Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact that she is a massive grifting, non tax paying, poverty cosplaying, possibly charity funds defrauding 🛎🔚 who claims to be trans when it suits her may be sufficient, however she gave a talk (nasally as per) for Gingerbread as a single parent (which she has never been, SB's Dad has been around since day 1 and she has previously publicly thanked him for all the support). It was pointed out to her that JK is an ambassador for that charity and she had a chaos on Twitter about it. Why not pop over & see, lovely group of hilarious fraus on that thread ❤
I did pop over, thanks! 273 threads though!!! I’m not sure I can take another narc woman at the moment. Alice raises my blood pressure a bit too much as it is.

For the life of me I’ll never understand how anyone can support them when their lies have been exposed again and again.

I had a look at the Jack Monroe thread. For all her faults she still seems less unhinged than our mAlice. I presume she allows the child to see his dad for example? And she has a job even if it's based on being a phoney foodbank chef?

As for IG, he has a dilemma. He wants to stop AE's SM madness but not to the extent that she lands in jail for breaking the TRO. Without the kids, I doubt he'd care about her doing time but it would be the icing on the PA cake if she could blame him for putting her in jail.
The bit I don’t like is her pretending to be poor but she earns over £2000 a month from her Patreon supporters? Not sure why she isn’t paying tax on that by the way. She’s not a single mum either and I’m sure her ex pays out just as much as she does for their child ( he’s said to be very hands on and involved).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Extending the TRO is a win win for Ioan and Anne. Whatever happens they get a further 3 months of Alice as restrained as she will ever be. But they also get leverage in ongoing negotiations. Because there is no good for Alice in having a PRO judgement against her. Not as a parent contesting custody, as a wife contesting a pre nup, a job hunter or a house hunter.

And there will have to be some form of negotiations. Even if it goes nowhere the judge expects both sides to make best efforts to reconcile issues outside the court room. It is a huge mistake by Alice to assume if it doesn’t happen in court then it doesn’t matter legally. It very much does.

Ioan will know what he wants to achieve from this process and what he can achieve. He will be working towards that in the straightest line he can. If he can get it negotiated in 3 months and signed off by a judge why wouldn’t he go for it. Otherwise he is back to the PRO and a custody / prenup fight that Alice will lose.

I don’t think Ioan wants to beat Alice down with a PRO and a load of court judgements. He just doesn’t want to deal with her ever again except to hand over the children.

Of course he knows what she is like and how far she can be trusted. As do all the lawyers and the courts. They see a high proportion of her type as do prison wardens. The calm and patience demonstrated by Ioan is the unusual and remarkable thing in this melodrama.
I agree with this except imo the PRO will go ahead. They are negotiating the divorce but Alice is making out it’s the TRO. Yeah nah. Ioan isn’t an idiot and couldn’t give 2 fks about Malice anymore. She slandered him bad recently with a TRO and also bought the lawyers into it. All that will happen is she has zero say in negotiations and then slapped with the PRO. Bad move to bring the lawyers into her slandering imo.

Reactions: 12
I had a look at the Jack Monroe thread. For all her faults she still seems less unhinged than our mAlice. I presume she allows the child to see his dad for example? And she has a job even if it's based on being a phoney foodbank chef?

As for IG, he has a dilemma. He wants to stop AE's SM madness but not to the extent that she lands in jail for breaking the TRO. Without the kids, I doubt he'd care about her doing time but it would be the icing on the PA cake if she could blame him for putting her in jail.
She is as unhinged, but in a more subtle way (if makes sense!)
Jack Monroe has made a career (and untold riches) based on a lie that she was poor.
She wasn't, she grew up in an affluent area to wealthy and loving parents. She got pregnant and left her extremely well paid job because she thought she'd fleece the father of her child.
The dad has custody of the now 12 yo boy and has always paid for him and had majority custody. Despite this Jack has claimed she and her child were starving and abandoned and thousands of people are still supporting her by way of Patreon (despite not producing anything) as well as donations via PayPal and Tip Jar.
She recently got the Trussell Trust (a UK foodbank) accidentally involved in a scam to get people to buy hideous and offensive tshirts to line her pocket. She scammed well over £10k (as well as the infamous kickstarter campaign were she got £68k for a non existant cookery book)
She is utterly vile and Alice might be in good company.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She is as unhinged, but in a more subtle way (if makes sense!)
Jack Monroe has made a career (and untold riches) based on a lie that she was poor.
She wasn't, she grew up in an affluent area to wealthy and loving parents. She got pregnant and left her extremely well paid job because she thought she'd fleece the father of her child.
The dad has custody of the now 12 yo boy and has always paid for him and had majority custody. Despite this Jack has claimed she and her child were starving and abandoned and thousands of people are still supporting her by way of Patreon (despite not producing anything) as well as donations via PayPal and Tip Jar.
She recently got the Trussell Trust (a UK foodbank) accidentally involved in a scam to get people to buy hideous and offensive tshirts to line her pocket. She scammed well over £10k (as well as the infamous kickstarter campaign were she got £68k for a non existant cookery book)
She is utterly vile and Alice might be in good company.

Can we not derail with stuff from another thread? Or it will put me off Tattle where I have wasted many glorious hours over the last few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also side-tidbit that I appreciate the vulnerability expressed in these threads and I do get a little comforted to see y’all making connections to Alice with your personal trauma because it likely indicates your ability to relate personal disorienting experiences with circumstances of the world apart from you, which can contribute to healing✨. Often we can better understand our own oppression when we map it alongside injustices of the outside world. Good show, friends, you’re doing well. 💚
Beautifully put RTP. This is one of the many things I love about this thread and community of beautiful💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why Alice is obsessed with her IMDB page?

