Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐝 don't need no filters!!! 💃🏼

Glad I came on here when I couldn't sleep, haha.
Might see the eruption in real time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Their first official 'do' together & such an important one for MS & they nailed it! 😁 They make a fab couple! 👩‍❤️‍👨
I loved the interview, it must have been a bit nerve wracking being their first but they flowed & are so good together & how lovely to hear her acknowledge his support & you can't miss their connection! 💞
It really touched me the way he was gazing at her when she was speaking, that gaze was so full of love & admiration & was beautiful to see! ❤

I only got up for a cuppa, it's 5.20am here so back to bed soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The absolute best thing that Alice can do now for herself is not react anymore. He has well and truly moved on. She is probably frantically thinking of ways to have a dig at their latest appearance. It’s futile. She has done her worse, there is nothing she can do to him now, she needs to claw back some dignity and the only way to do that is to stop the revenge campaign, and draw a line under it.

I wonder where she got that dress and shoes from. I love her pared down style. I am not a bells and whistles woman, I like the Jennifer Anniston aesthetic and I think that BW has got that going on. Classics with an edge. I hope she puts it on her Instagram (hint hint).

Turns out that gentlemen don’t prefer blondes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve just seen the interview and it’s lovely! He looks at her all the time and it makes me so happy! There is a point towards the end I found when Ioan starts talking about the movie that Bianca interrupts and carries on the narrative. He had the same look when Alice used to do it but I’m guessing that is down to nerves on Bianca’s part and not anything vindictive.

They both looked so elegant and happy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she will watch the video back and see the interruption and learn from it. Not out of fear of upsetting him, but just how to let others have a turn. Alice used to do it because she thought she was being cute, and kookie and wanting the attention. BW is trying to convey something important to her and her enthusiasm meant she interrupted him. She was more polished than I thought she would be. She was very confident about her script. She’s a woman on a mission I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gosh, Ioan looks so healthy and different!
He looks so much younger, it's incredible. You can really see how much of a strain being with Alice must have been for him.
Bianca looks lovely, as usual. It's quite refreshing to see a glamorous woman who isn't full of Botox and plastic, she looks gorgeous, but "normal", if you know what I mean?

I wonder what's coming from the other side? A storm of hurricane proportions, I fear! 😱😱😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
lol. It’s an event for MS, she can interrupt him any time she likes. The fact she feels she can talk freely while clinging on to him means something. Both of these people are going through a harrowing time (no pun intended) and it was her first on camera interview. Cut her some slack. She wasn’t interrupting to change the subject like Alice would, if anyone knows about MS it’s the person with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He looks so much younger, it's incredible. You can really see how much of a strain being with Alice must have been for him.
Bianca looks lovely, as usual. It's quite refreshing to see a glamorous woman who isn't full of Botox and plastic, she looks gorgeous, but "normal", if you know what I mean?

I wonder what's coming from the other side? A storm of hurricane proportions, I fear! 😱😱😂😂
Yes, she looks gorgeously normal and elegant. I get what you mean. She looks glowing with health despite her health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's really funny when you think about it. Her MS diagnosis was pretty much forced to become public by Malice. If she hadn't Bianca would just be seen as another younger girlfriend and probably have little or no attention or public profile 🤣

It'll also kill Malice the way Bianca subtly hints at how it was announced. There's nothing worse than someone refusing to fight with you when you want them too and they then take the moral higher ground. I almost wish for just 24 hours she had her twitter back 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's really funny when you think about it. Her MS diagnosis was pretty much forced to become public by Malice. If she hadn't Bianca would just be seen as another younger girlfriend and probably have little or no attention or public profile 🤣
Hoist by her own petard. Bianca is becoming famous, AE is infamous, for all the wrong reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
lol. It’s an event for MS, she can interrupt him any time she likes. The fact she feels she can talk freely while clinging on to him means something. Both of these people are going through a harrowing time (no pun intended) and it was her first on camera interview. Cut her some slack. She wasn’t interrupting to change the subject like Alice would, if anyone knows about MS it’s the person with it.
I thought it seemed like a normal happy couple thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They weren't delivering a speech to the United Nations.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it seemed like a normal happy couple thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They weren't delivering a speech to the United Nations.
She wasn’t gurning and grabbing him. He didn’t look perturbed about it either.
I think it was a lovely interview, she was very nervous but he supported her well.
The strength it must take to do or say anything that might set off Alice and her horde of harassers adds another element to it. Bianca knows everything she does now is ripped to shreds either on here or Twitter. I know I’m complicit in this, but she has added pressure that most new actors don’t have.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t believe how good Ioan looks- hopefully this will be the start of a career resurgence for him. His hair is trendy for the first time in 25 years and he actually looks kinda… cool! I always felt him and Alice looked so dated on the red carpet. They always seemed to miss the mark and had a z-list vibe (and looked uncomfortable together).

