Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is a jackass. My 19 year old niece had to postpone starting college because of the lingering effects of covid.
This divorce should just be finalised so we can move on to the new circus in town and Alice can disappear into the internet wilderness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since when has nAlice had rheumatoid arthritis? (Post-operation paranoia - I've just had surgery on my lower spine and a, NOT recovering well, hence being so silent of late - I'm sure I mentioned I've been recently diagnosed with arthritis. Is nAlice tattle-shopping for new imaginary maladies that others actually experience?)
The repetitive mention of single parenthood is so thinly disguised as a dig at IG that it is below contempt. nAlice could have shared the Covid burden quite easily, had she not been alientating the father of her daughters. She is not a single parent. She is a woman who has deliberately sabotaged her children's relationship for revenge.
On the whole, I support women. I don't join in this site's certainty that Amber Heard is a she-demon based on Johnny Depp's one sided and inflammatory testimony. I support Meghan Markle due to the relentlessly negative, psychologically damaging and racist press smear that has been revealed in Tina Brown's latest book (one that is still highly favourable to the Royal Family). I think that so much of the world has been conditioned to see the male perspective alone. But when it comes to nAlice, I get the chills. Her utter cruelty, narcissistic instability and rage make her a woman I am surprised that anyone can support. I presume that the recently-recovered cancer survivor is Gloria: what a gift to give an ill 'friend', a child with Covid. (Gloria needs care and rest, rather than babysitting duties.) I don't like to say that people are beyond redemption, but nAlice is. She is a narcissist, a grievance collector, and a liar. Heaven help her: no-one else shall.
I fixed her bio

Single SAH Mom to Ella ( 12) Elsie (8), and Emma (12, dog years), who relies on the STBX to pay all the bills even though he isn't allowed to see the children. Currently "gagged" on SM due to restraining order. Still get the digs in though about STBX by playing the victim card. PS buy my cameos so I can feed the poor children. Cameos may not always be delivered.

You're welcome mAlice! 🤭
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely priceless 😂 Just love it

I might out myself with this one but

twatbadger
What a clever and inventive lot you are 🥰😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bless you, @JW. I've had a bad back for 20+ years - exacerbated when my narc ex jumped up and down on it (at 17 stone, the effect was quite drastic, as you can imagine) - and other interventions have been tried. None has been successful before, so I've been living on dihydrocodeine and pilates; I work out six days a week,if the ME/CFS allows. The arthritis is a bit of a shock, TBH. I went to the GP in a last ditch attempt to see if there were anything substantially wrong that could be fixed, rather than the endless fatigue and malaise of ME. I don't want to be permanently ill and tired; it's desperately dull. My GP did a load of blood tests and discovered the arthritis quite by accident. But it makes the constant pain in hands/wrists make sense. He hasn't discussed meds yet: I'm pretty loath to go on steriods, so will have to speak to him re: other ways of managing it.
Am dosed up to the eyeballs right now as my back is excruciating. But hope I'll be a lot better in a week and can just forget about my body: how lovely that would be!
Thank you so much for your good wishes. You're such a fount of support and kindness. Really lovely. xx
I'm truly sorry for what that lump of spite did to you.

Is it RA or osteoarthritis? I have OA in my hands, wrists, elbows, feet and knees. Even after several years, I haven't needed steroids for my joints (though my asthma is different). I take paracetamol on prescription for inflammation and pain, and Naproxin at night. I also take a turmeric and black pepper supplement daily (which two friends swear by, from Home Bargains) which helps. The rheumatology consultant told me that around 50% of people are helped by glucosamine. I do have a rather smart walking stick for bad days as well as a wardrobe of neoprene joint supports, and compression gloves for typing. The GP was rather confused when I burst out laughing when he read out the report of the last set of x-rays, until I reminded him that I would hope that my right big toe was "almost fused" at the very least, given that's the joint that has had a surgical fusion 🤣.

