Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the impression she cooks at all. Surely we’d have seen some evidence by now if that were the case. I think it’s takeaway every night Chez Alice.
Where are all Alice's IRL friends she was boasting of? Surely they could offer to shop and drop groceries off for her. Seemingly she is still reliant on Gloria 🤔

Reactions: 20
I was casually scrolling through Ioan's feed earlier today and noticed that his daughter's account liked a number of pretty heavy comments from mid-november (dunno when, and obviously dunno if her or Alice as Alice likely uses her account to lurk on Ioan's and Bianca's accounts, but since the hack we know exactly what narrative his kids were told anyway, so not really surprising) - note that he hid all comments from his relationship reveal post and probably deleted the more visible ones under other posts (those with insults are automatically hid on the mobile version), so there probably was more
View attachment 1251450
View attachment 1251451
View attachment 1251452
View attachment 1251453
this was in december under a picture of him with his kids
View attachment 1251455
That is sad. I think even with the PA though that is how a teenage girl would view it under these circumstances. The children are operating on a different timeline from their mum and dad. They are also used to Ioan being away for long periods of time so that is going to alter their perception as well. Ioan told Alice in August that he no longer loved her, Alice made the odd social media post and I imagine it was a shitshow at home, but he stayed in the family home until Christmas when he left for a week but did spend Christmas day with them. Alice was in denial and referred to it as a legal separation instead of the divorce it was and perhaps Ioan wasn't clear to the girls about what was happening and Alice for sure wasn't straight with them. She was in a state of disbelief, she thought she could get him to change his mind and when that didn't work she threatened and blackmailed him and encouraged Ella to not see him unless it was at the house. I don't doubt that Ella didn't like being at the apartment but she should have been told by her mother that Ioan wouldn't be visiting the house and she had to go, instead of being used as bait. Alice was holding Ioan hostage but Ella is also a hostage. They probably all of them pinned their hopes on things being resolved when he came back from France and Bianca drew a line under. All of them want Bianca gone and Ella is punishing him. She has put herself and been put in the position of feeling that her Dad chose Bianca over her, which he hasn't, he is just not giving in to blackmail.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was casually scrolling through Ioan's feed earlier today and noticed that his daughter's account liked a number of pretty heavy comments from mid-november (dunno when, and obviously dunno if her or Alice as Alice likely uses her account to lurk on Ioan's and Bianca's accounts, but since the hack we know exactly what narrative his kids were told anyway, so not really surprising) - note that he hid all comments from his relationship reveal post and probably deleted the more visible ones under other posts (those with insults are automatically hid on the mobile version), so there probably was more
View attachment 1251450
View attachment 1251451
View attachment 1251452
View attachment 1251453
this was in december under a picture of him with his kids
View attachment 1251455
Mmm that’s sniffs of Alice to me … 🤷🏻‍♀️👃🏻 But we know the horror that she is… and would have probably dictated that to one of them to write 🤦🏻‍♀️
do you know if my life depended on it .. I still don’t know which is which E or their names unless reminded 🙄

Reactions: 6
Betting she will die of it several times too. In her imagination.
Yes the kids will get to witness some deathbed scenes now Gloria is gone. :sick:

Interesting that the only time she took them anywhere was when she was told to vacate the house for IG to get his stuff. The rat even got a little vacation too. 🤭

Still it seems Elsie has her friend's family to take her out.

Reactions: 16
Whittaker’s current companions – John Bishop as Dan and Mandip Gill as Yaz – will also be replaced in an all-new 2023 restart for the show. Of her character’s exit, Gill said: “I think just like me, just like my character, there’ll be a lot of tears, but I loved where it ended up.”

Reactions: 2
The PA still kills me to think about. I wonder if we’ll get a Mother’s Day post from Alice—perhaps something drenched in self-congratulatory, look-at-me-I’m-a-single-mom-doing-hard-work-all-by-my-lonesome rubbish. The comments will probably be very much geared towards IG’s absence, concluding with praise about how “strong-willed” a mother Alice is. Sigh. (Btw Happy Mama’s Day, friends. It’s my second sobriety anniversary, too.) 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The PA still kills me to think about. I wonder if we’ll get a Mother’s Day post from Alice—perhaps something drenched in self-congratulatory, look-at-me-I’m-a-single-mom-doing-hard-work-all-by-my-lonesome rubbish. The comments will probably be very much geared towards IG’s , concluding with praise about how “strong-willed” a mother Alice is. Sigh. (Btw Happy Mama’s Day, friends. It’s my second sobriety anniversary, too.) 🥰
BIB - that is fantastic lovely @ReturningthePearls. Congratulations for your huge achievement! ♥

And what a great Mothers Day gift for your Mama too. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ioan's not the new doctor who 🙊
It's Ncuti Gatwa.
Who??😆

Where are all Alice's IRL friends she was boasting of? Surely they could offer to shop and drop groceries off for her. Seemingly she is still reliant on Gloria 🤔
That’s actually really sad. I know she’s brought it all on herself, but the girls haven’t. That got me in the feels-I must toughen up. There must be someone she hasn’t alienated surely?😔

Reactions: 6
Who??😆

That’s actually really sad. I know she’s brought it all on herself, but the girls haven’t. That got me in the feels-I must toughen up. There must be someone she hasn’t alienated surely?😔
Yey … her brother oddly cause she used to moan like fck about ‘him’ 😂🤣

Alice, what have you been up to! 🤣🤣

I second these sentiments 🙌 👏 😘
Awww she did clear out that room … my bad Alice 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
that creepy babies in the ocean thing is crazy omg. i wanna put a message in a glass bottle that says something like “alice evans gonna catch a PRO pass it on” and drop it in the water and maybe someone in Indonesia might find it along the shore and read it and be like “o tit i gotta tell the homies about this.” if it weren’t so non-eco-friendly i’d say we have a cool new way to make things go viral. 🌊 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ioan's not the new doctor who 🙊
It's Ncuti Gatwa.
They were never going to pick another middle aged white guy but hey it’s nice to speculate for chuckles

Whittaker’s current companions – John Bishop as Dan and Mandip Gill as Yaz – will also be replaced in an all-new 2023 restart for the show. Of her character’s exit, Gill said: “I think just like me, just like my character, there’ll be a lot of tears, but I loved where it ended up.”
Perhaps the Master then 🤣 it’s been fun while it lasted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.