Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The PA still kills me to think about. I wonder if we’ll get a Mother’s Day post from Alice—perhaps something drenched in self-congratulatory, look-at-me-I’m-a-single-mom-doing-hard-work-all-by-my-lonesome rubbish. The comments will probably be very much geared towards IG’s absence, concluding with praise about how “strong-willed” a mother Alice is. Sigh. (Btw Happy Mama’s Day, friends. It’s my second sobriety anniversary, too.) 🥰
Congratulations and very well done @ReturningthePearls. It can’t have been easy for yo, I admire and respect your fortitude, grace and your damn funny sense of humour. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, you are a treasure 💖🙏😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations and very well done @ReturningthePearls. It can’t have been easy for yo, I admire and respect your fortitude, grace and your damn funny sense of humour. I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, you are a treasure 💖🙏😘
137.gif
and (or should that be abs) still waiting for your memes to be published, lol! 🤣 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
tbh it's pretty insulting towards Amber Heard to compare her to Alice at this point. At least Heard's ex is a nutjob himself so part of her behavior may be explainable, Alice's claims of abuse are lawyer letters, not talking and enforcing a prenup she herself signed. Heard also got an excessive hate campaign against her, which she doesnt deserve no matter what the truth is, that's something that Ioan got much more than Alice actually (end of last year was insane after the relationship reveal/Alice's press tour), it only really calmed down since Alice proved what a piece of tit she is to her new audience.

The part where they are similar are their attempts to destroy their ex-partners reputation by not telling the whole truth/bending reality. And both suck at fake crying.

I guess the only saving grace Alice has is that it seems like she isn't physical violent.

PS: Ioan's follower count is really increasing at a great rate atm, Liar being top 10 on Netflix in UK for so long (and at time best non-Original-Netflix show) and people researching Fantastic 4 after seeing the new Dr. Strange probably helps a lot here. Bit sad for him that the first things you find about him if you research him is what a car crash his ex is. I hope for him that he can overshadow this with good news.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh that Lorraine interview still gives me the cringies, it’s amazing the faces she puts on between having a camera in her face vs. having her laptop in her face.

5110C655-9C2B-47D8-943A-B6175DAECDAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice has to have it worse than anyone in the history of the earth. She’s a repulsive lazy entitled whining witch.
Tbf if Alice did hold the last supper it’d be a take away 😂🥡🍕
That Ioan had paid for… 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice has to have it worse than anyone in the history of the earth. She’s a repulsive lazy entitled whining witch.

That Ioan had paid for… 😛
there’s only Alice who thinks being under the influence makes her an influencer 🙄🍹🍸🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha ha
STOPPPPP lmaoooo 💀 she’d DEF be able to turn the water into wine on her own tho, that’s a long-learned talent🍷
chuck a KFC bucket and a box of wine on that table Pearls 😂

Apparently AE is "being bullied beyond believe."

Guess she is reading Tattle "once or twice" again.

Found this online lol
Ha ha this just came up on my IG made me think of this post lmao
Crikey imagine that pair crammed in that … discussing their woes …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
it only really calmed down since Alice proved what a piece of tit she is to her new audience.
Only since the TRO imo. Her crazy fans either don't know or don't care she is a piece of tit. Then again she has BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY so many at this stage so it's just the crazies on her timeline.

Reactions: 12
PS: Ioan's follower count is really increasing at a great rate atm, Liar being top 10 on Netflix in UK for so long (and at time best non-Original-Netflix show) and people researching Fantastic 4 after seeing the new Dr. Strange probably helps a lot here. Bit sad for him that the first things you find about him if you research him is what a car crash his ex is. I hope for him that he can overshadow this with good news.
Sadly there are still plenty of people supporting her although it seems her support overall is dwindling. 👀 Let’s hope so. I’m Glad to see Alice’s instagram numbers diminishing and Ioan’s growing nicely. 😊

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't see this thread as being bullying unless bullying is pointing out facts? I read a lot on tattle and a few of the threads are a lot more abrasive than we ever have been! Why is it okay for Alice to dish abuse out but it's wrong to be called out for it? Some people need their heads read.

Now onto more important things - a big shout out to @ReturningthePearls So proud of your sobriety anniversary. Proper massive✨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
G’morning, friends.🌞 Hope you have/are having/had a wonderful day.