Best of luck 💗💗💗

• Heart
You're so kind - too kind,
Yes, my narc ex was unbelievably cruel: and what was the worst thing for me, during that whole incident, is that a) his torture went on for forty minutes, during which he literally threw me across the room and cracked my head and b) his child by another woman was playing with her teddies in the next room, and afterwards, when I was covered in bruises, sore spots all over my head where he'd yanked out my hair, he said cheerily: 'Don't worry, XXX. Daddy and XXX were only playing.'
I never wanted violence to become normalised for her. I loved that little girl. And I grew up in extremely violent circumstances: my father is a violent alcoholic and covert narcissist, so I was traumatised and beaten for years. (No clues for guessing why I ended up with narcissists for years: you go towards what you know, I suppose.)
What was almost worse, apart from the endless kicking/punching/choking (he knew I hated having my throat touched, so of course went for it) was the mental cruelty. I was accepted for a PhD in Philosophy in ten minutes; he rubbished my achievement and insisted I became a secretary. I was awaiting cancer test results; he sexted with another woman, while sitting beside me and pretending to look after me. I could never count on him being nice, or kind: he'd pull the rug from under me the next day, so that I'd never be used to kindness. When I didn't have cancer after all, he was disappointed; he actually wanted me to sicken and die, so that he could be the caring and bereaved spouse. The constant mental torture as well - "you're stupid" (when I had got a much better degree than he from Oxbridge); 'you're fat' (when he knew I was anorexic); "you're mentally ill" (when I was distressed about the fact he was blackmailing someone in order to trade insider secrets); that was almost worse than the violence. Violence eventually comes to an end - or death. Still, some kind of resolution.
That's why Alice disturbs me so much. Her 113 pages of vitriol, violence, manipulation and cruelty were severely triggering. Her endless attention-seeking, the lies, vanity, character assassination, unkindness, threats, mental torture, emotional blackmail - did I mention the lies, the endless lies? - are my ex narc incarnate. That is why, in this case, I am definitely not on the side of the woman. That is why I'm looking forward to June, when I hope she will be silenced permanently.
I fear for her children. They're mere supply for her vanity and hubris. They're sacrificed on the altar of her narcissistic arrogance.
It breaks my heart.
Ugh. Dangerous scumbag. Glad you are free of him.

You don't have to answer this and I'm not judging but did you go to the police or was it safer not to?

• Heart
Tomorrow is mother's day and there hasnt been a new cameo in a loong time on her site. Quite possible that some were requested to be kept private, but the last reviews were 3 weeks ago when she had the discount (three reviews in that timeframe it seems). Either it wasnt a huge success or she yet again missed her deadlines. Maybe that's why she has Covid lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She lets a kid with symptoms stay with someone else? uhhhhhhhh
View attachment 1248917
View attachment 1248918
I guess Alice just ignores the fact she could have help if she wasn't holding the kids hostage from their father. Stupid woman. 🤨

I remember being a single mum, with so called "alimony" or spousal support, trying to go through further education as well as being in part time work.
I also remember being devastatingly heartbroken because I only had about £50 maximum I could afford spend for my children for Christmas, because I was at that time I didn't qualify for housing support or even educational grants for travel or maintainance. I was was on the breadline - devastated. Family obviously helped so my children didn't go without. But it didn't negate the feelings of guilt.

I seriously doubt that AE is in the position of juggling paying utilities and having to decide to buy one Barbie each for her daughter's at Christmas.

I don't think she will ever be in such a position.
Exactly, Alice’s whining about being a “single mother with no one to help” is a slap in the face to all the REAL single Mothers in the world. Alice doesn't get off her fat keester to go to a job, doesn't have to worry about paying bills, or a place to live, at least for now. She could also have someone to share childcare with, the children's father, who is more than ready to help. When the divorce is finally a done deal she may finally get a very big wakeup call, (I hope).

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ok, one thing I don't understand - why is she even sending Elsie away? I know a few families where all but one had covid and nobody did this.

And Elsie has been exposed to the virus before Alice and Ella showed symptoms and of course now that they are caughing. Sending her away does duck all for her.

Also, has anyone noticed how when Ioan is "mean" to Gloria, Glo has cancer, but when Alice is sending her a child with covid, she is atm clear? Learn to be a better liar, Alice you absolute pos.
She certainly is the ultimate POS. If anyone is a Turd, it’s her.
By the way, I must confess that I don’t truly like us Tattle ladies and men being referred to as Turds. ☺ I know that’s what we are and the moniker is stuck now but I wish we were called something more fitting of our intelligence, fortitude, kindness, and courage. Like Tattle Truth seekers or something. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She set this up about a month ago with the post about the negative covid tests. I smell shite…
I called this when she did that! I said it would turn into a positive then long covid. The scene was set and played put exactly how I, and many others here said it would.

'Smartest person in the room' is just too easy to read.

Reactions: 17
I'm truly sorry for what that lump of spite did to you.

