Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is unspeakably disgusting. Her absolute blatant jealousy for Helen is so, so obvious.
She was always jealous of and obsessed with Helen McCrory. I think she would have preferred to have bagged DL as his career ended up better than IG's and he now has a CBE too. So she thinks DL is the cheating type (like herself of course) but is still better than IG as he never divorced. I am sure he doesn't give a rats ass what AE thinks of him. She only moved in those circles because of IG. She will never see any of these people again. But IG (and BW) will. :sneaky:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like there will be loads of tattle lol.

And even then most abusive messages were before she even discovered this site, so a defense of "I was attacked by people I think Ioan paid for, so all I did was reactive abuse" doesnt work.
Yep. #prayforLeon.

Also "all I did was reactive abuse" is what abusers say. It's another variation on "You made me do it".

But as I celebrate my 29th birthday, and as I await the ones to arrive after (should God will them), I hope to get even closer with her.
Happy Birthday @ReturningthePearls Penblwydd Hapus! 🎆 🎆 🎆 🎂 You even have me learning Welsh. I am going there at the end of the month where I shall attempt to climb Snowdon / Yr Wyddfa.

Penblwydd_Happus.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“Happiness only rule!”

“Everything has to be fun!”

god she sounds exhausting. It’s very clear that the way she copes with her children’s trauma is to insist on it being suppressed and papered over with fake smiles and joviality. Can’t imagine how tiring and disheartening it is for the girls to live like that. The incongruence of their emotional state and how they have to present to their monster of a mother is just horrible.

Remember the horrific Bowlby experiments with the wire monkey mothers? At this stage I genuinely think the girls would have their needs met more successfully by a fake wire mother than by Alice. At least a fake wire mother wouldn’t actively cause them harm and insist they shut down any emotion that isn’t ‘happy’.

@Jemadah may I ask what your avatar is from? I’m always wondering when I see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
a few weeks ago where she tried to deny that she is withholding the kids, one of the reasons were the nights and then she included him taking care of her too lol
Did she say she needed help with her boobs in one of her funnier posts? Yes - IG should never have been allowed to escape her as those bad boys need TLC! :ROFLMAO:

You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice’s “happiness only” rule shows exactly how much of an emotional terrorist she is to those poor girls. Part of being a good parent is helping your kids learn how to handle the whole spectrum of emotions, not insisting that they squash any feelings you don’t like.

Typical of a narc though; helping the kids deal with negative emotions would involve her putting someone else first for once and she can’t possibly do that :rolleyes:. Bellend.
She has weaponised the kids. Her total focus is on destroying Ioan the kids are just a means to an end.

Reactions: 19
“Happiness only rule!”

god she sounds exhausting. It’s very clear that the way she copes with her children’s trauma is to insist on it being suppressed and papered over with fake smiles and joviality.
She reposted this video to show how happy the kids are cut off from a loving father. It seems like forced jollity to me. Unlike the lovely pool pics that were posted with IG and the girls back in the day. All the kids seem to do now is look at screens.

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos

Reactions: 19
I wonder what content that mysterious email had? If it's anything like "I would not Amber Heard you" it would give the judge a strong indicator (not proof, but that isnt necessary) that she threatened something like this before, because why otherwise reassuring somebody of it? Unless Ioan uttered that fear before, and even that or Ioan having a mail stating "you will do to me what Amber did to Depp" wouldnt support her case as it's possible that Ioan just repeated her threat

Cant imagine really any other context, unless she has a mail of Ioan threatening her to do this, which has almost no chance to be the case if he included it himself on the TRO (why bring attention to it if there is evidence of the opposite and you dont have any?)
She was emailing one of the flying monkeys a blow by blow account account of the marital break down that will be the emails.
She tweeted about this ages ago, saying it was her proof Ioan was gaslighting her 😏
A kind of diary you could almost call it 😉🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I used to think it would be too damaging to the girls for Ioan to get full custody, however now I think the damage of another 6-10 years in that house will be so much worse. Her parenting skills are non existent…one of the messages from the TRO which really stuck out to me was her saying something along the lines of ‘you have to EARN your place as the fun parent’. Being fun is one of the least important traits your kids need from you, stability, security, love, mothering them instead of them mothering you; these are all so much further up the list for me. And once the kids have all of those, then you can have the fun. I think she genuinely has no concept of this and that makes her a dangerous parent. The damage those girls have already suffered from her can’t be undone but they can be protected from more of it. I really, really hope for their sake that Ioan gets full custody.
I completely believe the most damaging situation for the girls would be any form of unsupervised custody with Alice. I believe it’d be in their interests to have an ongoing relationship with her, supervised, and for them to be with their father full time. Alice has provided so, so much evidence that she’s an unfit mother.