And @ThisishowIlivenow THANK YOU, sweet friend! 💚💚💚 It was a good, clean day spent with my mama. I hope the world has been kind to you.

Yeah, I think our threads are pretty tame in terms of the more hardcore call-outs and jabs elsewhere. I used to struggle with feeling like a bully on here but, as I’ve mentioned previously, when I then remembered all of the utterly horrendous things Alice has said and done (plenty of it illegal), and when I reached that conclusion that she’s a supremely toxic person, I just didn’t feel bad about it anymore.

In the beginning (long before she went on a public hunt for Bianca), I had no reason to disbelieve Alice because I knew nothing about her compulsive lying. I liked her mom-humor and her sorrow over losing Ioan was believable to me. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t shite-talking Ioan by any means—because I was so heartbroken that one of my fave actors would “do something like that”—but I had taken Alice’s side regardless…up until she gave me some bitchy answer to a comment I made to her other followers about how we could express support for her without dissing Ioan, after which I started to question her moral compass.

This thread is what turned me around from Alice’s camp. Because amidst our jokes and jabs there’s actual documentation and well-thought-out commentary on her contradictions, deceit, and abuse tactics. A lot of that commentary is further legitimized by the fact that the people sharing it here are survivors of similar abuse. Think about how many people have seen the light from lurking here, just like I had.

These threads are gold, and like you said: it’s not fair that she can dish it but she can’t take it herself. And the saddest thing is that she’ll NEVER have that lightbulb moment where she’s like, “Wow, this jabbing hurts me, maybe it’s just a fraction of what I’ve done to others—I should stop, then, so I don’t hurt those people anymore.” She doesn’t care. And if she don’t care, neither do I. 🎩

Alsooo, and this is just a side thing, if anyone here is or has been lurking and wants to join in on our convos or even just say hello: please do! We’ll be nice to you lol.

🎶 Come ouuuut, come ouuuut, whereeeeever you aaaare…And diss the drunk lady whose heart’s black as taaaar🎶
83C7135E-186F-4451-A2BC-9045C32041A6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sadly there are still plenty of people supporting her although it seems her support overall is dwindling. 👀 Let’s hope so. I’m Glad to see Alice’s instagram numbers diminishing and Ioan’s growing nicely. 😊
the world is full of nutcases that would probably even approve of murder for this, and of course some people went through proper trauma with cheating/divorce and will always support someone who goes through it (even if the cheating part is not proven, and even if she is a cheater herself, quite possibly even in her marriage). The fact that she doesnt get much support after the initial bump (that she completely undid with her behavior on SM plus the TRO) despite the whole dumped wife narrative speaks volumes. Normally they get overwhelming support (just check other woman that went through cheating etc., but they kept it classy unlike her), but in her case the public at large is clearly against her. For good reasons.

But of course for logical thinking people it is quite a shock that she has support (even if it's not much). Her whole situation is entirely self-inflicted: she signed the prenup herself, she didnt work despite a nanny, she non-stop made digs about her husband on SM and violated his privacy, even publicly shamed him at least once even before all of this happened - I personally didnt think that Ioan would leave her either as he seemed so insanely pussy whipped, but when the fog was ever going to lift this was always going to be the outcome. And I can't feel sorry for her, especially since her reaction to him leaving (not even the suspected cheating, that came 10 months later) was to publicly shame him and alienate him from the kids.

PS: it's of course possible that many other woman who were dumped and get rightful support dont deserve it either, because perhaps they didnt treat their husbands well behind the scenes either (even if cheating is not a good solution, but that's in many cases not the case or proven). But Alice is a very easy target here because she put it online over years for all to see.

Last edited:
Only since the TRO imo. Her crazy fans either don't know or don't care she is a piece of tit. Then again she has BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY so many at this stage so it's just the crazies on her timeline.
I agree. It has only calmed down since the TRO. The evidence put the record straight and lost her a lot of support and although she was off to a rocky start she isn't able to keep fueling the hate or maintain the attention of the press now she is 'gagged'. Funnily enough, the quieter Alice is the more you think she is finally starting to get her act together and drinking less, then she reminds everyone she is the same as she ever was with some random comment, post, or 'like', and that it must still be a shitshow at the house. I also think the wind has been taken out of her sails by the refusal of Tattlers to take the bait of those miserable Twitter fuckers because she can't even lie to herself that this is an orchestrated campaign against her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.