Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #89 Alice turning water into wine, kidneys working overtime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poster is another Clive I think, preys on vulnerable woman on internet and love bombs them. There a name for it…I’ve seen someone else accuse him of it over another woman in the past. And look at her giving him red love hearts.

18AE377A-DCE0-44C0-85C7-7B823D8C01CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok, anyone here lost their jobs recently and think Marcia is the reason?
I literally fired myself so I could keep up with tattle about 4 months back. 🤣. I have considered reemploying myself this week actually but I’m not sure I can be trusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Twitter is Twitter.
Tattle is Tattle.
Tattle is not Twitter.
Twitter is not Tattle.

Any questions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hope it was a nasty dick pic
I can’t remember what went down it was 4 or so months back and maybe on his Twitter. But someone had a go at him for it and that’s when I clicked he’s doing it to Malice also. He’s been on with Alice for quite some time.

“Not yet, but soon” is the classic Alice strategy.
63F4A683-9AA9-4483-A1D3-74FD0DFEDF46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah she posted a LinkedIn page of a girls account. I know this is the person they believe to be a Twitter user. I actually feel extremely worried for this person
Creating accounts just to troll on Twitter is always problematic and a bad idea, IMO. That said, if the person in question wasn't threatening or directly harassing Alice, why is she doxxing her? Is it worth it? Because it's illegal and she's already in legal hot water. Why is she and her brother, along with one other very unstable woman, placing themselves in harm's way? What's the endgame? Because any judge examining a custody case is going to look at this kind of abusive behavior, as will the judge ruling on the PRO. I just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Creating accounts just to troll on Twitter is always problematic and a bad idea, IMO. That said, if the person in question wasn't threatening or directly harassing Alice, why is she doxxing her? Is it worth it? Because it's illegal and she's already in legal hot water. Why is she and her brother, along with one other very unstable woman, placing themselves in harm's way? What's the endgame? Because any judge examining a custody case is going to look at this kind of abusive behavior, as will the judge ruling on the PRO. I just don't get it.
I feel like I'm repeating myself and it's more for my own sanity.

She is doing as much as she can to have her children forcibly taken from her so she can have the ultimate narc injury.

She knows what she is doing.

Her lawyers have explained.

She is doing this for a very specific endgame.

She wants sympathy.

It's not rando behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ok, anyone here lost their jobs recently and think Marcia is the reason?
No, but Tone just smashed through my window dressed like the Milk Tray Man and stole all my wine. I'll never underestimate him again! He's too powerful!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know, when she goes quiet, I wonder if she’s caught a ban and she’s back at it as soon as it’s lifted….

Reactions: 9
You know it’s times like this when I think we should take a moment and remind ourselves just how kind, lovely and compassionate she is … not to mention humble:

09187FEC-CE46-4DA9-BEBA-AF22FDAEAD71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've made a new thread! I've just got to amend my post to get the important stuff in - first time I've done one 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like I'm repeating myself and it's more for my own sanity.

She is doing as much as she can to have her children forcibly taken from her so she can have the ultimate narc injury.

She knows what she is doing.

Her lawyers have explained.

She is doing this for a very specific endgame.

She wants sympathy.

It's not rando behaviour.
I hope to God she does lose custody of the girls to IG and he has time to undo the damage she's done to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.