Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alice's followers are no good at filling the gaps in Alice's latest IG post.
I'll try and help them out.
Reality is slowly sinking in for Alice, she's cut her nose off to spite her face by bleeping up the collaborative divorce. She's up tit creek without a paddle and instead of getting off her arse she's pulling a woe is me.
The TRO has put paid to any nonsense Alice can pull and she's having to resort to playing wordle to get her messages to Ioan.

Reactions: 22
Itโ€™s all a sad cry for attention and no doubt it will prompt a lot of anti Ioan comments.

Thatโ€™s a really interesting article thanks! So her referencing 250k for the Reunion could be a per episode price. Possible.
nah, she says it's only a quarter from what he usually gets (perhaps not per episode but overall, Harrow was a 10 episodes per season series, which honestly surprises me, he doesnt strike me as somebody that gets over 100k per episode)

250k is 40k per episode. I remember Alice commenting 1-2 years ago on twitter about the reported salary of a different lead actress that this is very good.

Ioan also has never played a lead role for a streamimg service production. Harrow is Oz TV, Liar was UK TV and The Reunion will be French/German/Italian TV. The big money is there nowadays besides American network.

Reactions: 9
Hi all!

I hope everyone is well!

I've been off this for a while, dealing with some health issues and the breakup of my relationship ๐Ÿ’”, which I'm still getting over; but guess what I've not been online spouting any bad words about him, even though tbf he probably deserves it (unlike some people).
I've suffered verbal abuse (once physical) for the last 18 months and have kept a dignified silence, even though it has completely shattered my world and plans to move abroad in November.....but life goes on as they say!

I fear at my age I'll end up a crazy cat lady! ๐Ÿคฃ

I see it's pretty much been all quiet on the western front, other than the "convid" and my bro is the best in the world! I saw that B has a relapse poor thing! Probably from a multitude of things....hats off to her for the long old walks etc that they have been on.....role on the court date!
I'm so sorry that you've gone through such a horrible time. I and many others have been through this kind of relationship in the past - here if you need any support at all. So proud of you for getting out and maintaining your dignity. You're strong, you're awesome, and you deserve so much better! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220423-092513_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-092742_Instagram.jpg

lol just checked the comments under Alice's video: she is literally bleeping on about suicide and they are buying it. she really is the smartest person in the room with those people

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BE789E26-AAB8-4565-B8A7-F0589F38B9EA.jpeg

Three, three right answers from about 40 replies. Please make it stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
nah, she says it's only a quarter from what he usually gets (perhaps not per episode but overall, Harrow was a 10 episodes per season series, which honestly surprises me, he doesnt strike me as somebody that gets over 100k per episode)

250k is 40k per episode. I remember Alice commenting 1-2 years ago on twitter about the reported salary of a different lead actress that this is very good.

Ioan also has never played a lead role for a streamimg service production. Harrow is Oz TV, Liar was UK TV and The Reunion will be French/German/Italian TV. The big money is there nowadays besides American network.
Thatโ€™s why I said possible, we only know what she said and we know she never lies, and fact is we donโ€™t know. Nice to speculate though ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
Thatโ€™s why I said possible, we only know what she said and we know she never lies, and fact is we donโ€™t know. Nice to speculate though ๐Ÿคฃ
I mean 250k per episode for a one-time French TV production is pretty unrealistic regardless whether Alice tells the truth or not lol - I do find it interesting that she claims he got offered 300k for 5 weeks in Wales. Presumably for a film but that equals 150k for a episode and would be pretty much 4 times of what he got in France. Wonder if that's the comparison she took: I just cant believe that he earned 1-1.5 m with a season of Harrow and Liar each lol.

You have to consider that she probably exagerates as much as possible to make him look pathetic. It's true that Streaming Services pay big money to big names, but he isnt one and that's really not bad: the main actors of Money Heist got for S5 60-120k per episode for example. She just shames him for not being that top 20 list actor she believed he would be.

Reactions: 14
I mean 250k per episode for a one-time French TV production is pretty unrealistic regardless whether Alice tells the truth or not lol - I do find it interesting that she claims he got offered 300k for 5 weeks in Wales. Presumably for a film but that equals 150k for a episode and would be pretty much 4 times of what he got in France. Wonder if that's the comparison she took: I just cant believe that he earned 1-1.5 m with a season of Harrow and Liar each lol.

You have to consider that she probably exagerates as much as possible to make him look pathetic. It's true that Streaming Services pay big money to big names, but he isnt one and that's really not bad: the main actors of Money Heist got for S5 60-120k per episode for example. She just shames him for not being that top 20 list actor she believed he would be.
Maybe once he has put all this behind him he can concentrate on building up his career, including directorial work. With the positive backing he will get from BW, rather than the carping from AE, he will go on to produce his best work. His best work may not be the most lucrative, but perhaps he isnโ€™t driven by money. AE seems money obsessed. Time she started earning it for herself.

Reactions: 23
curious how her step-sister Stephanie would have responded to that โ€œcute, jokeyโ€ little aside, hm.
what gets me is that being su*cidal means needing someone to confide in/provide you with the support you need (whether or not one actually reaches out is a different, complicated story i wonโ€™t get into). when my addiction was at its worst and the impulse surfaced multiple times a day, i didnโ€™t have anyone to listenโ€”even now, i have a friend or two whoโ€™ll let me unpack for a few hours, but iโ€™m still rebuilding the supportive community i lost, and the impulse from the bpd mood swings have replaced the impulse from addictionโ€”itโ€™s still there, just stoked by a different flame. to be like โ€œthis friend let me unpack when i was su*cidal but lol not reallyyyโ€ is asinineโ€”โ€œsu*cidalโ€ isnโ€™t a fuckin synonym for โ€œsad.โ€ people FEEL this, and many donโ€™t even have the support networks to care for them during these times. i donโ€™t need to say what the potential consequences of that are.
if i were aliceโ€™s friend iโ€™d ask her to delete that post and tell her why itโ€™s fucked up but that certainly wonโ€™t happen in this universe.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm not watching her stupid video if she's actually 'joking' about suicide because that makes her an even more massive witch than before and I thought this was not possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her latest post has actually made me want to cry. The flippant way she says she was suicidal then sort of whispers "not really" is just so disgustingly insulting to anyone who truly does genuinely feel that way and so bloody typical of her just saying something dramatic for attention. Every single time when I start to think she's turned a corner and is cleaning up her behaviour she drops a shitbomb post like that. The woman is an actual disgrace
Plus no one in the comments picks her up on it. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 21
This one, too. Thank goodness there are some sensible people out there
Suicide is a joking matter or something you should be flippant about. After the whole thing regarding her stepsister you'd think she would know better.... but wait she wants attention only. IG will never go back to her and this will not help her court/custody case as it makes her look even more unstable.

Suicide is a joking matter or something you should be flippant about. After the whole thing regarding her stepsister you'd think she would know better.... but wait she wants attention only. IG will never go back to her and this will not help her court/custody case as it makes her look even more unstable.
She reminds me of the boy who cried wolf, i think she makes these IG videos in the hope the DM will pick them up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.