Is it RA or osteoarthritis? I have OA in my hands, wrists, elbows, feet and knees. Even after several years, I haven't needed steroids for my joints (though my asthma is different). I take paracetamol on prescription for inflammation and pain, and Naproxin at night. I also take a turmeric and black pepper supplement daily (which two friends swear by, from Home Bargains) which helps. The rheumatology consultant told me that around 50% of people are helped by glucosamine. I do have a rather smart walking stick for bad days as well as a wardrobe of neoprene joint supports, and compression gloves for typing. The GP was rather confused when I burst out laughing when he read out the report of the last set of x-rays, until I reminded him that I would hope that my right big toe was "almost fused" at the very least, given that's the joint that has had a surgical fusion 🤣.

Best of luck 💗💗💗
It's Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I'm sorry for what you're going through - but so full of admiration at the fact you're so upbeat, unflappable and unbeatable! I'll definitely invest in those preparations/supports - the fewer noxious drugs, the better! Bless you. Many hugs. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I called this when she did that! I said it would turn into a positive then long covid. The scene was set and played put exactly how I, and many others here said it would.

'Smartest person in the room' is just too easy to read.
For me the most tragic thing is that … the only thing she has going on in her life is fckin covid .. again
I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts positive tests for scurvy and flamin rickets next !! No wonder they’re all ill stuck in that disaster zone ☢⚠
I’d have some sort of respect for her if she posted
‘ just been on a mile walk’ or ‘just cleared our one room of doll parts .. bring it on’
But no she posts depressing negative stuff all the time and I’m a believer in the energy you put out into the universe comes back at you ! She won’t be able to stop a pig in alley soon if she doesn’t get out in the fresh air and daylight and start building her immune system !
She just loves talking about herself to whoever about whatever her desperation astounds me always … some people like to live with that vibe … I personally don’t I’m fiercely private… but when there’s kids there it’s an abhorrent way to act !
Again she will never ever change because she thinks she’s ace🤩 😳🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Disclaimer- I’m not knocking covid I’m calling out her BS
HAVE A FABULOUS SUNDAY ❤💩🍸🚬🕊🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ugh. Dangerous scumbag. Glad you are free of him.

You don't have to answer this and I'm not judging but did you go to the police or was it safer not to?
I did in the end - well, rather they came to us, because I fought back. They did the square root of Sweet FA. No, in the end he dumped me - THANK GOD - for someone he'd been setting up as my replacement. I'm fervently glad that he did so, or I might not be alive now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For me the most tragic thing is that … the only thing she has going on in her life is fckin covid .. again
I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts positive tests for scurvy and flamin rickets next !! No wonder they’re all ill stuck in that disaster zone ☢⚠
I’d have some sort of respect for her if she posted
‘ just been on a mile walk’ or ‘just cleared our one room of doll parts .. bring it on’
But no she posts depressing negative stuff all the time and I’m a believer in the energy you put out into the universe comes back at you ! She won’t be able to stop a pig in alley soon if she doesn’t get out in the fresh air and daylight and start building her immune system !
She just loves talking about herself to whoever about whatever her desperation astounds me always … some people like to live with that vibe … I personally don’t I’m fiercely private… but when there’s kids there it’s an abhorrent way to act !
Again she will never ever change because she thinks she’s ace🤩 😳🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Disclaimer- I’m not knocking covid I’m calling out her BS
HAVE A FABULOUS SUNDAY ❤💩🍸🚬🕊🙏🏼
she posts depressing negative stuff all the time.
BIB: she's dropped another 1k followers so I'd say many agree with you, although I reckon a lot of those she picked up over the past year were just following for the shitshow.

Reactions: 18
Scrambled egg and toast is a good nutritious food and quicker than ordering a takeaway.
The fact is she likes bemoaning the fact that she's shouldering the whole child care package. It does not make you a Saint Alice, everyone knows your just a martyr by your own hands!
I don’t get the impression she cooks at all. Surely we’d have seen some evidence by now if that were the case. I think it’s takeaway every night Chez Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was casually scrolling through Ioan's feed earlier today and noticed that his daughter's account liked a number of pretty heavy comments from mid-november (dunno when, and obviously dunno if her or Alice as Alice likely uses her account to lurk on Ioan's and Bianca's accounts, but since the hack we know exactly what narrative his kids were told anyway, so not really surprising) - note that he hid all comments from his relationship reveal post and probably deleted the more visible ones under other posts (those with insults are automatically hid on the mobile version), so there probably was more
UPmVRbF.png

e7ZVEnI.png

cmGMC7R.png

SDUKVnr.png

this was in december under a picture of him with his kids
fxMPTEa.png

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.