Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella has been into gymnastics, and took classes for several years. 🤸🏼 (I don't know if it's ended.)
At five nine she might have gotten too tall for gymnastics. Same with ballet, get too tall and you can't do too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would love to recap. Alice was deeply affected by the recent selfies of yo and bee on their travels. She then compliments the actress Lily James"s portrayal of Pamela Anderson, excusing lily's personal life as a mistress because in this instance, though Alice is deeply loyal and all for women, because of lily's artistic talent, she now gets a pass. She then offers feeble answers to people commentating on her weird deifying of lily as an outstanding actress. This then is followed by some lovely photos of Bianca taken by Yo on Instagram. Either she has finally been silenced by official bodies, or has finally seen the errors of her ways. Personally, I'm going with theory number 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder what she thinks she is gaining by teaching her children to be deliberately rude? Does she not realise that people will neither like them nor eventually employ them if they are disagreeable brats?
I'm very much of the 'do unto others' philosophy - if someone does you a kindness, show them that that kindness is appreciated and has registered. It takes so very little of oneself to have gratitude.
I think she believes she's teaching them to be strong but she doesn't understand what strong is. The thinks its entitled and bratty and demanding and rude. Instead of confident and empowered.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I hear you but still hope she gets a PRO against her & tough tit about all the repercussions she could face. It's high time she was held accountable for her actions as so far she's had a get out of jail card. Even the TRO didn't totally shut her up as she just found ways to skirt around it.
I think it will be a big mistake if he does try to negotiate with her as she'll renege on it. Give her an inch & she'll take a mile.

ETA - I agree with @Bridgeofsighs. Any concessions he makes she will see as a sign of weakness.
Doubt she is still contesting the prenup. She knows that that ship has sailed and after her 18 month PA and hate campaign, I'm sure he is in no mood to give her anything than what she is entitled to under the prenup. Talk about playing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ella has been into gymnastics, and took classes for several years. 🤸🏼 (I don't know if it's ended.)

She got too tall presumably . Not many female gymnasts who are 5'9 at 12 and still growing make it . The height to make it has gone down to 4'9 and the record height ever has been 5'7

At five nine she might have gotten too tall for gymnastics. Same with ballet, get too tall and you can't do too much.
Not reading what is in front of me but at 12 it is far to tall 5'7 is the tallest athlete ever in competions .Emma Dumont was a professional dancer at the Bolshoi as was Sutton Foster on Broadway and they are 5'7 and both became actors .Fan of Bunheads and they are the tallest dancers I have seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hear you but still hope she gets a PRO against her & tough tit about all the repercussions she could face. It's high time she was held accountable for her actions as so far she's had a get out of jail card. Even the TRO didn't totally shut her up as she just found ways to skirt around it.
I think it will be a big mistake if he does try to negotiate with her as she'll renege on it. Give her an inch & she'll take a mile.

ETA - I agree with @Bridgeofsighs. Any concessions he makes she will see as a sign of weakness.
Whatever is negotiated will be put in front of a judge and court ordered. If anything is not resolved the judge will decide. But judges don’t like being asked to arbitrate on issues that couples should be able to settle. Where the law is straightforward and disputes are frivolous. They can just send the parties always and tell them to sort it out. All of which just drags things out.

Alice was definitely trying to run down the clock and run down the money in order to maintain the status quo, her in the house with the kids. She would be quite happy to frustrate the courts by not complying. We know she missed deadlines to submit financials and generally played silly buggers over the house.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not sure if it’s been mentioned as trying to catch up but that Emily on Twitter has been doxxed. No effing way is Alice not behind that!

I’m not entirely up to date with who Jack Monroe is this week. Why is she going after JK?
I think the fact that she is a massive grifting, non tax paying, poverty cosplaying, possibly charity funds defrauding 🛎🔚 who claims to be trans when it suits her may be sufficient, however she gave a talk (nasally as per) for Gingerbread as a single parent (which she has never been, SB's Dad has been around since day 1 and she has previously publicly thanked him for all the support). It was pointed out to her that JK is an ambassador for that charity and she had a chaos on Twitter about it. Why not pop over & see, lovely group of hilarious fraus on that thread ❤

• Heart
It should be more that her side offer one. The PRO is far worse for her than a NDA. It creates a load of problems and being able to write a book is the least of her problems. PRO or NDA she can’t write a book.

