Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of the Disney Exec: I had a stroll through their Executive List the other day for fun and the amount of Executives that are 1.) male and 2.) have ANYTHING to do with Entertainment at Disney is remarkably small. The list who 3.) are not married is empty (tho dunno if it would ever be known if they get divorced).

I do think she was lying or making whoever who was after her a bigger fish than he is in order to scare Ioan off, but if she wasn't she definitely went against her imaginary "dont try something with a married man" girl code. Which wouldn't be very surprising as she already broke her "do not engage with anyone romantically until you are formally divorced" rules.

Reactions: 18
In other news, my neighbours brought home their very own bubba bear tonight!!!!! I’ve had snuggles already! (I’m a needy witch 😂)

HOW CUUUUUUUUTE????

AA57D1ED-0ED2-423D-B98C-42A8B45BD379.jpeg
C99FC95A-EB40-455F-BEC1-2F1B8F7197FF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Speaking of the Disney Exec: I had a stroll through their Executive List the other day for fun and the amount of Executives that are 1.) male and 2.) have ANYTHING to do with Entertainment at Disney is remarkably small. The list who 3.) are not married is empty (tho dunno if it would ever be known if they get divorced).

I do think she was lying or making whoever who was after her a bigger fish than he is in order to scare Ioan off, but if she wasn't she definitely went against her imaginary "dont try something with a married man" girl code. Which wouldn't be very surprising as she already broke her "do not engage with anyone romantically until you are formally divorced" rules.
She was lying. Lie-abetes is strong in that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1213714

This last bit “Bring in one of the men who are courting me” sounds so trashy and slaggy 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴
Do we have a timeline of IG? (I might have overlooked a timeline if it's in the wiki.)

1) Was IG even in the States when Alice wrote the above BIB (“Bring in one of the men who are courting me) to Gill on August 29, 2021?

2) Was IG in the States when Alice wrote to Gill on September 12, 2021: " We just had the police round here because I slipped coming out of the shower=and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramed=cs."? Because if he wasn't in the States then why would he be called before the paramedics?

Reactions: 12
Do we have a timeline of IG? (I might have overlooked a timeline if it's in the wiki.)

1) Was IG even in the States when Alice wrote the above BIB (“Bring in one of the men who are courting me) to Gill on August 29, 2021?

2) Was IG in the States when Alice wrote to Gill on September 12, 2021: " We just had the police round here because I slipped coming out of the shower=and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramed=cs." Because if he wasn't in the States then why would he be called before the paramedics?
nope, he was in France

• Heart
View attachment 1213714

This last bit “Bring in one of the men who are courting me” sounds so trashy and slaggy 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴

And “have the family I always craved and you always had”

Dig at Gill and also she’s not making much of a good job creating this family she’s always craved hey??? Bet she doesn’t even get up to make the girls breakfast half the time!
Whenever I read any of these documents it becomes so apparent just who was doing the gaslighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ehhh gotta say something that no doubt will earn me angry emojis. It goes without saying that I hope the flare up resolves fast, however….not sure I believe the “can’t be bothered with social media most of the time” comment on her IG story. Girlfriend typically posts frequently and engages a lot. Just saying.
Also - interesting timing after Welp had questioned the lack of activity.
I suspect she has many friends irl that messaged to see if she was ok as she hadn’t been active in SM. I also noticed and wondered so if we did then so did plenty of others. It could possibly be people DM her.

Reactions: 14

2) Was IG in the States when Alice wrote to Gill on September 12, 2021: " We just had the police round here because I slipped coming out of the shower=and my two daughters were so worried they called the police and the paramed=cs."? Because if he wasn't in the States then why would he be called before the paramedics?
She used her own children and Gloria to manipulate Ioan into speaking to her by either feigning injury or being so blotto’d she was injured and needed medical attention. The fact she wanted Ioan called first and foremost speaks volumes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She used her own children and Gloria to manipulate Ioan into speaking to her by either feigning injury or being so blotto’d she was injured and needed medical attention. The fact she wanted Ioan called first and foremost speaks volumes.
sometimes I wish we could use 2 emojis - I 100% agree with your comment and also Alice's motives anger me.