Him and B certainly look good together (and comfortable, and classy, and not z-list) 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She wasn’t gurning and grabbing him. He didn’t look perturbed about it either.
I think it was a lovely interview, she was very nervous but he supported her well.
The strength it must take to do or say anything that might set off Alice and her horde of harassers adds another element to it. Bianca knows everything she does now is ripped to shreds either on here or Twitter. I know I’m complicit in this, but she has added pressure that most new actors don’t have.
The video is already featured on Twitter from one of AE’s favourite people. I am pretty sure BW and IG don’t give a stuff about their detractors now. The last few months have afforded them much needed healing and the results are evident to see. They look strong and one unit. There is light at the end of the tunnel, much to look forward to for them, the new film, closure, rebuilding relationships.

• Heart
Oh but Ioan and Alice already did MS fundraisers and red carpets together!! This bully and his young mistress are just copying the very it couple he ran away in cowardice from!

I can just imagine eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
re: the video: it's very cute. She does interrupt him twice, but it's her interview and the 2nd time he looks at her to continue, so that's fine. But she shouldn't do this if they ever get interviewed together for general or his stuff, Though it's still a far cry from how Alice was interrupting him, and more in line with normal couples lol

They look very good together though. Even in Alice's peak days it didn't even come close to match this well.

I do wonder though after watching the video if he is too besotted with her. As we saw with Alice (and he never looked this in love although I've never seen stuff from the early stages of their relationship except of awkward kisses to judge that) this can lead quickly to being pussywhipped and doing things that aren't very reasonable (and you can argue that both the movie and the child situation are red flags, even if the latter is likely not his fault and the former not that unusual). I'm not going to accuse him of this yet obviously, but the fear is naturally there for someone who had it happen to them before and who is in an unstable part of his life.

But it was very cute how BW gave him credit, that must be very new for him to hear this from a partner LOL.
If he looked at her to Continue that’s not an interruption. Let him be in love, let him be proud of her doing her first proper event. Let them
Enjoy it while the peace lasts.

I agree They are still in honeymoon period and away from stresses at home on this extended break, this probably will be the calm before the storm. Once they’re are home which must be soon (presuming she was on a 90day visitors visa and what with upcoming court etc) then things will become less rosey again while they deal with the reality of divorce, custody, PRO and the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonderful to see them attending such an important event 👏

I have to say I was struck by how smitten Ioan looks. He looks very proud of Bianca. It's lovely to see.

And Bianca acknowledging the strain that MS can have on the partner, and almost saying that it's worse for them, says a lot about her. She really is a very beautiful person IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If he looked at her to Continue that’s not an interruption. Let him be in love, let him be proud of her doing her first proper event. Let them
Enjoy it while the peace lasts.

I agree They are still in honeymoon period and away from stresses at home on this extended break, this probably will be the calm before the storm. Once they’re are home which must be soon (presuming she was on a 90day visitors visa and what with upcoming court etc) then things will become less rosey again while they deal with the reality of divorce, custody, PRO and the children.
Right? He was looking to her to gauge how he should characterize her bad days in both instances. Exactly what I expect my s/o to do when discussing personal information.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think IG has learnt a lot from BW. He has more years than her, and has obviously experienced a long career, marriage, kids, but she seems to have brought something new into his life, not just a new relationship but a way of living and values. There’s a classiness to both of them. Shared goals and visions about what they want to do, and how to live their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
re: the video: it's very cute. She does interrupt him twice, but it's her interview and the 2nd time he looks at her to continue, so that's fine. But she shouldn't do this if they ever get interviewed together for general or his stuff, Though it's still a far cry from how Alice was interrupting him, and more in line with normal couples lol

They look very good together though. Even in Alice's peak days it didn't even come close to match this well.

I do wonder though after watching the video if he is too besotted with her. As we saw with Alice (and he never looked this in love although I've never seen stuff from the early stages of their relationship except of awkward kisses to judge that) this can lead quickly to being pussywhipped and doing things that aren't very reasonable (and you can argue that both the movie and the child situation are red flags, even if the latter is likely not his fault and the former not that unusual). I'm not going to accuse him of this yet obviously, but the fear is naturally there for someone who had it happen to them before and who is in an unstable part of his life.

But it was very cute how BW gave him credit, that must be very new for him to hear this from a partner LOL.
Omg I’m so glad you said this I agree 100% with this. You’ve literally said EVERYTHING I thought when I watched the video. I’ll be REALLY interested to see future interviews to see if this becomes the norm. Maybe he just attracts women with quite domineering characters in comparison with his, although I’m certainly not saying Bianca is like this from this 3 minute interview alone. Don’t @ me.
Overall, a VERY positive first event and outing in my opinion. Bravo guys. Very well handled. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.