Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ties in with what I heard yesterday (2nd hand from a close relative) about I&B being ‘back in America’. Everything points to this now. Set up a tent in that park Betty! We rely on you now.
I have also heard that they're back. That's why I reacted to Alice's mention of taking the girls and Emma to the park today.

Reactions: 17
The rape part of the Argento story was that the boy in question was underage. Which makes it rape by definition.

Reactions: 10
speaking of PRO snacks
Bad news: I’m having a binge episode
Good news: it is so fuckin good lmao oysters Rockefeller, fries, linguini and mussels with garlic bread, and creamed spinach, don’t @ me
LMAO at the Diet Coke like I give a good sweet fuck about my big ass

Reactions: 16
Wtf is she talking about? Fibro can't even be detected with a blood test! Hell, I can donate on my three year survival date from CANCER.

Reactions: 12
If people were to accidentally post erroneous information it would be interesting to see what would happen
Not that I'm a bitch but I've done that with people in real life.

Everyone loves to claim fibro. So I'll ask "does it hurt here, here, and here?" Going to the exact spots it DOESN'T HURT. Then I'll be like "it's not fibro then. You should go back to your Doctor. It might be something serious."

Color me pissed the fuck off with those people.

Reactions: 24
rtp I'm currently almost 300 pounds sob
omg RTP please, please with cherries on top make a cartoon of Alice and Emma at the Trampoline Park!

Reactions: 13
Not taking anything away from this post but babes … Lady particulars pmsl I call it ‘ my she shed’ it’s never been appreciated by the medical profession I’ve encountered ha ha

Reactions: 16
Not taking anything away from this post but babes … Lady particulars pmsl I call it ‘ my she shed’ it’s never been appreciated by the medical profession I’ve encountered ha ha
Nearly choked on my Nobbly Bobbly thenI nearly called my study shed my Lady Cave but my best mate said it was probably not a good idea, especially when I said it will be nice to invite people to come in. Sadly, she was right. She always is

Reactions: 19
oh I didnt know today was World MS Day lol
now it looks like a competition

edit: oh boy, trigger warning for some of the videos

Reactions: 23
The talk about weight and I still work in stones and pounds and feet and inches for height
I do think half of it is mindset though. I've seen bigger people look fab and much better than skinny models for instance cause they dress for themselves and their shape. Whereas I would say Alice still dresses like she's a size 8 except she throws horse blankets, rugs from her hall and scarves galore over herself to try and hide it and fails.

My hearing snacks are going to be immense cause I WILL be good until then. And then I will Carb and wine it up in deference to the occasion.

The whole park thing is making me feel queasy. Not that the kids shouldn't experience a park or that, just that it's obvious what Alice is doing. She posts everything online, if this park is one she'd taken them and gone to before it'd be all over her Insta/twitter feed so....
Just hope Yo and have alerts.

As for all this fibro talk. I'm sorry but the only doctor Alice should be seeing is a head one. That may seem harsh and who am I to say she doesn't have all these illnesses but it's something new constantly, she backtracks and forgets and embelishes and sometimes is caught out in outright lies about it. Like the medication issue where she was prescribed two things that did the same thing. Or she said something was for pain when it isn't. So it just gets me being harsh.

So yeah.
Hurry up PRO hearing I need a wine.

Reactions: 15
Nearly choked on my Nobbly Bobbly thenI nearly called my study shed my Lady Cave but my best mate said it was probably not a good idea, especially when I said it will be nice to invite people to come in. Sadly, she was right. She always is
Nearly choked on feckin what ? Have we interrupted something ?!

Reactions: 12
Ah no! Scratch what I said! I am not a liar like ms Evans! I will NOT be good til the hearing, there's a whole longer than average bank holiday for her madges jubilee this weekend! 4 whole days! Schools off, street parties and all that jazz. I will be onnnnnn it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.