I mean, ‘everything has to be fun! Happiness only!’ is such a sickening position for a parent to take. When they’re upset I bet she tells them to cheer up, or that she’s got it worse. When they’re angry I bet she slaps them on the back with a ‘cheer up!’ and insists they swallow it down. I suspect the reason she has this policy is to quash any mention of Ioan or longing from the girls: they will understand they cannot mention him because they've been conditioned to protect Alice. No matter how much they may miss and want to see him, they can’t show it. The bleeping stress.

You know what’s not fun? Homework. Cleaning your room. Chores. Doing the dishes. But they’re all essential things for kids to learn and be doing. Even my two year old doesn’t get to be shielded from unhappiness, it’s healthy to experience and learn to process it. He has to experience things he isn’t happy about and that aren’t fun (tidying his toys, being told ‘no’ to another biscuit etc.) and it’d be remiss of me as a parent to try and shield him from that. God she sickens me. She has nothing else in her life so conceptualises her home as some kind of perpetual girls night in, tv and jokes and food delivery and talking. She fails to recognise she’s a/their mother and they’re not her substitute gal pals existing to protect her from the crushing realisation that she’s pushed everyone away and has nobody left.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Alice seems very jealous of other couples and men doing well in life and in acting. It’s like she regrets being with Ioan, he was never rich enough or famous enough for her. I don’t think she was ever happy with him. I also don’t think she regrets a thing except marrying Ioan and not another famous actor that has done well or better than him. Her whole life is one big, not good enough tantrum.
Narcs never feel regret, alas. Everything is done to them, not by them. They seek revenge for the wounds they perceieve others have inflicted on them, pity themselves infinitely, but experience no sense of remorse or culpability.
A big "HELL YES" to both of these comments. It seems as if she lacks the emotional capability to self-regulate. Her self-worth comes as a reflection of her partner, not her own attributes or achievements. It's only through others that she finds validation, and if someone fails to give her that validation, she lashes out.

It's unsettling to me to see her reconnect with her Twitter fans--I'm so uncomfortable with all of her ANGEL!! SWEETHEART!! BABY!! gushing over everyone--promising to visit people, etc; it all just gives me a general feeling of ick. I didn't follow her at the peak of her Twitter activity, but wow, she is just exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One thing I wonder though: Alice keeps mentioning screenshoting tattle, but not for example reddit or other places who rip into her much more, could it be that it's because Bianca's friends sister was on here (even with Bianca seemingly not disapproving of it) and thus she focusses on twitter and tattle as those are the easiest to make a connection to her? Is her plan maybe to show Ioan at the hearing (cause she cant otherwise) what people his girlfriend attracts (assuming he didnt know about this), so that he re-thinks that relationship?

I just have a hard time to see any other sense behind it (unless I'm the only one that isnt getting paid!). Even in the Depp/Heard trial where it's blatantly obvious (in my professional opinion) that bots were used (obviously it's only a tiny amount relatively, Depp has genuinely a shitload of supporters) it was completely irrelevant, simply because you cant prove the origin and stars are not responsible for crazy fans (unless they become friends with them like Alice). And besides, a couple of anonymous accounts (that are likely scared to be doxxed by Alice) are really not such a massive amount. Alice has plenty enemies from her political and social rants, Ioan has plenty of fans that werent in the DebLin-System or escaped from it, plenty of neutral people that follow it think that she is wrong - some of those will bother to make a 2nd account to get their point across: that's really not rocket science.

I cracked up this morning when I saw that tweet that she will use a random anonymous accounts criticising her abusive fans as evidence to a deposition. I hope for her sake she is only doing this to scare off people because otherwise she is in for quite an embarrasement.

PS: if Alice rolls out Bianca's friend she opens the can of worms of her own brother and friends (who did a lot more), it's a bit like Heard mentioning Kate Moss (I know she has mentioned before of having "proof" from an writing style expert that Bianca shared this account with her mate, but, this again, opens the Brother can of worms - and this account clearly had two distinctive writing styles - and he was threatening even with a TRO in place)
And why the hell would you want to be defined by your condition anyway?? I bloody don’t!
to be fair that's what Bianca does too (so far), but she does it in a positive way that actually would help people at least.

“Happiness only rule!”

god she sounds exhausting. It’s very clear that the way she copes with her children’s trauma is to insist on it being suppressed and papered over with fake smiles and joviality. Can’t imagine how tiring and disheartening it is for the girls to live like that. The incongruence of their emotional state and how they have to present to their monster of a mother is just horrible.

Remember the horrific Bowlby experiments with the wire monkey mothers? At this stage I genuinely think the girls would have their needs met more successfully by a fake wire mother than by Alice. At least a fake wire mother wouldn’t actively cause them harm and insist they shut down any emotion that isn’t ‘happy’.

@Jemadah may I ask what your avatar is from? I’m always wondering when I see it!
and the punishment for not being always happy are IG posts about why the kids are not happy - they 1:1 took over Ioan's role as her props that have to give her attention and have to pose around for her Socials and have to be her best friends.

such a weird thing anyway, as if Alice is the happiness in person. She also ripped into Bianca for her positive attitude because thats not how life would be, so what is it? :V

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A big "HELL YES" to both of these comments. It seems as if she lacks the emotional capability to self-regulate. Her self-worth comes as a reflection of her partner, not her own attributes or achievements. It's only through others that she finds validation, and if someone fails to give her that validation, she lashes out.

