Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This event was about her and her MS. Presumably when they are on the red carpet discussing his next movie it will be different as it will be about him and his project. I think she did great

• Heart
Reactions: 30
re: the video: it's very cute. She does interrupt him twice, but it's her interview and the 2nd time he looks at her to continue, so that's fine. But she shouldn't do this if they ever get interviewed together for general or his stuff, Though it's still a far cry from how Alice was interrupting him, and more in line with normal couples lol

They look very good together though. Even in Alice's peak days it didn't even come close to match this well.

I do wonder though after watching the video if he is too besotted with her. As we saw with Alice (and he never looked this in love although I've never seen stuff from the early stages of their relationship except of awkward kisses to judge that) this can lead quickly to being pussywhipped and doing things that aren't very reasonable (and you can argue that both the movie and the child situation are red flags, even if the latter is likely not his fault and the former not that unusual). I'm not going to accuse him of this yet obviously, but the fear is naturally there for someone who had it happen to them before and who is in an unstable part of his life.

But it was very cute how BW gave him credit, that must be very new for him to hear this from a partner LOL.
I think you’re spot on with this post, it’s something I’ve thought for a while. I have very small alarm bells going at the thought of a 48 year old man being “besotted” with a much younger woman especially after he has just come out of an abusive relationship.

Please don’t get me wrong, Bianca seems absolutely delightful so this really is not really anything to do with her. But for people who have been in abusive relationships the recommendation is for therapy, healing, the Freedom course etc in order to take a hard look at the patterns within themselves that led to that relationship. And there is a reason why the recommendation is to take a break from relationships while doing that.

Again, I think Bianca seems absolutely lovely and this is not a critique of her in any way, and goodness knows Ioan deserves so much happiness after Alice. I just really hope he is getting a lot of therapy to look at both his past and present relationship as part of his healing because for abuse victims that is so incredibly important to develop a genuinely healthy equal relationship in which the same patterns are not repeated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1. The DM video is amazing. Definitely watch their interview.

2. Find someone who looks at you the way these two look at each other. Amen.

View attachment 1262831
This photo is gonna hurt. I bet Alice is playing it frame by frame, voodoo doll in hand and pulling the light cord on and off with Madame Butterfly playing in the background or Rage Against The Machine. Alice intermittently stomping around yelling ‘duck you, I won’t do what you tell me’ as she crafts a post to end all posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will be surprised if she doesn’t dramatise some sort of medical emergency with the kids. I feel sick even thinking that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The absolute best thing that Alice can do now for herself is not react anymore. He has well and truly moved on. She is probably frantically thinking of ways to have a dig at their latest appearance. It’s futile. She has done her worse, there is nothing she can do to him now, she needs to claw back some dignity and the only way to do that is to stop the revenge campaign, and draw a line under it.

I wonder where she got that dress and shoes from. I love her pared down style. I am not a bells and whistles woman, I like the Jennifer Anniston aesthetic and I think that BW has got that going on. Classics with an edge. I hope she puts it on her Instagram (hint hint).

Turns out that gentlemen don’t prefer blondes.
In all seriousness, I really hope Alice sees sense. I watched that under the cupboard video last night and it gave me chills. She needs help and I hope she gets it, I really do. Those girls truly love her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And dressed appropriately for the occasion. No too tight leather jacket over bulky sweater or sockless with a tuxedo
And no more badly coloured hair (also seen in the sockless photo)

Turns out that gentlemen don’t prefer blondes.
Nor bright brassy yellows. I can’t imagine why

Ah. Tattle lumped both my comments together. Now I come over as a real hair snob. As if I had the loveliest barnet ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally watched the interview. They seem very relaxed and happy with each other and look gorgeous. I think her interrupting is likely nerves and wanting to be seen in her own right as its her film and her story. It didn't bother me too much since she is new to this kind of media interest. Hopefully it doesn't become a habit. If it does I just hope Ioan can stick up for himself and speak up even though it fell on deaf ears with Alice. Not all women are like that Yo!

