Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may sound a bit cheesy, and of course it's all speculation on my part, yet it looks to me like not only is Ioan genuinely in love, but he is becoming the man he always wanted to be but never could because he kept being overrun by the Mack Truck that is Alice. He strikes me as someone who abhors making a spectacle of himself and much prefers a modest, classy appearance (though he doesn't exactly shun the limelight, but that's perfectly fine ☺ ). He seems easy in his skin now, whereas there was always something contrived and uncomfortable about his appearances with I'm-oh-so-kooky-and-quirky-and-cute Alice. I don't think she ever let him be who he actually is, nor did she give him the time and space for personal growth.

Bianca did a stellar job with the interview; I'm not usually a big fan of hyper-positive and perpetually bubbly people, but there is something to her that keeps winning me over every time I see footage of her. I said it before - I honestly admire the way she carries herself in the face of her illness, her abusive ex and the public Malice drama. It's quite the burden for someone so young. What am I saying - it's quite the burden, period.

You know you have won the relationship lottery when your partner brings out the best in you, supports you in everyday life as much as during your big moments, and gives you wings instead of clipping them. Looks to me like YoBee hit the jackpot.

But no worries, Alice - I'm sure there is a rich Disney exec Wolfie Salad Cream Boy pool guy squirrel someone just like that waiting for you. Somewhere. Someday. In a parallel universe. Where no man has gone before. :sneaky:😁
He always looked on edge around Alice, I get the impression he had to spend a lot of time pacifying her to keep the peace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Can we also appreciate B’s sophistication when stating how the situation of her diagnosis being outed unfolded? She just said, “You know, things happen, and it came out,” and idk but that’s really interesting to me. She didn’t go on and on about how much that hurt her—as entitled to do so as she is—nor did she specify how it happened in the first place, which would have involved discussing the cruelty rallied against her all these months. She simply swept over it and focused on the larger idea, which was that it came out regardless and she had to confront it in some way.

I obviously understand the hazards of her speaking about Alice or the rest of the nightmare in any way, shape, or form, so yeah, she never would have mentioned Alice, but the way she glossed over it made it sound so casual and insignificant, and I guess it takes a lot of self-restraint to do that, to make something so serious seem so trivial. I do hope she has actually begun to deem it trivial/isn’t constantly pretending it’s nothing, as that would be emotional suppression, but anyway. She knows how to talk to a camera without giving Alice fodder for another outburst. (One is coming anyway, but that’s on Alice.)

She got class and she got self-control.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This may sound a bit cheesy, and of course it's all speculation on my part, yet it looks to me like not only is Ioan genuinely in love, but he is becoming the man he always wanted to be but never could because he kept being overrun by the Mack Truck that is Alice. He strikes me as someone who abhors making a spectacle of himself and much prefers a modest, classy appearance (though he doesn't exactly shun the limelight, but that's perfectly fine ☺ ). He seems easy in his skin now, whereas there was always something contrived and uncomfortable about his appearances with I'm-oh-so-kooky-and-quirky-and-cute Alice. I don't think she ever let him be who he actually is, nor did she give him the time and space for personal growth.

Bianca did a stellar job with the interview; I'm not usually a big fan of hyper-positive and perpetually bubbly people, but there is something to her that keeps winning me over every time I see footage of her. I said it before - I honestly admire the way she carries herself in the face of her illness, her abusive ex and the public Malice drama. It's quite the burden for someone so young. What am I saying - it's quite the burden, period.

You know you have won the relationship lottery when your partner brings out the best in you, supports you in everyday life as much as during your big moments, and gives you wings instead of clipping them. Looks to me like YoBee hit the jackpot.

But no worries, Alice - I'm sure there is a rich Disney exec Wolfie Salad Cream Boy pool guy squirrel someone just like that waiting for you. Somewhere. Someday. In a parallel universe. Where no man has gone before. :sneaky:😁
You worded this BEAUTIFULLY. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like the "he didnt support his wife" comments. He did. He eliminated his own fandom because of her hurt feelings. He defended all her bad behavior towards others over the years (according to her). He had only good things to say about her in public (which was not mutual). And he tried to get her off her worst addiction (SM) but Alice chose the advise of her enablers and to yet again humilate him.

The fact that he lasted with someone like her for 20 years shows that he is a patient and supportive guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
yeah but did you lose your house, school, any luxury you had (e.g. good vacations) and didnt see your father for over a year (your own choice)? Were you so angry to your dad that you humilated him in public?

