Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looking at her latest drivel, I have done a translation.

AE: When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 because they didn’t think I was right for ioan, they were so awful about my acting skills, and I ended up believing them! I lost all my confidence. ( it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me but the point is: I LEARNED A LESSON. I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. I have never, ever slept with another woman’s husband nor will I. I have never abused a person nor will I. the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France.

When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 = They didn't like me or my outfits. No one is allowed to not like me and I can nurse a grudge for eternity. Look out IG and BW!

We were right - you weren't right for him (think he knows that now that he is in a non-abusive relationship)

awful about my acting skills = truthful about your acting skills.

I lost all my confidence = so it's OUR fault your career tanked? Nothing to do with tit acting etc...

it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me = he did stick up for you in the press and tanked his website in order to massage your ego. bleeping liar.

I LEARNED A LESSON = No you didn't. You never bleeping do. TRO anyone?

I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. = It wasn't hate. We would have had to love you in the first place for that, so don't kid yourself. Just disappointment and bewilderment with IG really.

I have never abused a person nor will I = Unless they deserve it like the bogan ho, the bleep MiL, the cheating abusive narc (who I would still take back) or anyone else who I think deserves it.

the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France = The interviewers got some receipts that made me look like a nasty airhead. I hate receipts!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So looking at her latest drivel, I have done a translation.

AE: When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 because they didn’t think I was right for ioan, they were so awful about my acting skills, and I ended up believing them! I lost all my confidence. ( it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me but the point is: I LEARNED A LESSON. I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. I have never, ever slept with another woman’s husband nor will I. I have never abused a person nor will I. the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France.

When the online trolls started going after me in 2005 = They didn't like me or my outfits. No one is allowed to not like me and I can nurse a grudge for eternity. Look out IG and BW!

We were right - you weren't right for him (think he knows that now that he is in a non-abusive relationship)

awful about my acting skills = truthful about your acting skills.

I lost all my confidence = so it's OUR fault your career tanked? Nothing to do with tit acting etc...

it didn’t help that the hub was too scared to lose fans so didn’t stick up for me = he did stick up for you in the press and tanked his website in order to massage your ego. bleeping liar.

I LEARNED A LESSON = No you didn't. You never bleeping do. TRO anyone?

I dont know why they were hating on me. I still don’t. = It wasn't hate. We would have had to love you in the first place for that, so don't kid yourself. Just disappointment and bewilderment with IG really.

I have never abused a person nor will I = Unless they deserve it like the bogan ho, the bleep MiL, the cheating abusive narc (who I would still take back) or anyone else who I think deserves it.

the interviewers twisted words in a way the just aren’t allowed to do in France = The interviewers got some receipts that made me look like a nasty airhead. I hate receipts!!!!
THIS 💯!!! 👏👏👏
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I don't know why the fans were hating on me - I've never slept with another woman's husband - and that's the only reason anyone ever takes a dislike to another person, even if they're an abusive narc, so frankly I'm stumped".
Note: she never said she didn't cheat on her own husband. 😉

[/QUOTE]
Since we are talking about Oucassi, why does everyone think he is a class act?
IMO It's all relative. When compared to Alice the fact he's kept quiet unlike her he's thought of as classy and decent. The same way B appears to be amazing, in comparison to the psychotic harpy that's AE

Reactions: 30
🙌🏻 This bit in particular 🙌🏻

It’s pretty well know he did stick up for her at the expense of his fan base

• Heart
Reactions: 30
🙌🏻 This bit in particular 🙌🏻

It’s pretty well know he did stick up for her at the expense of his fan base
He disbanded his fan club for her. He even signed his name to the letter she wrote to them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That’s the bit that’s always bothered me. She must realise that any loss of any future earnings affects the girls directly.
I don't think she cares. The girls are an extension of her, she's wounded ergo they're wounded, and she's hellbent on revenge. That occupies her fantasies, her sleeping and waking moments. A dumped narcissist is very dangerous indeed.

Reactions: 26
I agree with Alice, I as a rule separate the artist's personal life from the art, too.
I wish I could, but depending on the circumstances, I can't.
I go to the extreme of switching channels on the radio or TV or general avoidance of artists and that can include someone's politics. Laurence Fox, duck him. Ellen Degeneres, duck her, Prince Harry, duck him, Roseanne Barr, duck her, Michael Jackson, duck him, Woody Allen, (never liked him anyway) duck him, Alec Baldwin, double duck him.
Then there are some artists whose behaviour has given me the ick but I wouldn't avoid, like Lily James and Ben Affleck. The Tenderbar is one of my all-time favourite books and there was no way I wasn't going to watch the Amazon Prime adaptation which was pretty good.
It is atrocious and deeply unfair that some suckers will have bought into Alice's narrative and now avoid Ioan, she will have damaged his career but Ioan top trumped her with his TRO, and her own abusive behaviour has completely buried her 'career' which was 6ft under anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Note: she never said she didn't cheat on her own husband. 😉

IMO It's all relative. When compared to Alice the fact he's kept quiet unlike her he's thought of as classy and decent. The same way B appears to be amazing, in comparison to the psychotic harpy that's AE
[/QUOTE]
Or that she hasn't bonked single men. *Cough Vampire Diaries costar Cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WOW! :LOL: My first thread title!
33.gif

1647607397347.png

I am overcome with emotion 😭😭😭😭😭 even my make up is crying

it's making me want to vomit 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

abs I feel faint
faint-girlfaint.gif

Thank you all, I will NEVER forget this! 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 ❤❤❤❤❤

1647608525627.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This comment from another website amused me:
"The more I read about those two stories the more I wonder if the universe could, hypothetically, handle a Kanye West/Alice Evans relationship."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This comment from another website amused me:
"The more I read about those two stories the more I wonder if the universe could, hypothetically, handle a Kanye West/Alice Evans relationship."
Pretty sure their inevitable breakup would rupture the space-time continuum

They would go nuclear on each other
tumblr_m1tlm4ljgU1rressco1_r1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imo all her posts have a reason. I too thought am I reading too much into this but nah this is Alice there is more to it than a simple post.

I can see Alice moving pieces on her chess board
With narcs every perceived kindness has an ulterior motive. Every single one.

She’s spent the last 18 months losing her tit over a made-up-in-her-own-tiny-mind-affair with zero evidence and chooses now to see past the act and see the talent??
I smell bullshit.
I wonder if her three years narrative is the length of time Ioan refused to sleep with her. There were problems in that marriage for a lot longer than she admits to.

I refuse to watch it, it is re-traumatising a victim, I saw a clip of the talking penis on Gogglebox, that was disturbing enough.
Totally. That's as much as I saw. I have what can be described as a bawdy sense if humour but it made me ick! Im not a fan of pammy butbIt's exploitative, disrespectful and downright cruel 😤

Reactions: 8
The whole Pamela/Lily James thing has just made me think one thing - Alice Evans doesn't half talk a lot of bleeping shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Posted by @welp last thread

1647609574555.png

which translates to

"I thought he was fun, hot, a potential A lister but I became insanely jealous of his career & did my best to sabotage it"

We know Alice. We 👀 you. We also know Narcs love to project. You spent years trying to extinguish his light & you're still trying to.

Not to mention how attractive she must have found his naivety, kind nature, etc someone she could control & manipulate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
AE: sorry about your husbands infidelity. I still haven’t gotten over mine even though I am over the man himself.

Nothing says "I am over the man himself" like having a restraining order placed on your sorry ass in court. 🤭

And lets not mention the fact that there is more evidence of AE cheating on IG than the other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.