Anyway I'm heading down to the bunker to shelter from the Alice meltdown because come it will! There's sweet and savoury snacks (I'll even share my liquorice allsorts), drinks of every variety, music and trash tv. Come join! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Ioan looks like an absolute superstar in this picture and believe with his new, healthy and silver-fox look, he will have no trouble with his career. What a difference! I haven't seen anything he has been in and really thought he looked weak (physically), fragile and frail in the pictures with mAlice. But, DAMN, he is now carrying himself as leading man material. Hope his success goes through the roof because of what he has been through. While B carries on her philanthropy with MS. (I was diagnosed when I was 30, so I can resonate with her passion and struggles).
With him looking like this I can now see him playing Bond. Imagine if that happened, Alice would be off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This may sound a bit cheesy, and of course it's all speculation on my part, yet it looks to me like not only is Ioan genuinely in love, but he is becoming the man he always wanted to be but never could because he kept being overrun by the Mack Truck that is Alice. He strikes me as someone who abhors making a spectacle of himself and much prefers a modest, classy appearance (though he doesn't exactly shun the limelight, but that's perfectly fine ☺ ). He seems easy in his skin now, whereas there was always something contrived and uncomfortable about his appearances with I'm-oh-so-kooky-and-quirky-and-cute Alice. I don't think she ever let him be who he actually is, nor did she give him the time and space for personal growth.

Bianca did a stellar job with the interview; I'm not usually a big fan of hyper-positive and perpetually bubbly people, but there is something to her that keeps winning me over every time I see footage of her. I said it before - I honestly admire the way she carries herself in the face of her illness, her abusive ex and the public Malice drama. It's quite the burden for someone so young. What am I saying - it's quite the burden, period.

You know you have won the relationship lottery when your partner brings out the best in you, supports you in everyday life as much as during your big moments, and gives you wings instead of clipping them. Looks to me like YoBee hit the jackpot.

But no worries, Alice - I'm sure there is a rich Disney exec Wolfie Salad Cream Boy pool guy squirrel someone just like that waiting for you. Somewhere. Someday. In a parallel universe. Where no man has gone before. :sneaky:😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Bianca Wallace gushes over boyfriend Ioan Gruffudd

#

There’s a new version with Alice as the footnote where she belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having watched that video I’m so certain that Bianca will be able to win over Ioan’s daughters. They’re going to love her despite everything cos she’ll be so kind and understanding and lovely – everything a great step-parent should be. I now see this having a happy ending 🥰. Alice won’t be able to keep them away much longer, try as she might. And when they eventually get to meet Bianca they’ll see how much they’ve been lied to about what she’s like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having watched that video I’m so certain that Bianca will be able to win over Ioan’s daughters. They’re going to love her despite everything cos she’ll be so kind and understanding and lovely – everything a great step-parent should be. I now see this having a happy ending 🥰. Alice won’t be able to keep them away much longer, try as she might. And when they eventually get to meet Bianca they’ll see how much they’ve been lied to about what she’s like.
eh I doubt it.

Even if I have no doubt that Alice told them all sort of untrue horror stories about her she also told on twitter (btw Alice cult: that is libel, not citing rumours from sources with good track records and plenty of circumstancial evidence) the kids will ALWAYS think of her as the woman that broke their family - no matter if there was cheating or not, they clearly all thought that daddy would come back sooner or later - and thus all bad things that happened after this (even if they should one day realize that things escalated like this because of mom) are going back to her. Really, there is zero percent chance imo, at least for the eldest (small kids can be swayed, but time is ticking and it needs a very strong relationship with the dad first, which wont happen as long as Alice has any sort of custody)

I mean it's already hard if the relationship is not based on suspected cheating and if the bio mom is supportive and the dad loved.

One big mistake Ioan did - if he had those feelings longer - is not divorcing her earlier. A 4 and 7 year old would have been much easier to navigate through, as the former doesnt remember much stuff and the latter is not a bratty teeny with many needs yet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
eh I doubt it.

Even if I have no doubt that Alice told them all sort of untrue horror stories about her she also told on twitter (btw Alice cult: that is libel, not citing rumours from sources with good track records and plenty of circumstancial evidence) the kids will ALWAYS think of her as the woman that broke their family - no matter if there was cheating or not, they clearly all thought that daddy would come back sooner or later - and thus all bad things that happened after this (even if they should one day realize that things escalated like this because of mom) are going back to her. Really, there is zero percent chance imo, at least for the eldest (small kids can be swayed, but it needs a very strong relationship with the dad first, which wont happen as long as Alice has any sort of custody)

I mean it's already hard if the relationship is not based on suspected cheating and if the bio mom is supportive and the dad loved.

One big mistake Ioan did - if he had those feelings longer - is not divorcing her earlier. A 4 and 7 year old would have been much easier to navigate through, as the forner doesnt remember much stuff and the latter is not a bratty teeny with many needs yet.
Same thing happened to me when I was around Ella’s age. My dad’s new partner was portrayed to me as evil and to blame for everything not only by my mum but her whole family, friends, neighbours (she was much better connected than Alice lol!). So I refused to meet The New Woman for over a year, believing what literally every single person around me were saying about her and also that she was only a flash in the pan and that he’d be with some other bird soon, “cos that’s what men like your dad are like”.