I just think it's unrealistic that they will even have a (good) relationship to their dad, let alone to the stepmom. Once estrangement happens it's very hard to undone. Especially with a parent like Alice.
We stopped going away on family holidays when my dad left, but that was a big plus for me as a teenager, getting to spend allthe holidays with my mates and crushes rather than having to be somewhere I considered ‘boring’ with just the oldies and little annoying siblings. Again, what count as luxuries for adults aren’t the same for teens.

My mum was older than my friends’ mothers and drove a car that was older than me. As a 13 yr old, I was embarrassed by both facts and made her drop me off round the corner from school, meet-ups so no-one would see either her or the car! Then along came a young, gorgeous step-mum with a convertible! I loved it! Looking back, I do feel bad about making my preferences quite so obvious to my mum, who I now realize was hurting. But I just mean that you can’t assume that teens will react as adults would. Different things count. Your mates, crushes & boyfriends are your world at that age and your mum more often than not an embarrassment – any mum let alone a crazy one like Alice.

Anyway, a merail.

I still believe things will turn out good for Ioan, either way. And very bleak for Alice unless she drops her bitterness and wish for revenge asap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I can not believe that someone with MS goes to a CHARITY event to raise money and awareness and she is repaid with vile hate in the DM comments section. It’s sickening to witness. Shame on DM for allowing this , it’s sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Saw the DM article and ran straight here!!

Am loving the haircut!
Me too! Great to have some new updates to discuss. He looks great. 😊

I've been out of the twitter loop for a while, any accounts these days that we think are Alice? I miss having some drivel to read before bed :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can not believe that someone with MS goes to a CHARITY event to raise money and awareness and she is repaid with vile hate in the DM comments section. It’s sickening to witness. Shame on DM for allowing this , it’s sick
So agree with this. Such vitriol, hate and vileness. It’s very upsetting to read that there are so many out there projecting at YoBee because of what may be going on in their lives. And cruel.
On a happy note for me, my number 3 son(I have 4)has just contacted me to let me know that he picks up the keys for his little family’s first home on the 20th after many months of letdowns and super hard work to save the money for the deposit(and that’s just for renting-super high rents and hardly any properties) My son and his partner are only 21 and have a 17 month old son. My son has really pulled his finger out of his arse and knuckled down. See, Alice, people can sort their tit out! Sorry, had to share, I’m ecstatic for them😍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
it's funny that Bianca at this point has as much blue check support as Alice at least
hryZB2D.png

re: DM comments, besides the DM-standard cynical comments you get with every relationship like this there is a lot of focus on him not seeing the kids. It's only really a narrative pushed by Alice and her army, most people know (even in the DM) that a lot of parental alienation is involved, plus acting like Alice is a innocent wife, so that way you can see from where those comments are from. They are currently busy on twitter too (maybe also some of the "he will leave when she is in wheelchair" comments which is 1:1 from the TRO, but it's something the average DM would say too, so not sure)

The story is dull at this point: easily 90 % of the comments are people on either side who are very invested lol.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen the interview and it’s lovely! He looks at her all the time and it makes me so happy! There is a point towards the end I found when Ioan starts talking about the movie that Bianca interrupts and carries on the narrative. He had the same look when Alice used to do it but I’m guessing that is down to nerves on Bianca’s part and not anything vindictive.

They both looked so elegant and happy.
They are totally besotted with each other. I didn't see the first interruption as an interruption, more that they are very in tune and finish each other's sentences. She was singing his praises as a supportive partner and he was asked what it's like to be with someone who has MS. Ioan said 'You see her glamoured and dolled up and looking beautiful what you don't see...' 'Is my leg is a mess'.
I would agree that Ioan wasn't thrilled when Bianca interrupted him about the movie particularly when he was going to announce he would be directing it. 'It's a script that has been written by Bianca and will be direct...' 'It's about Multiple Sclerosis!'. She is understandably enthusiastic but he looked a bit crestfallen

Reactions: 13
Whatever Bianca does she will incur the wrath of the usual trolls on DM or twitter or wherever else. Whatever he does next will be criticised by the same group of people. This won’t end for them for some while, sadly. Even if Alice were to win an Oscar the same people would shout at him with “look what she did without you loser!”

