Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Omg Hiraeth has almost caught up with the threads.

i feel like we should have a surprise party waiting for her.

Way to go @Hiraeth 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼You got this girl 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Almost there 💪🏼 💪🏼 ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

geebees

Yay, my thread title! Thank you everyone!

I would especially like to thank my agent, my parents, my Baby Angel, mAlice herself of course, and my second bout of COVID that has made this emotional moment logistically possible 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

teabob

Not sure if this has been posted. Was visiting my elderly parents and seen this in a red top newspaper…No mention of Alice or any of the drama…

7C764504-ABBB-46F4-812A-DF13F1B5BD8A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Here's what I see happening: there will be a lot of sympathy and support for Ioan in the entertainment community. Many know what Alice is like or have heard the stories. Now what he has been up against has gone public, many will be going, "Damn, this guy had been through hell," and want to give him a boost. And being free of the troublemaking wife will make things much easier for him professionally. l see lots of doors opening for Yo right now. And I won't be at all surprised if he was taking meetings in London. Slow and steady. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
One of these things is true about me:
I'm a European figure skating championship medalist.
I'm part of an all women sailboat crew that crossed the Atlantic in 2015.
I'm a PADI rescue dive master and I'm part of the crew the Met calls for search and recovery.
I have really hesitated to share this, but here it goes.

I'm writing a book about men and women who abuse their partners using social media platforms and it's very specific to celebrity culture. I have been given a signing bonus with a publisher that I was not expecting after submitting a sample chapter on Alice alone.

I also happen to be married an attorney who specializes in entertainment law. Super helpful. He happens to know Anne Kiley.

I am also working on my own memoir, though I'm really lazy about it. I met the judge I mentioned here before in a private writing salon where I workshopped some potential essay pieces from it. Many of my friends have books out or work as editors.

I'm actually in the process of becoming a private investigator. I thought it was too late in life to do it, but it turns out it's not. I have long sleuthed cases in my spare time and actively worked on a few. I'm currently assisting on a case in Texas.

At least one of the above is true. 😎

Edited for extra info

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Mistress Alice, full of malice,
How does your paranoia grow?
With drunken wails, and ninth-circle hells
And restraining orders all in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

With a doxx doxx here, a doxx doxx there, here a doxx there a doxx, everyone's a paradox!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I've been taking some time on this Alice spring break, to catch up on my own Twitter and some of the rabid FM's. Not going to screenshot or post but there is one male in particular whose every comment is blatantly, sexually gross to women he fancies.

I bring this up - not to give them attention - but because I know this person has intimate knowledge of Alice and her daughters and follows the oldest daughter on social media.

I also find it disturbing that many of the FM'S consider themselves card carrying, Democrat liberals (as do I) but don't feel the need or inclination to chastise this misogynist or Alice for allowing this person to have home address, email, and (I assume)
personal phone number.

It's wrong. No one on social media sexualizing strangers on Twitter should have any access to a 12 year old. Full disclosure - I have family members in law enforcement and am sensitive to this stuff. I am super cautious who is allowed on my own Facebook and Instagram because of so many child pictures. Apparently, Alice is not the same.
@Mad Betty @ButterTart @M33L4
As I have stated here, I have my own RO against a stalker here in LA. I was finally granted one and it took making a lot of noise to get it. Thankfully, I had sympathetic Sheriffs and two knockout deputy DAs. I therefore have a very low threshold for bullshit when it comes to threats of doxxing, multiple accounts set up solely to threaten and harass on SM. I'm happy in Tattle land and Alice herself sent me here, as she did many of us. She's like a one woman Tattle commercial. I keep my SM easy and drama free.

I also don't condone young children having accounts on SM. I just don't. Because I know who's out there and I know what they're looking for. Alice has horrible boundaries. Yes, no stranger on Twitter should have direct access to a 12 year old girl. Period. I'm pretty sure my guys at the Sheriff's department here would agree.

My opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I think Alice let’s the kids be online all day every day because she is too lazy and unmotivated by medication/drug and alcohol. Ella especially will have free range and I’m sure Alice has no idea what she looks at on her devices either. I see zero evidence the kids play sport or do an art. Why? Cos Alice is too lazy to take them as it would cut into drinking and me time. Since Alice loves appearances then why are they not play instruments or a sport. It’s unusual, she could show off their talent. Zero dance classes. Alice just is not a functioning adult at all. Without a doubt Ella will be online all night and sleeping in all day on weekends as it would suit Alice for her to do so. The most important thing Alice needs to do is quit alcohol then reassess her medications and see what she can cut out with a healthier lifestyle. But number one is quitting the drugs and alcohol. They make you very unmotivated.
This was my teen years pretty much. Parents were divorced but living together due to finances for five solid years (fighting like hell the whole time) and too consumed with their own pain to noticed anything I was doing. From twelve I was smoking weed and going clubbing, from thirteen I had boyfriends alone in my room, self harming, drinking excessively (going to school extremely hungover), etc. They just didn't have the capacity to care so they let me do whatever I wanted. I remember vividly wishing they would show they cared by putting a boundary in place. Something like 'no, you're too young to be going out drinking' would have made me feel so loved and taken care of. My dad finally moved out when I was seventeen and there was peace for a year until my mother started drinking heavily to cope with her own pain and within 3-4yr she had drank herself to death.

