Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mistress Alice, full of malice,
How does your paranoia grow?
With drunken wails, and ninth-circle hells
And restraining orders all in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Yay, my thread title! Thank you everyone!

I would especially like to thank my agent, my parents, my Baby Angel, mAlice herself of course, and my second bout of COVID that has made this emotional moment logistically possible 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Yay, my thread title! Thank you everyone!

I would especially like to thank my agent, my parents, my Baby Angel, mAlice herself of course, and my second bout of COVID that has made this emotional moment logistically possible 🤗
🤣 Congrats @geebees! :poop:😘🥳:m😁 🍷
I hope your second bout of Covid goes forth & multiplies asap! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting design! Who would have thunk it 😂
This! This purse is the bleeping epitome of her!
The fabric is hidious and not suitable for what she's doing with it. (ETA: I mean she glued tit on and you can't even see it because of the colour clash, and praise the lord that you can't because it's ugly as sin.)
The bling is cheap and out of proportion.
The words on it are the opposite of her actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's the ugliest effing purse have ever seen
She has done uglier things than that ,and shoes etc etc and 'sells them ' on Etsy

2776b5178e8326cc1c79534cdab33336c011450b9116b513ed.jpg

Fil%2F3c6801%2F932234516%2Fil_794xN.932234516_8w86.jpg

Deeep breathe and go have a look

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This! This purse is the bleeping epitome of her!
The fabric is hidious and not suitable for what she's doing with it. (ETA: I mean she glued tit on and you can't even see it because of the colour clash, and praise the lord that you can't because it's ugly as sin.)
The bling is cheap and out of proportion.
The words on it are the opposite of her actions.
It is so cheap looking. What adult woman, much less an actress married to a working actor, would ever think that that is stylish and worth buying? It looks like something a six-year-old put together at home doing arts and crafts And selling it on a website with similar items? So cringeworthy. It is utterly embarrassing. Tacky is the description that should be used for her "designs." Juvenile. And hot hip juvenile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It is so cheap looking. What adult woman, much less an actress married to a working actor, would ever think that that is stylish and worth buying? It looks like something a six-year-old put together at home doing arts and crafts And selling it on a website with similar items? So cringeworthy. It is utterly embarrassing. Tacky is the description that should be used for her "designs."
I wonder if she’ll be giving them away free with future Cameos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw this and it made me think of Big Al
“German word of the day is Wohlstandsverwahrlosung, a state of decay that results from having it too easy for too long, leading you to selfishly compare your own petty grievances &mediocre accomplishments to the pain &struggle of people who know the meaning of real problems.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been posted. Was visiting my elderly parents and seen this in a red top newspaper…No mention of Alice or any of the drama…

7C764504-ABBB-46F4-812A-DF13F1B5BD8A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Not sure if this has been posted. Was visiting my elderly parents and seen this in a red top newspaper…No mention of Alice or any of the drama…

View attachment 1138382
Nice nice nice 😊. Is it just me that thinks ‘new girlfriend’ sounds childish? At his age I think ‘partner’ is a more suitable term. Probably just be me though. Nice little article all the same ❤ thanks for posting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1138382
Alice is losing airtime. Mainly because she's not as big a star as him in the UK (Hornblower is repeated all the time on ITV3) and now because she's a massive liar and hypocrite.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.