It's unsettling to me to see her reconnect with her Twitter fans--I'm so uncomfortable with all of her ANGEL!! SWEETHEART!! BABY!! gushing over everyone--promising to visit people, etc; it all just gives me a general feeling of ick. I didn't follow her at the peak of her Twitter activity, but wow, she is just exhausting.
It’s funny when she replies to total strangers on IG with KEEP IN TOUCH! As if she’s gonna grow a genuine friendship with these people she wouldn’t give the time of day IRL. I’ve never seen her reply to a comment without splurging her own pain and trauma back to the commenter. Ever. She has nobody IRL as people can’t stand her so she tries to craft rough facsimiles of friendships online.

Reactions: 17
“Happiness only rule!”

She’s scaring me with this Mommie Dearest behaviour!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I see that the rabid old witch managed to shoehorn in yet another reference to her dear, departed step-sister, who she didn't know and possibly never met 😡😡

I've just read a news article about the JD & AH trial, there was mention of "bots" generating millions of tweets about the case. Maybe Alice is screenshotting Turd posts because she thinks we're bot accounts? 👀🙄
View attachment 1312173
Well, I HAVE got a great fat arse bot so.... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She needs some sort of software, similar to autocorrect, that auto-changes her new lie to the lie she previously told so that she can't go wrong.
Or have posted notes dotted around a huge bank of screens at Alice's HQ 🗒

Reactions: 6
I completely believe the most damaging situation for the girls would be any form of unsupervised custody with Alice. I believe it’d be in their interests to have an ongoing relationship with her, supervised, and for them to be with their father full time. Alice has provided so, so much evidence that she’s an unfit mother.

I mean, ‘everything has to be fun! Happiness only!’ is such a sickening position for a parent to take. When they’re upset I bet she tells them to cheer up, or that she’s got it worse. When they’re angry I bet she slaps them on the back with a ‘cheer up!’ and insists they swallow it down. I suspect the reason she has this policy is to quash any mention of Ioan or longing from the girls: they will understand they cannot mention him because they've been conditioned to protect Alice. No matter how much they may miss and want to see him, they can’t show it. The bleeping stress.

You know what’s not fun? Homework. Cleaning your room. Chores. Doing the dishes. But they’re all essential things for kids to learn and be doing. Even my two year old doesn’t get to be shielded from unhappiness, it’s healthy to experience and learn to process it. He has to experience things he isn’t happy about and that aren’t fun (tidying his toys, being told ‘no’ to another biscuit etc.) and it’d be remiss of me as a parent to try and shield him from that. God she sickens me. She has nothing else in her life so conceptualises her home as some kind of perpetual girls night in, tv and jokes and food delivery and talking. She fails to recognise she’s a/their mother and they’re not her substitute gal pals existing to protect her from the crushing realisation that she’s pushed everyone away and has nobody left.
Day to day life of work, schools, housework, illness isn't utter happiness, either Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't, or she doesn't live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Day to day life of work, schools, housework, illness isn't utter happiness, either Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't, or she doesn't live in the real world.
AE doesn't work - as for housework - I doubt it. If Gloria is gone she may have got a cleaning lady on the down low. As for her "illness", when she was doctor shopping one of them said she was the healthiest adult he knew. You let the cat out of the bag with that one mAlice!!

Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't AND she doesn't live in the real world. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also copying BW's law of attraction ethos. I can see her trying to manifest Damian Lewis now that the rich Disney exec failed to materialize. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really needs to stop comparing herself to any other actors’ relationship. Helen McCrory and Keri Russell are bonafide actresses unlike Alice. 102 Dalmatians you mad bleep??
Without their relationships with fellow actors Helen and Keri would still have success.
She really has zero self-awareness or self respect at this point.

Can I just add to my earlier thoughts about parents and kids not being best friends. I mean in the sense of sharing adult problems like divorce. My relationships with my children are ever evolving to be age-appropriate. They know they can tell me anything. Alice is a very different parent from the Mum’s mentioned. 🥰

Also, only have fun in this house means that there’s absolutely no talking about their feelings about Daddy, no not at all. Miss him? Want to see him? That’ll make mum rage and we can’t have that. Those girls are walking on eggshells the way Ioan did. She’s a bleeping monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
AE doesn't work - as for housework - I doubt it. If Gloria is gone she may have got a cleaning lady on the down low. As for her "illness", when she was doctor shopping one of them said she was the healthiest adult he knew. You let the cat out of the bag with that one mAlice!!

Alice is lying and trying to be something she isn't AND she doesn't live in the real world. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also copying BW's law of attraction ethos. I can see her trying to manifest Damian Lewis now that the rich Disney exec failed to materialize. :ROFLMAO:
If she has a cleaning lady, that person is doing a piss poor job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.