Reactions: 14
Alice, love, getting a dick pic send on Tinder isn't called 'courting'.
Alice’s Courting days version of a dick pic 😂🍸🍸

sometimes I wish we could use 2 emojis - I 100% agree with your comment and also Alice's motives anger me.
There’s a post in 2018 where she’s made one of the E’s photograph her climbing on a table pissed obvs then she falls off not a coffee table a kitchen one … she posted all of them on IG with a caption which says pretty much it’s a school night tough tit my daughter needs to take these pics.. I mean that was 4 years ago .. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know how she’s not broke her neck 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi all!

I hope everyone is well!

I've been off this for a while, dealing with some health issues and the breakup of my relationship 💔, which I'm still getting over; but guess what I've not been online spouting any bad words about him, even though tbf he probably deserves it (unlike some people).
I've suffered verbal abuse (once physical) for the last 18 months and have kept a dignified silence, even though it has completely shattered my world and plans to move abroad in November.....but life goes on as they say!

I fear at my age I'll end up a crazy cat lady! 🤣

I see it's pretty much been all quiet on the western front, other than the "convid" and my bro is the best in the world! I saw that B has a relapse poor thing! Probably from a multitude of things....hats off to her for the long old walks etc that they have been on.....role on the court date!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
What a bleeping liar. IG's agents all hate him? They dislike her more like, constantly badgering them.

AE: The girls are starting to move on = the PA is working a treat.

AE: When I was helping him his public persona increased massively. LOL

She actually helped to tank his career. His best years were pre-Alice career-wise. He was constantly working then. As soon as he married her it was 2+ years of unemployment. She thinks she is some kind of Svengali who "created" IG.

I suppose her online abuse was "helping him his public persona" by getting him into the DM sidebar of shame on the regular???

His poor mother. I hope she was able to laugh at AE's bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m still stunned by how she truly thinks everyone around her sees her as this well-known, intelligent, sexy, sophisticated lass, lmao “one of the men who are courting me” like she’s not a barrel of radioactive demon jizz. 💀
Radioactive demon jizz?! *coughs part of my breakfast out of my windpipe* That’s the most accurate description of her I’ve ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BW has made 435 posts over 10 years. ( I’m not sure how many she has deleted or how many stories she has done). That is about 3-4 posts a month. She likely went through stages of posting activity over the 10 years also. To me that isn’t a lot of posting on Instagram for her age and for someone that is social.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
BW has made 435 posts over 10 years. ( I’m not sure how many she has deleted or how many stories she has done). That is about 3-4 posts a month. She likely went through stages of posting activity over the 10 years also. To me that isn’t a lot of posting on Instagram for her age and for someone that is social.
If I had pulled IG, I would be dropping a post every 5 minutes. She’s been very restrained. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a bleeping liar. IG's agents all hate him? They dislike her more like, constantly badgering them.

AE: The girls are starting to move on = the PA is working a treat.

AE: When I was helping him his public persona increased massively. LOL

She actually helped to tank his career. His best years were pre-Alice career-wise. He was constantly working then. As soon as he married her it was 2+ years of unemployment. She thinks she is some kind of Svengali who "created" IG.

I suppose her online abuse was "helping him his public persona" by getting him into the DM sidebar of shame on the regular???

His poor mother. I hope she was able to laugh at AE's bullshit.
I think his career has a bit of renaissance recently, around Forever, Li, Harrow, San Andreas, etc

if you look at the work he’s done he’s worked with properly big names over the years, he’s had a decent steady career for the most part. Seemed to slump just around the time he married her, quel surpris.

she turned everything to tit that she touched. The opposite of the Midas effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think his career has a bit of renaissance recently, around Forever, Li, Harrow, San Andreas, etc

if you look at the work he’s done he’s worked with properly big names over the years, he’s had a decent steady career for the most part. Seemed to slump just around the time he married her, quel surpris.

she turned everything to tit that she touched. The opposite of the Midas effect.
Yeah. It got better around the time of Forever. Hope there is more good stuff to come. So he got $250k for The Reunion. Not bad for 3 months' work but not as good as what he used to be on, according to AE. Still beats "woe is me" Cameos.

Alice, love, getting a dick pic send on Tinder isn't called 'courting'.
She'd rather a picture of their bank balance from the past month.

"Oooh duck that's a big amount! Bigger than my ex husbands! Since you sent me that, you get a sexy picture of me in nothing but a dog blanket so you can see my varicose veins!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.