello to working mothers everywhere. She's in for a rude awakening.
It's sour grapes she can't grasp that Ioan is in a relationship with someone who has MS and he's fully committed to supporting her.

Reactions: 18
I'm gonna take the title of bleep a bit away from Alice and be one myself, and will gladly take all your angry emoticons and "duck you Buzzard"s, but:

As sweet as all this is, but tit it doesn't look like a coincidence. The comment about January and now about not taking Ioan for granted is imo a direct dig at Alice, and she knows Alice will read it, possibly through us. Also the comment about how her June flair up was just when they started their romance ... that's like leaving a trail of online hints. I don't really know should I believe it, I think she is trying to create a narrative here. PRO hearing is comming soon, folks, and she's going to war.

ETA, before you all @ me: I don't think it's wrong she's doing it, I'm just saying I'll grab my popcorn early.
I haven’t read the comments closely so will have to go back and see what you mean. But imagine having all these lies spread about you for nearly a year that made people go to your account and publicly abuse you when it wasn’t even correct or true. She’s speaking the truth now and setting records straight. Come PRO I think everything Alice ever said is going to be blown right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What do you guys think Alice will do if the PRO is granted? Will she last long being quiet? Will she blow up, because she'll feel she's got nothing to lose? For some reason I can't see her taking it quietly.

Reactions: 15
I think we will forever see “just you wait, the truth will come out” comments from her ad nauseum

Reactions: 21
that's pretty common. a relationship tends to strengthen if you have things to bond over. Many of us pointed this out at the time, but Alice has one of the worst understands in the human psychology I've ever seen anyway.
She also gave them a honeymoon period. No worries about dealing with the kids. Ioan could give Bianca his undivided attention. I'm sure he tried to keep swivel eyed loon's attacks away from B, except where she directly went for her and her family. Alice really played herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What do you guys think Alice will do if the PRO is granted? Will she last long being quiet? Will she blow up, because she'll feel she's got nothing to lose? For some reason I can't see her taking it quietly.
I think she will carry on with the subtle digs and delete and keep pushing how far she can go.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She won’t ever stop. She’ll be tagged at the very least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A very Happy Birthday to @ReturningthePearls

All I see from you is love, empathy and laughter. You might be one of the most mentally healthy people I have the pleasure of knowing. (I know it's different at night alone in the dark)

You contribute so much to all of us and I'm so happy you are here.

All the ❤❤❤ and may this year be blessed for you! 💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don't think she has to create a narrative and is genuinely appreciative of having such a supportive partner.
Alice has already created a narrative of the wronged wife and if the truth smacked her in the face she still wouldn't admit to it. Alice has built her own support network of malignant misfits and misery groupies who continue to feed her insecurities and malaises, she's happy and well fed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Almost like ordered lol (her boy from NZ would probably call it concern trolling)
View attachment 1313648
The Ioan gushing is certainly amazing after Alice's IG post
View attachment 1313649
View attachment 1313647
View attachment 1313644
View attachment 1313645
PS I am not really Bianca. 😂😂

I don't think she has to create a narrative and is genuinely appreciative of having such a supportive partner.
Alice has already created a narrative of the wronged wife and if the truth smacked her in the face she still wouldn't admit to it. Alice has built her own support network of malignant misfits and misery groupies who continue to feed her insecurities and malaises, she's happy and well fed.
I actually believe the June timeline for various reasons.
Obviously because Ioan swore to it in a statement and if there was any evidence otherwise, in this day and age, it would come up.

But mainly because didn't Bianca reveal she first met his parents in France where Ioan was working on a new series? And that was in June.

Just my opinion but I don't think Ioan was going to get involved with anyone on a serious basis unless his parents approved of her

I know that sounds silly in light of the fact he is almost a 50 year old man but we've probably only seen a quarter of the abuse his Mom took from Alice.

I mean I'm going to be 62 - yay for June girls! - and after my years of abuse, I still don't necessarily trust my own judgement when it comes to relationships!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.