Any way. In the end I was forced to meet her. My defences were up and I was so prepared to make things difficult for her.

But at that age, you’re super self-centered. And your parents and whatever’s going on in their lives really aren’t what interest you most, by a long shot. My new step-mum showed a keen interest in my life, was lovely and non-judgmental. And bearing in mind all I had had from my mum for over a year since my dad had left her was negativity, parotted by everyone around her, I just – despite myself – was drawn to this positive, kind, interested person, who was also closer to my age and was more ‘in touch’. I see a lot of her in Bianca. She’ll be wise. She’ll know how to play it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am here for the MS Fundraiser and the after party to follow tonight. Oh yes.

I love that Bianca is keeping it dignified and classy by not draping herself all over Ioan the way Alice always did. Bianca is just the right height for Ioan, not some big overblown Amazon who towered over him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Finally watched the interview. They seem very relaxed and happy with each other and look gorgeous. I think her interrupting is likely nerves and wanting to be seen in her own right as its her film and her story. It didn't bother me too much since she is new to this kind of media interest. Hopefully it doesn't become a habit. If it does I just hope Ioan can stick up for himself and speak up even though it fell on deaf ears with Alice. Not all women are like that Yo!

Anyway I'm heading down to the bunker to shelter from the Alice meltdown because come it will! There's sweet and savoury snacks (I'll even share my liquorice allsorts), drinks of every variety, music and trash tv. Come join! 🥳
I can't I'm still testing positive! The guidance is that after 3 days I am allowed out of isolation but I chose to retest for safety of others and I'm still positive so no joining in for me 😭 🎶 Alllll byyyyy myyyseeelllllfffff 🎶 Try not to have too much fun!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Same thing happened to me when I was around Ella’s age. My dad’s new partner was portrayed to me as evil and to blame for everything not only by my mum but her whole family, friends, neighbours (she was much better connected than Alice lol!). So I refused to meet The New Woman for over a year, believing what literally every single person around me were saying about her and also that she was only a flash in the pan and that he’d be with some other bird soon, “cos that’s what men like your dad are like”.

Any way. In the end I was forced to meet her. My defences were up and I was so prepared to make things difficult for her.

But at that age, you’re super self-centered. And your parents and whatever’s going on in their lives really aren’t what interest you most, by a long shot. My new step-mum showed a keen interest in my life, was lovely and non-judgmental. And bearing in mind all I had had from my mum for over a year since my dad had left her was negativity, parotted by everyone around her, I just – despite myself – was drawn to this positive, kind, interested person, who was also closer to my age and was more ‘in touch’. I see a lot of her in Bianca. She’ll be wise. She’ll know how to play it.
yeah but did you lose your house, school, any luxury you had (e.g. good vacations) and didnt see your father for over a year (your own choice)? Were you so angry to your dad that you humilated him in public?

I just think it's unrealistic that they will even have a (good) relationship to their dad, let alone to the stepmom. Once estrangement happens it's very hard to undone. Especially with a parent like Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A

I can't I'm still testing positive! The guidance is that after 3 days I am allowed out of isolation but I chose to retest on days 4 and today (5) for safety of others and I'm still positive so no joining in for me 😭 🎶 Alllll byyyyy myyyseeelllllfffff 🎶 Try not to have too much fun!
Damn! Well I'll make you a special edition turd party bag! 💩 We might be there a while, all latecomers welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah but did you lose your house, school, any luxury you had (e.g. good vacations) and didnt see your father for over a year (your own choice)? Were you so angry to your dad that you humilated him in public?

I just think it's unrealistic that they will even have a (good) relationship to their dad, let alone to the stepmom. Once estrangement happens it's very hard to undone. Especially with a parent like Alice.
I have to agree. Alice has inflicted what I suspect will be severe longlasting alienation of their own dad and will never be swayed by Bianca even if she ever gets that chance (which is highly unlikely with Alice as their mom).

Damn! Well I'll make you a special edition turd party bag! 💩 We might be there a while, all latecomers welcome!
I'll test every single day 💃🏼 🥳

• Haha
  • Sad
I think the girls have always been his priority. And plenty of couples are very much in love without it having a negative effect on their lives.
Alice thought she could use the girls as some kind of bargaining chip I'm glad he's not playing ball and giving her that power over them. Alice has made her bed and she can damn well lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.