Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the photos and video of them both. Ioan is looking very well these days.

It made me laugh to see the interviewer focusing on Bianca talking while Alice used to ´gatecrash´ when Ioan was interviewed. Bet our Malice will love that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Completely off topic series recommendation below.

"Bosch Legacy" For those fans of Bosch I have found a treasure! On the FreeVee channel there is essentially Bosch Season 8 in Bosch: Legacy. It has Bosch, Maddie, Honey Chandler, and even Coltrane! There will be 10 episodes of which five have been released already. It’s fantastic and I recommend watching it ASAP! Back to mAlice. 😒
It was so much fun to see Crate and Barrel go undercover.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Getty Images have nice pictures of the duo. Similar to the ones used in DM. Full smiles but no open mouth or strangle holds. They look elegant. I do feel sorry for AE. She could have used the last year to move forward but she seems stuck…

Reactions: 14
How perfect is this picture?
They look amazing together.

View attachment 1262698
I love how natural and comfortable they look together, it exudes genuine happiness. They both look amazing, healthy and sexy! No comparison to his pictures with...with...ummmm, mAlice!! If the COVID isn't faking making her sick, this article will!! AND I AM HERE FOR IT! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
damn they out here all glammed up & loved up walking the carpet at a fundraiser meanwhile my fat ass is searching for a fruit loop that rolled under my bed. 😩😩😩
Are you sure you’re not me?! 😂😂
But in my case, I’d be going after a malteser, and desperately trying to get to it before the cat does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
re: the video: it's very cute. She does interrupt him twice, but it's her interview and the 2nd time he looks at her to continue, so that's fine. But she shouldn't do this if they ever get interviewed together for general or his stuff, Though it's still a far cry from how Alice was interrupting him, and more in line with normal couples lol

They look very good together though. Even in Alice's peak days it didn't even come close to match this well.

I do wonder though after watching the video if he is too besotted with her. As we saw with Alice (and he never looked this in love although I've never seen stuff from the early stages of their relationship except of awkward kisses to judge that) this can lead quickly to being pussywhipped and doing things that aren't very reasonable (and you can argue that both the movie and the child situation are red flags, even if the latter is likely not his fault and the former not that unusual). I'm not going to accuse him of this yet obviously, but the fear is naturally there for someone who had it happen to them before and who is in an unstable part of his life.

But it was very cute how BW gave him credit, that must be very new for him to hear this from a partner LOL.

Reactions: 18
He is clearly so in love with her and very proud. You can tell by the way he's beaming in photos and leans his head towards her. They have a deep connection and it shows. ❤

View attachment 1262753
I think Ioan looks like an absolute superstar in this picture and believe with his new, healthy and silver-fox look, he will have no trouble with his career. What a difference! I haven't seen anything he has been in and really thought he looked weak (physically), fragile and frail in the pictures with mAlice. But, DAMN, he is now carrying himself as leading man material. Hope his success goes through the roof because of what he has been through. While B carries on her philanthropy with MS. (I was diagnosed when I was 30, so I can resonate with her passion and struggles).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
re: the video: it's very cute. She does interrupt him twice, but it's her interview and the 2nd time he looks at her to continue, so that's fine. But she shouldn't do this if they ever get interviewed together for general or his stuff, Though it's still a far cry from how Alice was interrupting him, and more in line with normal couples lol

They look very good together though. Even in Alice's peak days it didn't even come close to match this well.

I do wonder though after watching the video if he is too besotted with her. As we saw with Alice (and he never looked this in love although I've never seen stuff from the early stages of their relationship except of awkward kisses to judge that) this can lead quickly to being pussywhipped and doing things that aren't very reasonable (and you can argue that both the movie and the child situation are red flags, even if the latter is likely not his fault and the former not that unusual). I'm not going to accuse him of this yet obviously, but the fear is naturally there for someone who had it happen to them before and who is in an unstable part of his life.

But it was very cute how BW gave him credit, that must be very new for him to hear this from a partner LOL.
Ugh! Reading this snapped me out of my love bubble for them! LOL! You are absolutely correct that if he is too besotted he may not prioritize other important aspects of his life! I got caught up in all the feels and although us turds are happy for him, the E's need to be next on the priority list!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the girls have always been his priority. And plenty of couples are very much in love without it having a negative effect on their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I noticed the interruption in the video too but I put it down to nerves of their first interview. Obviously Ioan would be much more practiced and seasoned at them than B. Such a small thing in grand scheme of a great interview though.

I haven’t watched the video yet, but I don’t think BW is the type of person to pussywhip IG. They are in a relatively new relationship, they gel and match each other, and it is normal to think your love is the bees knees In the beginning, and hopefully for ever. They share the same positivity- she is making him sparkle, and they absolutely have each other’s backs. I bet IG thinks he can overcome any hurdle with BW in his corner, and vice versa. He has gained a lot from her being in his life, he has reconnected with friends, family, Home. They both look so healthy and rested. I am a cynical old boot but I think they are lovely together. And whilst there are some elements of his life that need sorting out, he now has that confidence to do that too now. They both have baggage, but they can share the load. He will reconnect with his girls. He is a loving guy, he won’t want to be away from his kids for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have now watched the video. He is the famous one, but she is equal to him in that relationship, which is as it should be. She has a lot to say because it’s her life, her illness, and she is enthusiastic about getting across her message. She will learn how to interact as a couple in front of the camera, at the moment it’s new. When IG spoke with AE, she was looking around the room, pulling faces and focus, here they are looking at each other when each of them is speaking. They love each other, it’s palpable. I can see them marrying in the near future.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In CA there will be a massive explosion! Meanwhile back in London, so glad they attended this together, it's an important step for them. 👩‍❤️‍👨 💞

Two observations.
1) the man is truly smitten, the tender way he was gazing at B while she was talking, :love: so much love in that lingering look! ❤
2) it looks like he's colouring his hair/beard again, so I'm wondering if he's got a job lined up?

Great to see them & ❤ @Bedazzled's 'love will always triumph over hate eventually' 👩‍❤️‍👨💞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't shoot me but I'm not loving his new haircut!
But he's happy & in love & that's what matters & it's lovely seeing them together! 👩‍❤️‍👨 💞
They also make a much better fit as a couple than he & Malice ever did. 💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.