Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure there is any proof AE is depressed. She is angry and bitter for sure. None of us are able to diagnose them. Just speculation based on him looking miserable and drained in photos.
I think people are basing this on her physical deterioration, at least when hygiene is concerned. That definitively could be a sign. It could also be an act to garner some sympathy for herself, or a cry for attention.

Look at me, being all cynical, after I was complaining about cynics in the last thread. :p

Reactions: 13
Ioan front left in the early 90s
Anyone else think he looked a bit nerdy when he was young? Who would've thought he would become such a looker. Contrary to mAlice, the years have been more than kind to him, he is aging sooooo welll.🥰

I think people are basing this on her physical deterioration, at least when hygiene is concerned. That definitively could be a sign. It could also be an act to garner some sympathy for herself, or a cry for attention.

Look at me, being all cynical, after I was complaining about cynics in the last thread. :p
Considering how obsessed she is with physical appearance (see old photos and crazy photoshopped images of herself she keeps posting), it is odd that she puts absolutely no effort into her appearance for her rare Cameos, etc. But she also has an obsessive need for attention and sympathy, so I think it's very possible she's putting those sloppy, ick images of herself out there to get attention and sympathy. "Look what I (former beauty) have become because my hub, to whom I was so devoted, abandoned me!🎻🎻🎻" When it comes to mAlice, I'm in the cynics' camp! No sympathy here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wether she has undiagnosed mental health issues or not. She’s a despicable bleep and is actively involved in alienating her children from their father simply because he left her. If it’s a narc injury or just a person hurting none of that excuses her behaviour. Plenty of us have mental health issues and or ptsd and don’t behave like Alice does.
Some people are just shitehawks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm hungover.
I really don't know how Alice does this day in day out. I feel like shite. And absolutely off the sauce. And yet she just goes on and on....

Wether she has undiagnosed mental health issues or not. She’s a despicable bleep and is actively involved in alienating her children from their father simply because he left her. If it’s a narc injury or just a person hurting none of that excuses her behaviour. Plenty of us have mental health issues and or ptsd and don’t behave like Alice does.
Some people are just shitehawks.
I like that word.
Shitehawk.
I frequently use the term shitfucks.
Alice embodies these.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
re: depression. You can pinpoint pretty well when her mental well-being, her social media addiction and her issues with her taking care of her body/health went south: it's when Ioan was away for a long time and she increasingly lived her life through twitter (approx early 2019), pandemic and menopause will not have helped this either. However, her behavior online became already before that increasingly erratic, and it was already problematic over 15 years ago (those who were actively involved will know better, but I remember allegations of quite serious threats). And it still can't excuse how far she has been willing to go in order to destroy the father of her kids and anyone that remotely supports him. While there are certainly mental health issues involved (which I hope will improve due to her being not allowed to be toxic in public, sadly I fear though she lives that side still through other means) it's not the whole story with her. A lot of it is just her being her. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if she is entering a rather dark phase due to her realizing that there is no turning back now and that her life will not be (relatively) blissfully easy as it was until now. Even the worst people have this.

As for him: always hard to say from the distance. He certainly was depressed over his own dillema (continue to live through a nightmare for the kids sake, or escaping and leaving a mess behind). I wouldn't be surprised if he has issues to that contribute to him currently not taking the most painful route, just to not continue to be eaten by pain. Who knows. He certainly looked horrible the last year with Alice (which was the first in a long time with her) and he looked unhealthy almost every time he got papped since she started kicking off. It's only since the TRO that he looks really proper happy.

Reactions: 27
Alice will have earned more in 2021 than she has for years from the Lorraine and Daily Mail interviews and any cuts she was taking from pap shoots outside of Craig's restaurant, but it is unlikely she can earn that sort of money again. She has to declare that on her financials and if she is paying her own taxes now instead of jointly I think she has to give Ioan a copy of her taxes as does he. She might have got a tax extension, but either way, Ioan will have to be informed at some point of what she earned in 2021 and she might have shot herself in the foot in terms of support calculations. She might be delaying handing over her finances for that reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Alice will have earned more in 2021 than she has for years from the Lorraine and Daily Mail interviews and any cuts she was taking from pap shoots outside of Craig's restaurant, but it is unlikely she can earn that sort of money again. She has to declare that on her financials and if she is paying her own taxes now instead of jointly I think she has to give Ioan a copy of her taxes as does he. She might have got a tax extension, but either way, Ioan will have to be informed at some point of what she earned in 2021 and she might have shot herself in the foot in terms of support calculations. She might be delaying handing over her finances for that reason.
and Ioan has probably earned less than he did for years in 2021 lol

not her own picture btw, you can reverse-image-search it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.