She was linking to it over a decade ago and she still does it! Not to mention she made the Google results of her IMDB her Twitter header at some point lol. I have never, EVER seen a celeb link to their IMDB so it's just baffling to me. Why isn't she embarrassed to link to a page that shows how little work she's done and how un-famous Z-List she is??
Because this is how she sees herself…

1648070104226.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just wondering though....a NDA would be permanent and a PRO would be time-limited.
TRO is time limited, PRO is permanent. That's why its called a PERMANENT restraining order.

I agree with this except imo the PRO will go ahead. They are negotiating the divorce but Alice is making out it’s the TRO. Yeah nah. Ioan isn’t an idiot and couldn’t give 2 fks about Malice anymore. She slandered him bad recently with a TRO and also bought the lawyers into it. All that will happen is she has zero say in negotiations and then slapped with the PRO. Bad move to bring the lawyers into her slandering imo.
Alice has brought a TRO against Ioan?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
TRO is time limited, PRO is permanent. That's why its called a PERMANENT restraining order.

No I mean she slandered him even with the TRO. PRO still have a time limit I believe like 5-6 years.
But she mentioned his lawyer. Something like his lawyers contacted me already. For Alices sake that better be true, but it won’t be cos Anne just would never contact Alice.

Reactions: 14

No. I read on here previously that a RO (PRO) is for a maximum of 5 years.

Reactions: 8
Children of narcs becoming narcs - Some of us had a loving other parent and took after them, even if they weren't living under the same roof with us. I thank you.

Cash and kids, if your father, no matter how wonderful his fans think they are, is always away working 'for the money' you may well come to consider, at the tender age they are, that money is a fair replacement for time. I am really uncomfortable about how people are talking about the girls here lately.
He has not abandoned them. He has worked away for long periods and they maintained a relationship with him over digital devices. And when he was home he was more present and more hands on than Alice is, even now. No they will not think money is a fair replacement for time, but while Alice holds them prisoner digital devices and monetary support is all he can give them.
Again, what do YOU think he could do? We have been over this many times. I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a solution. Even with him living nearby the cow would not let him see them. He might as well take Bianca and see his family and go househunting and job hunting in the UK. He is making every post a winner and good for him. Meanwhile Alice (and the girls) are learning just what life is like without Ioan and his money, and we're still waiting for the cow to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Whatever is negotiated will be put in front of a judge and court ordered. If anything is not resolved the judge will decide. But judges don’t like being asked to arbitrate on issues that couples should be able to settle. Where the law is straightforward and disputes are frivolous. They can just send the parties always and tell them to sort it out. All of which just drags things out.

Alice was definitely trying to run down the clock and run down the money in order to maintain the status quo, her in the house with the kids. She would be quite happy to frustrate the courts by not complying. We know she missed deadlines to submit financials and generally played silly buggers over the house.
Judges also don't like it when 1 party can demonstrate genuine longterm attempts to negotiate and the other party is being a witch. Judge will rule in that situation but won't rule in favour of the witch.

Alice is running down the money alright. The money she and her daughters need to live on. That is NOT going to help her maintain the status quo if that's what she thought. (Moron lacking the necessary 2nd brain cell. ) Her won't be staying "in the house with the kids", her will be out on her arse and the girls will be with their dad which he is entitled to because of how long she has withheld them from him. 12 months living with dad and Bianca and Bear, and they won't want to go back to neglectful mum in her rabbit warren messy unit or on the streets with her shopping trolley.

It might have taken him a while to wake up but boy is he awake now and making up for lost time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

No. I read on here previously that a RO (PRO) is for a maximum of 5 years.
When it's first issued it's up to 5 years.

However, when the time comes where the PRO expires you can ask the court for five more years or to really make it permanent. All you have to do is show believable fear that the abuser will resume with their abuse once the RO is lifted (right now this would 100 % be granted because Alice keeps announcing this, but things can in theory change in 5 years)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whatever the lawyer told her, she's managing to stay silent. What's it been now? A whole two days she's kept off her main social media? Maybe the lawyer told her to delete Instagram on her phone?

Reactions: 5
Dunno if this was mentioned already, but I am catching up on a Welsh quiz Celwydd Noeth and in the early March they had a Ioan Gruffudd fact (or lie, because the contestants have to pick an untrue fact from a bunch of statements). He came under the "Film stars" category, together with Matthew Rhys.
So Wales remembers Ioan fondly, as a celebrity and a film star. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dunno if this was mentioned already, but I am catching up on a Welsh quiz Celwydd Noeth and in the early March they had a Ioan Gruffudd fact (or lie, because the contestants have to pick an untrue fact from a bunch of statements). He came under the "Film stars" category, together with Matthew Rhys.
So Wales remembers Ioan fondly, as a celebrity and a film star. :p
Bet Bristol pub quizzes or whatever don't have a similar question on mAlice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite an interesting tweet from 2017, this Twitter user was following up on asking Alice if Ioan would do a 'loo selfie' for a celebrity Christmas calendar she was doing for charity
loo selfie.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Alcatone is onto something. I dunno if I should post cos meant to stay away from him? He does like drama. Someone else can post it that’s more senior than me Lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.