Btw I’m still not a super fan of Bianca yet as I am firmly glass half empty and she isn’t! but as I have a VIP close to me with MS it’s close to my heart and I have warmed to her for that. Also if she cares for him and gives him love (if only for now or a year or two,) that’s also good by me.

I do believe he will reconcile with his children. It might take a while and it might not be easy but at some point it’s likely to happen. And I hope so for all their sakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are totally besotted with each other. I didn't see the first interruption as an interruption, more that they are very in tune and finish each other's sentences. She was singing his praises as a supportive partner and he was asked what it's like to be with someone who has MS. Ioan said 'You see her glamoured and dolled up and looking beautiful what you don't see...' 'Is my leg is a mess'.
I would agree that Ioan wasn't thrilled when Bianca interrupted him about the movie particularly when he was going to announce he would be directing it. 'It's a script that has been written by Bianca and will be direct...' 'It's about Multiple Sclerosis!'. She is understandably enthusiastic but he looked a bit crestfallen
exactly this, but I give her the benefit of the doubt for now. it's obviously very important to her and he was looking at her, so maybe she thought he wanted her to continue (lol)

I obviously don't know how Ioan was going to finish the sentence, but it's interesting that he puts more emphasis on the directing (seemingly) and imdb has him only listed as a director/producer. It makes me hope that whatever role he plays will be small and it was just mentioned to attract backers. I really hope they dont have both a starring role, I still think it would be rather awkward (although I think the best would be if it was reversed and she had a minor role while writing the script, too much at once so early imo, but we went through this before)

Reactions: 11
All kidding and gushing aside - if anyone follows Bianca's Instagram, I don't think I've seen anyone who is even a slight "name", elicit so many confidences from strangers and share so many really heartfelt emotions to them in regards to their own illnesses.

As someone who has suffered through cancer - it really does mean a lot on any forum where strangers respond to you kindly. Especially if you don't get that from real live people around you. My own family was like "so yeah, when you're done vomiting you can get groceries for the 88 year old parents right?"

I always enjoy reading the comments on B's Instagram because I see her brightening people's day just by acknowledging their suffering. And sometimes that's the best thing a soul can do for another.
I’m so very sorry you had to deal with all of that, when you should have been receiving all the support and care yourself from those close to you. You are part of a very supportive community here, and while we can’t be of much practical help, we can offer lots of support, and the space to vent. I hope that you’re feeling much better now ❤

With mAlice everything is about sex, isn’t it? Always. The lecherous old sot. 😝
Always about sex, never about love, that’s our Alice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else think that there was a bit of a blush when Bianca was praising him?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As I'm sorting through my screenshots (I reached the early parts of this drama) she actually has mentioned RA before, but as her fibro being a variant of it (lol), but look what other condition she attached to herself, I didnt even notice it back then

(from 18th september 2021)
View attachment 1257616

geography is hard
Fibromyalgia is not a variant of Rheumatoid Arthritis or the converse, Alice. They're discrete conditions. You can have RA *and* fibro, or one of either condition. Fibromyalgia does not result from RA. RA is its own agony and a discernable, treatable condition.
FFS. Is she playing 'drop the drawing pin on the medical condition?' game? It's like the time my father said he had menhorragia and I pointed out that he didn't have a uterus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Holy fuckaroo, batten down the hatches, I think Storm Alice is a brewing-I thought my wind chimes were clanging a bit!
What a shame AE is "gagged" LOL

Still her "deadbeat dad" libel against IG still resonates with a lot of people. These DM comments got a lot of likes but some pushback too.

Sure. Do you think he will hang around when things get really tough when he isn't even there for his own children? He will do to you what he did to his wife.

Blind to the man look how he treats Alice and the children - he is so cold are they biologically his

They look absolutely AMAZING! They’ve definitely got a glaM squad to dress/style them for their debut and don’t they look every inch the stars?!

Christ……. What timing with Alice telling us all about her snotty nose and her “convid“ vomiting, the tintin smack years selfies and then so spectacularly contrasted by this classy display tonight!!!
Yes it's quite the contrast and BW is the one with the real chronic illness.

As for them getting a stylist, no, I think BW is naturally stylish and she may have advised IG on his look too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Coming out of lurkerdom to say I am smile crying at the love between Bianca and Ioan in that video ❤❤❤ He looks so proud and so…unified; he is supported by her as much as he supports her. So deserved for both of them.

Also, @ReturningthePearls, can we please be best buds forever and ever, k thanks 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.