Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the children to lose.
If the PRO is granted she’s pretty much lost them anyway. No judge will grant her the full custody she’s after. The smartest person in the room didn’t factor that in!!

Belated Happy Birthday RTP! 🥳💖🎉 I hope your day was as special as you! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like those Cameos aren't going to make Alice self-supporting after all...

Cameo layoffs

And I'm adding my voice to the chorus wishing @ReturningthePearls a very happy birthday! I promise if I find any hornworms on my tomatoes this year, I'll ship them off to you and Bethan!
Well, the fact that her total number of reviews has stood at 33 for the last two months and her followers on Cameo have only increased by 8 (to 173) in the last three months tells me this is hardly the moneymaker she thought it would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what must eat Malice is that Gill likely adores Bianca and gave her approval.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hot off the press.

AE: Oh you sweetheart! Thank you! I was intimidated by the Restraining order but now apparently it's going to be continued for at least a year so hell - I want to be able to talk to all you guys. As long as I don't mention the unmentionable(s)!

So AE figures she might as well talk as IG will get the PRO anyway...

IG - get 5 years. 1 year is nothing.

AE: A lot has happened since then and he and his new girlfriend have taken out a Restraining Order against me so I cannot talk about what happened publicly.

I think you said it all anyway mAlice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s not doing a good job of “not mentioning” is she 🙄

Surely the first rule of TRO is don’t talk about TRO

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's more.

FM: Also once you've been in severe pain for a while it never goes, apparently our brains become wired to tell us we're in pain & that can't be fixed. Its been 10+ years since I spent any length of time without pain. I hope yours isn't too awful

AE: That's exactly what one of my doctors thinks. (Not all of my docs agree) He thinks that it's a non-reversible thing. Since I no longer have a partner to support me I just do what I have to do. It's almost easier because I have no choice, if that makes sense?

mAlice has it worse than Bee cos she's single. But of course. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

AE: You just get used to it. My ex used to say (not his fault) "But you've been in pain ALL DAY? What didn't you tell me? I might as well tell somebody it's been Thursday all day!

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna take the title of bleep a bit away from Alice and be one myself, and will gladly take all your angry emoticons and "duck you Buzzard"s, but:

As sweet as all this is, but tit it doesn't look like a coincidence. The comment about January and now about not taking Ioan for granted is imo a direct dig at Alice, and she knows Alice will read it, possibly through us. Also the comment about how her June flair up was just when they started their romance ... that's like leaving a trail of online hints. I don't really know should I believe it, I think she is trying to create a narrative here. PRO hearing is comming soon, folks, and she's going to war.

ETA, before you all @ me: I don't think it's wrong she's doing it, I'm just saying I'll grab my popcorn early.
I get your viewpoint, I was thinking this too. I just find it strange when public figures respond so heavily to people commenting on their posts. I am not even a celebrity and I don't respond this much to my friends making comments on my posts - I usually call them up or meet up with them and share my extended thoughts then. I would think especially with some sort of fame, extensive involvement in replying to non-celebs commenting may just invite some issues down the line (look at how it's affected Alice). However, the excessive gushing on Ioan is somewhat over the top...I'm not fond of anyone overly gushing over another. Please don't start throwing the tomatoes at me now. Just some thoughts on social interaction in general and probably more a function of my own personality than anything else. I like Ioan and Bianca together, I think they are good for each other, but as with anything, caution is always advised in the social media realm.

Reactions: 11
Back on the chronic pain train. So she’s not working because of chronic pain? Not because she had to put her “career” on hold to raise 2 daughters?? Funny how the narrative keeps changing 👀
This makes me so very angry. My best friend has chronic pain, she has been on strong meds for years. Her pain is constant, and when it happened it was feared she would never walk again. She gets on with her life, has her own business and has brought up her family. She doesn’t complain, ever, and has never let her pain define her, or stop her doing anything if she can help it. Alice, you are a lying toe rag, you aren’t ill, not in the way you say at any rate. You are just a lazy, entitled lard arse who would do anything rather than get off that same arse and find a job. You don’t deserve a scrap of sympathy for any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
the 1 year sounds to me like the divorce takes another year

she wants help because it's impossible to take care of the kids on her own? Cant think of a solution here /s
Screenshot_20220602-235414_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-235250_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234652_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234620_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234559_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234449_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234427_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234405_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234345_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234324_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234250_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234228_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-234157_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hot off the press.