Meanwhile he won’t ask or pay for a NDA because he doesn’t need it, the PRO does it for him.

Alice doesn’t have a lot to negotiate with. In fact I can’t think of one area where she has the upper hand in the negotiations. If she has weaponised the children so completely, it means Co parenting is not an option. But her obvious alienation means she wont be financially rewarded for it (no extra child support) or she will lose her parental rights.
Presumably under a PRO she could still write her book 🤣 but not speak ill of him?

Reactions: 3
to put it this way: if my father (who is a jerk that put everyone down at every opportunity) had paid me anything significantly, let alone a super expensive private school, I would've kissed his feet.

Ella thanked her father by not seeing him anymore (this was pre-Bianca)

It seems nuts to me. Do these kids think that Alice actually earns all the money (or is the reason why Ioan earns well) and Ioan is just taking the money away?
Oh the entitlement.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, I don't find him attractive at all. She might have thought so, but in my humble opinion he’s just another short, unattractive no name who would not be noticed walking down the street. I don't think she had to worry women were falling over themselves to get to him. 😏
5 11 6 ft is hardly short. I think he's definitely matured well. Hardly call him a no name either, not A list but certainly known
ETA plus thanks to Alice Ioan and also Bianca are know much more well known😜

Does anyone know why Alice is obsessed with her IMDB page?

She was linking to it over a decade ago and she still does it! Not to mention she made the Google results of her IMDB her Twitter header at some point lol. I have never, EVER seen a celeb link to their IMDB so it's just baffling to me. Why isn't she embarrassed to link to a page that shows how little work she's done and how un-famous Z-List she is??

Reactions: 21
I think the fact that she is a massive grifting, non tax paying, poverty cosplaying, possibly charity funds defrauding 🛎🔚 who claims to be trans when it suits her may be sufficient, however she gave a talk (nasally as per) for Gingerbread as a single parent (which she has never been, SB's Dad has been around since day 1 and she has previously publicly thanked him for all the support). It was pointed out to her that JK is an ambassador for that charity and she had a chaos on Twitter about it. Why not pop over & see, lovely group of hilarious fraus on that thread ❤
I had a look at the Jack Monroe thread. For all her faults she still seems less unhinged than our mAlice. I presume she allows the child to see his dad for example? And she has a job even if it's based on being a phoney foodbank chef?

As for IG, he has a dilemma. He wants to stop AE's SM madness but not to the extent that she lands in jail for breaking the TRO. Without the kids, I doubt he'd care about her doing time but it would be the icing on the PA cake if she could blame him for putting her in jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why Alice is obsessed with her IMDB page?

She was linking to it over a decade ago and she still does it! Not to mention she made the Google results of her IMDB her Twitter header at some point lol. I have never, EVER seen a celeb link to their IMDB so it's just baffling to me. Why isn't she embarrassed to link to a page that shows how little work she's done and how un-famous Z-List she is??
She keeps trying to remind people she's an actress because plenty probably don't believe she is one in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Possible #thread title? Mistress Alice, full of malice, how does your paranoia grow?

(Yes, I know it was part of my poem on p.1 of this thread, but I'm rather partial to it.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It should be more that her side offer one. The PRO is far worse for her than a NDA. It creates a load of problems and being able to write a book is the least of her problems. PRO or NDA she can’t write a book.

Meanwhile he won’t ask or pay for a NDA because he doesn’t need it, the PRO does it for him.

Alice doesn’t have a lot to negotiate with. In fact I can’t think of one area where she has the upper hand in the negotiations. If she has weaponised the children so completely, it means Co parenting is not an option. But her obvious alienation means she wont be financially rewarded for it (no extra child support) or she will lose her parental rights.
Just wondering though....a NDA would be permanent and a PRO would be time-limited.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks @welp, (y)that answers the Q, Gladys :love: must belong to a Gruffudd family friend!
It's clear that Bianca gets on well with Ioan's friends, family, and family friends, unlike the swivel-eyed loon. They must all be celebrating for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.