Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got in from a fun night out with my friends. It doesn't happen often so i made an effort to look nice. I normally go for a nude lip through the day so decided to try red for a change. But, no word of a lie, I reminded myself too much of Alice (same colour eyes) and had to wipe it all off again. She has RUINED red lipstick for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Your avatar 😂🤣🍸🍸
When I first joined the thread I thought everyone looked the same as her on their avatars … I was like that’s mad … before I realised what everyone was doing ! Got street smarts me lmao
I really miss your previous avatar, you could’ve posted a million times and I still lmao each time I looked at it, even thinking about it makes me 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah. It got better around the time of Forever. Hope there is more good stuff to come. So he got $250k for The Reunion. Not bad for 3 months' work but not as good as what he used to be on, according to AE. Still beats "woe is me" Cameos.
Maybe 250k is what she thinks, hope he's been a secret squirrel 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest post has actually made me want to cry. The flippant way she says she was suicidal then sort of whispers "not really" is just so disgustingly insulting to anyone who truly does genuinely feel that way and so bloody typical of her just saying something dramatic for attention. Every single time when I start to think she's turned a corner and is cleaning up her behaviour she drops a shitbomb post like that. The woman is an actual disgrace

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She’s a mess. And it doesn’t matter what camera angles she tries, there’s no hiding that neck (what on earth is going on there??).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post has actually made me want to cry. The flippant way she says she was suicidal then sort of whispers "not really" is just so disgustingly insulting to anyone who truly does genuinely feel that way and so bloody typical of her just saying something dramatic for attention. Every single time when I start to think she's turned a corner and is cleaning up her behaviour she drops a shitbomb post like that. The woman is an actual disgrace
I thought that she even sort of giggles as she says it 🤬 she’s an attention seeking self centred POS and she’ll never change 🕊❤
Tenner says Russel never goes round again 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Not seen this pile of crap before …
I’m thinking of making one for Alice
‘May a Corrections Officer Always be by your side’ 🍸🍸🚬🚬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the video for those who don't have IG

well, I hope Russ who "never says anything bad about anyone" actually "turned" her around from whatever made her "not really" suicidal (what a moron) - who am I kidding lol

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I agree. Effing drama queen, a pop at Ioan. I’ve no doubt she was close to harm when he first left her, some of her early videos showed genuine tears and distress. But now? No that’s unacceptable for her to say that. Really.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
the video for those who don't have IG

View attachment 1214555

well, I hope Russ who "never says anything bad about anyone" actually "turned" her around from whatever made her "not really" suicidal (what a moron) - who am I kidding lol
What a hideous excuse for a human being. How utterly moronic do you have to be to joke about being suicidal? 😡 And what's the betting this 'friend', like her brother, doesn't even have Instagram? Performative nonsense yet again. Grow up, Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's shameless!!
She's touting the poor me card again. If she's suicidal then she shouldn't be around the girls. She is once again trying to manipulate Ioan and the divorce and to keep the house. She's so transparent it's painful.
Hang on I feel suicidal so I'm going to make myself up and go on IG.
We see you Alice 👀

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What a hideous excuse for a human being. How utterly moronic do you have to be to joke about being suicidal? 😡 And what's the betting this 'friend', like her brother, doesn't even have Instagram? Performative nonsense yet again. Grow up, Alice.
he has, she tagged him and replied

he and Ioan also follow each other btw

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ll never not want to chuck her in the nearest bleeping bin. She’s a bleep. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's shameless!!
She's touting the poor me card again. If she's suicidal then she shouldn't be around the girls. She is once again trying to manipulate Ioan and the divorce and to keep the house. She's so transparent it's painful.
Hang on I feel suicidal so I'm going to make myself up and go on IG.
We see you Alice 👀
She’s lucky she’s not famous otherwise she’d definitely be cancelled 😡 so she got Russ round under false pretences.. then when he left duckface immediately posts to IG (IdiotGram) poking fun at his age then turning it all round back to all about her 🤬🤬🤬
In the words of IG once … ‘just leave her’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s all a sad cry for attention and no doubt it will prompt a lot of anti Ioan comments.

Maybe this is the article she was referring to.

That’s a really interesting article thanks! So her referencing 250k for the Reunion could be a per episode price. Possible.

Reactions: 9
It’s all a sad cry for attention and no doubt it will prompt a lot of anti Ioan comments.

That’s a really interesting article thanks! So her referencing 250k for the Reunion could be a per episode price. Possible.
I bet that pre nup haunts her dreams ! 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving her insta numbers dropping and Ioan’s numbers growing. Must be agony to see he has more followers than her. And many of hers are only there for the drama
Must suck to be Alice. 85k “followers”, 4,400 views and only 30-odd comments. The ugliest shitshow in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also BW posts something in a non self pitying way about her condition, by way of an update, and gets sympathy (for all the right reasons). AE posts a thank you (send him a card, some flowers, a bottle of wine rather than a performative post?) alluding to some inner torment which he had to swoop in to alleviate, and gets sympathy. Am I suggesting she posted because she would not have liked any sympathy going towards BW? Yes, I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought that she even sort of giggles as she says it 🤬 she’s an attention seeking self centred POS and she’ll never change 🕊❤
Tenner says Russel never goes round again 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Not seen this pile of crap before …
I’m thinking of making one for Alice
‘May a Corrections Officer Always be by your side’ 🍸🍸🚬🚬
Those are the tackiest hand bags I have ever seen, who would buy those, such cheap garbage. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.