I used to spend the entire night online, until 4am, whenever I pleased. Kids need boundaries, even and ESPECIALLY teenagers. Alice takes the lazy way out with everything including parenting. She has no interest in actually parenting them, she thinks parenting is about just hanging out for an hour or so a day laughing at a video or being silly with a phone in their faces and then the rest of the time is down to them. I was really lucky ultimately to not have my whole life go down the pan, I could so easily have choked on my vomit from the vomiting in my sleep I did most weeks, or had a teenage pregnancy, or moved onto harder drugs. I ended up making a success of my life but the path it took was a long and painful one that was much, much harder than it should have been, and the physical and emotional scars are permanent.

I know the oldest E regularly gets slated on here for being 'a mini Alice' or manipulative and it breaks my heart to see it, she is a literal child going through an incredibly traumatic time and I suspect she's taking on a lot at home, making sure her little sister is okay, watching her mum cautiously to see what sort of mood she's in, trying to manage her own life and be a grown up because she's been divided from her father and her mother doesn't give a crap what she does. I hope school is a solace for her (sadly it was just as much of a hellhole for me) and that she has friends who show her love. Alice likes whatever is easiest for her and her style of hands off parenting is about doing as little as possible so she can conserve the rest of her energy for her hateful abuse campaign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
I'm now at december 1st with my screenshots. And Alice legit tweeted at least three times on that day that "forcing" the kids to go to their dad would be "abuse"

but see, she is sooooo sad that he isnt anymore in their lives 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from LA!

"Everybody loves Bee."

The way Ioan expresses his tenderness towards Bianca is incredibly sweet.👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I've said it before: I appreciate Alice's kooky fashion sense. I might not like a lot of her choices, but she's doing her own thing when so many just wear the same shit all the time. And people seem to like her Etsy bags, so to each thier own in my book. I have plenty of opinions about Alice's behavior, but I'm not going to hate on a sister for creating a small business selling kooky AF accessories. At least she was trying, you know?

Yes, she had a thing for French Maid uniforms. Yes, she had a thing for retro stewardess uniforms. And yes, she has a thing for provincial tablecloth prints cum dresses. As I've said before, I adore Betsy Johnson and Helena Bonham Carter. We know how they dress and we love them. They're just dancing to their own beat. I like it.

I had virtually the same body as Alice when I was younger. I don't think I let my breasts hang out the way she did quite as much, but I did get denied entry to a church in Italy in my 20's because I had on a low cut tank top. I always carried a pashmina after that. Life lessons.

No hate from me on her personal sense of style.

Coat grabbed and ready to run. 💨😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Periwinkleblue

A post about arrested emotional development and handbags.

Looking at Alice's bags, it is clear from the bows, the frills, the altogether 'too much at once-ness' that she is designing bags like a 9 year old.

Narcissists typically emotionally stop developing young....but younger than that...hence the tantrums, the violence. Alice's tantrums and violence and rage are nothing compared to most narcs.

Alice is altogether more manipulative, and very sexually focused. She's less like a rage filled thwarted toddler and much more like a precocious tween who consistently misjudged her power and is fascinated by her impact on others. Like said tween, she is desperate for praise from the grown ups (the blue ticks, the press) and has a very limited ability to understand long term consequences. She is genuinely confused when her blunt manipulations don't work.

The subtlety of Bianca and Ioans responses will be lost on her leaving her very vulnerable: she has a crude understanding of how the world works. It's notincorrect but its limited and lacks nuance.

Her day in court will be all a 9 year old girl thinks you need to win. She won't be out of control but very much in performance mode.

Sadly for her, her fundamental assumptions about what motivates human beings and significantly how and why relationships of all kinds work beyond the crude mutual benefit level, mean her performance will hit all the wrong notes.

Also the handbags are shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did she have a sideline selling corsets for a while? That’s sounds like a more practical direction although they’re hard enough to get a good fit in a shop, it would be really hit and miss ordering online. Perhaps I’m confusing her with someone else. 🧐
Cannot verify but it would have been a fitting pursuit for someone who so naturally constricts the soul out of people.✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

nodea

Well here is the thing. It goes quiet, I try and catch up on what’s been happening. Her temper tantrum is something to behold, I doubt this will be a break of any significance.

Meanwhile I’ve received a nice long email detailing why I’m a pos from the ex wife and mother to my stepkids. My crimes are many, I’m “ too nice.” Im so glad I helped the children pick out flowers for Mother’s Day for her! They aren’t even my children- and I’m not exactly the best person in the world, yet I manage to put their needs first.

I swear Malice is a role model for high conflict people. The fact that she faces little to no consequences and has zero insight…. I feel like it helps those “ wronged” women stay in what must be an unhealthy headspace.

• Heart
Reactions: 43