AE: Oh you sweetheart! Thank you! I was intimidated by the Restraining order but now apparently it's going to be continued for at least a year so hell - I want to be able to talk to all you guys. As long as I don't mention the unmentionable(s)!

So AE figures she might as well talk as IG will get the PRO anyway...

IG - get 5 years. 1 year is nothing.

AE: A lot has happened since then and he and his new girlfriend have taken out a Restraining Order against me so I cannot talk about what happened publicly.

I think you said it all anyway mAlice.
So does this mean the TRO will be extended by a year? There will be no PRO? No hearing?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My sil went through hell to get diagnosed but isn’t sick. What??
Oh do duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AE: I've stopped all meds.

Maybe because you're not really sick?

AE: What I'm fighting now is to have some help with my two kids because it's just impossible on my own.

No words. :mad: ETA is this her ploy to get Gloria back? Paid for by IG of course.

AE: But hey - if there was a med that helped I would gladly take it!

Just remembered that she is supposed to be sick...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
AE's liebetes has kicked in again.

AE is now pretending she didn't know about BW's MS when that was revealed very soon after the reveal photo. bleeping liar.

Talking about my own pain = non-stop lies and insults about BW

Our legal agreements are in jeopardy. LOL since when did she ever care about that??

I didn't mean to hurt anybody - WTAF!!

AE wish i knew.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wait. What?! The P in PRO doesn’t stand for permanent?! 😩 What’s this one-year nonsense? That’s a Temporary Restraining Order surely?? FFS. And here I was thinking the PRO would shut the witch up for good.

On a more positive note, I’m so happy to see the interaction between Bianca and Ioan’s Pobol y Cwm / Welsh friends. One of them in particular supported Alice in the early days of the seperation amd wrote as much on his own sm and in replies to her (something along the lines of Ioan being a fool etc). One of the others was firmly behind Ioan from the beginning and from what I’ve seen, he was the one who was instrumental in getting the group together (more than once) when I&B were over here. They’re all firmly in the #TeamB now. Great to see. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait. What?! The P in PRO doesn’t stand for permanent?! 😩 What’s this one-year nonsense? That’s a Temporary Restraining Order surely?? FFS. And here I was thinking the PRO would shut the witch up for good.

On a more positive note, I’m so happy to see the interaction between Bianca and Ioan’s Pobol y Cwm / Welsh friends. One of them in particular supported Alice in the early days of the seperation amd wrote as much on his own sm and in replies to her (something along the lines of Ioan being a fool etc). One of the others was firmly behind Ioan from the beginning and from what I’ve seen, he was the one who was instrumental in getting the group together (more than once) when I&B were over here. They’re all firmly in the #TeamB now. Great to see. 😍
I think it's more like Leon told Alice that with recent events, there is no way she will not get a PRO for less than one year. So, she's taken it as a "1-year extension" of the TRO, rather than a PRO. Semantics...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Alice is just twisting the narrative. There’s not much we know that she didn’t put out there herself. Ioan knows her better (and worse) than anyone. He’s got solid evidence I’m absolutely sure of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

permanent RO are 1-5 years, if you extend them again you have the option to make them actually permanent though

TROs can be extended by up to 6 months (I think) each time depending on certain requirements

I take Alice's tweet as the divorce lasting another year, but her IG post about legal arrangements being in danger (lol what did they even agree about) is interesting in context.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now she's looking for help with the kids. When she had a choice between being reasonable and being a complete ass., she reached for: "I'll take vindictive crazy loon for $1000, Alex..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.