Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Alice is obsessed with her IMDB page?

She was linking to it over a decade ago and she still does it! Not to mention she made the Google results of her IMDB her Twitter header at some point lol. I have never, EVER seen a celeb link to their IMDB so it's just baffling to me. Why isn't she embarrassed to link to a page that shows how little work she's done and how un-famous Z-List she is??
Does she think that she is still famous for her acting career rather than infamous as she is now over this debacle caused by her rotten behaviour? If she truly believes (I don’t think that is the case btw) that she chose to be a SAHM then her lack of roles on IMDB won’t be an embarrassment to her. I don’t think that she is a person who would embarrass easily, and she would always find an excuse. She had to stay home with the girls as Ioan was always away working, so she couldn’t would cover it I believe, as this plays into her victimhood narrative. Horrible, horrible woman 😡

Reactions: 10
i
Children of narcs becoming narcs - Some of us had a loving other parent and took after them, even if they weren't living under the same roof with us. I thank you.

Cash and kids, if your father, no matter how wonderful his fans think they are, is always away working 'for the money' you may well come to consider, at the tender age they are, that money is a fair replacement for time. I am really uncomfortable about how people are talking about the girls here lately.
I wonder if I’m misunderstanding this comment as my take seems to be different to others. I thought the poster was saying that from the girls’ perspective they might feel that Ioan’s absence has been compensated for with cash, when they’d rather have had him at home. No shade on Ioan at all, kids don’t understand the complexities of finances and work and he was doing what he had to do to provide for the family (lord knows Alice was no help). Maybe therefore a transactional ‘dad is for cash’ attitude could have developed, sadly.

I didn’t see it as any kind of attack on or judgment on Ioan, have I totally misunderstood?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The dad has custody of the now 12 yo boy and has always paid for him and had majority custody. Despite this Jack has claimed she and her child were starving and abandoned and thousands of people are still supporting her by way of Patreon (despite not producing anything) as well as donations via PayPal and Tip Jar.
She recently got the Trussell Trust (a UK foodbank) accidentally involved in a scam to get people to buy hideous and offensive tshirts to line her pocket. She scammed well over £10k (as well as the infamous kickstarter campaign were she got £68k for a non existant cookery book)
She is utterly vile and Alice might be in good company.
While Jack Monroe definitely sounds like a grifter, she is a far more successful one than Alice. I don't see the FMs giving AE £2k a month or £68k for her proposed book. And I don't see any companies wanting to associate themselves with someone who is documented as abusive and has a TRO. I notice she stopped offering cameos to businesses, as if they would hire her.

Jack is clever and immoral, Alice is stupid and immoral.*

*but still the smartest person in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alcatone is onto something. I dunno if I should post cos meant to stay away from him? He does like drama. Someone else can post it that’s more senior than me Lol
He’s full of it. The account mentioned attempted to doxx Emily who seemingly has a serious family situation.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah he’s got nothing. Apart from Cute dog videos the same day as Bianca’s puppy post. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah he’s got nothing. Apart from Cute dog videos the same day as Bianca’s puppy post. 👀
They think they found the real Emily. Tbh the person they found does have a very similar user name to someone that use to take Alice on in Nov. I mean so they find her real identity then what? How did they find her or how do they prove it? Who cares really?

Reactions: 18
They think they found the real Emily. Tbh the person they found does have a very similar user name to someone that use to take Alice on in Nov. I mean so they find her real identity then what? How did they find her or how do they prove it? Who cares really?
They proved she’s not Bianca 😂
Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bet they’re all puffed up like peacocks. And they say we have no life. Honestly. All this fuss over a couple divorcing 🤣

says me, on tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Like Alice, he writes and then deletes. This is why it's hard to discern whether it is actually Alice masquerading as Tone or if Tone behaves exactly the same way as Alice online. Which would be very odd.

Reactions: 15
I did pop over, thanks! 273 threads though!!! I’m not sure I can take another narc woman at the moment. Alice raises my blood pressure a bit too much as it is.

For the life of me I’ll never understand how anyone can support them when their lies have been exposed again and again.

The bit I don’t like is her pretending to be poor but she earns over £2000 a month from her Patreon supporters? Not sure why she isn’t paying tax on that by the way. She’s not a single mum either and I’m sure her ex pays out just as much as she does for their child ( he’s said to be very hands on and involved).
Also check out her kickstarter from a few years ago where she fundraised 68K to publish a book. I'm perfectly sure a lot of people here are here because they feel a bit foolish for giving ££s to this type of tomfoolery & , it's a bit like getting scammed by a Cypriot/Greek/ Oirish / Scottish waiter. You just end up feeling like a fool. Loving both of us is breaking all the rules 🦉🍾

Just to remind you Jack, stay away from my bridge 👁

• Haha
He’s full of it. The account mentioned attempted to doxx Emily who seemingly has a serious family situation.
I'm waiting for them to attack "Emily" over what she posted because the remaining FM'S are like rabid raccoons when it comes to defending Alice.
And I'm not going to screenshot or post it. Just a family matter. But I wanted to tell her damn girl! Post nothing personal when you have drawn their attention!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Quite an interesting tweet from 2017, this Twitter user was following up on asking Alice if Ioan would do a 'loo selfie' for a celebrity Christmas calendar she was doing for charity
View attachment 1146610
She actually promised a complete stranger a picture of Ioan on the toilet? How fucked up is her thinking. She has no respect for personal boundaries.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She actually promised a complete stranger a picture of Ioan on the toilet? How fucked up is her thinking. She has no respect for personal boundaries.
She doesn’t understand morals, she is incapable of them.
5D7F19CF-B5F0-4754-B1A2-D737E9BC8B0B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good evening/morning you lovely lot wherever you are in the world.....
Not sure if it's been mentioned (I've had two manic days at work 😩), so have been skimming through; BUT, her bio thingy on insta now reads:
Cut. New Deal 🤔
Is it a new deal on her RO? surely it can't be acting role?
Answers on a post card......

• Haha
Imagine if a man did that to a woman. Nobody would hesitate to call it by its proper name - abuse.

(well, probably some people would but it's vile and not funny)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly duck knows what planet she is on! I mean how rude and disrespectful can you get?
Urgh she really does annoyme and I'm an easy going and chilled person 80% of the time!

Imagine if a man did that to a woman. Nobody would hesitate to call it by its proper name - abuse.

(well, probably some people would but it's vile and not funny)
EXACTLY 💯 💯 💯 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She should count her lucky stars that Ioan isn't a nasty bastard as I'm sure he had plenty of opportunities over the years to take unflattering personal pics &/or film her & post them on SM. Alice pissed, asleep with her mouth wide open, the sounds of her snoring, etc complete with #commentary.
Bet she wouldn't have found that remotely amusing but then they can dish it out but they sure as hell can't take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.