Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand this thing about an award from the Queen. Maybe its a British thing, but can someone explain why an award from the Queen would be such a big deal. She obviously doesn't have a problem with divorce because her own children have been divorced?
Probably a British thing but it’s a significant award because it recognises your contribution to a particular sector or cause. I work occasionally for someone, a woman of colour who received one for services to diversity as it’s something she regularly holds talks on. So that’s a huge deal for her to receive such an honour, it’s considered quite prestigious I would say (although there are opinions that they are given out too freely and sometimes to less deserving people.) You can get one for service to film (I think that’s what’s it’s called)

The question is did IG want one or is Alice just throwing anything at him in the hopes he’ll come back like “have you even thought about what the Queen will think!?” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you're right as where did this 3 years come from?! He said they had been struggling for 4 years in the Guardian interview back in 2019 which wasn't published until 2020 & it was this interview she referenced that he was afraid for her to see something in it. Probably his admission which he dressed up as physical distance between them due to him filming away & he may have feared she would go ape tit at him for that.
In her mind if he didn't want to have sex anymore (or rarely) she assumed he had someone else. She allegedly cheated with a VD co-star & was def' having an emotional affair with MITH & Narcs always accuse others of things they have done.
She seemed to think this article was her trump card because Ioan said Alice was the one who took on the care of the children, thus allowing him to work on location.

Reactions: 10
That’s the bit that’s always bothered me. She must realise that any loss of any future earnings affects the girls directly.
Yup. Just when you think you've reached the bottom of her well of selfishness, there's another layer of it.

She'd quite happily have those 2 girls living under a bridge because it would mean being able to blame him. Their well-being is so far down her priority list, it's mind-blowing. She simply can't put them before herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thanks for creating new thread @Junebug895 I'm too scared to attempt it yet😬 x x x
Great thread title @Just William loving it x x x
As always it is so kind and thoughtful putting up much needed helpline contact details @StoneMountain x x x
Thanks @tilly27 💋
I only realised later (after starting two threads - thanks also to @StoneMountain) I forgot to mention the Wiki, putting OT/sensitive posts behind a spoiler, highlighting thread titles, etc my enthusiasm clearly got the better of me. :rolleyes: 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably a British thing but it’s a significant award because it recognises your contribution to a particular sector or cause. I work occasionally for someone, a woman of colour who received one for services to diversity as it’s something she regularly holds talks on. So that’s a huge deal for her to receive such an honour, it’s considered quite prestigious I would say (although there are opinions that they are given out too freely and sometimes to less deserving people.) You can get one for service to film (I think that’s what’s it’s called)

The question is did IG want one or is Alice just throwing anything at him in the hopes he’ll come back like “have you even thought about what the Queen will think!?” 🤣🤣
It also depends what Ioan thinks of the Royal Family. Because not everyone is in favour, so some people wouldn't give a flying monkey's about an honour.

Reactions: 12
So Alice is saying she has never abused anyone 🤔 Let that sit for a while
And then let’s think of the 113 page document submitted to the court and accepted to the point a TRO was put in place against Alice .
Lets think about the fact Ioan has stated in those documents that he will bring audio and video evidence to the next hearing 🤔 .
Then there is the incredibly thorough Wiki here which has so much evidence re things Alice has posted on social media , including putting a price on the heads of Tattle members so she could Dox them , this is illegal.
Targeted harassment of BW , friends & family members, and this is just what we have seen , there will be so much more .
Wow Alice just Wow 🤩

Yup. Just when you think you've reached the bottom of her well of selfishness, there's another layer of it.

She'd quite happily have those 2 girls living under a bridge because it would mean being able to blame him. Their well-being is so far down her priority list, it's mind-blowing. She simply can't put them before herself.
She even said if she goes to Jail , five or ten friends 🤯 will swoop in and take the girls . Erm ok Alice , so that’s ok is it 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I just don't understand this thing about an award from the Queen. Maybe its a British thing, but can someone explain why an award from the Queen would be such a big deal. She obviously doesn't have a problem with divorce because her own children have been divorced?

Clout chaser. Why would she even be party to such talks. As usual inserting herself in something that has nothing to do with her or she's not even party to.
I have no idea other than maybe in her delusions of grandeur she thought he would become a really famous actor, one who is known over here as a National Treasure, who gets knighted & she could happily ride along on his coat tails gloating as the wife of an actor who has the royal moniker of being a Sir?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lady Alice??? Oh stop. I've only just stopped giggling with delight from Papa G 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Yes, I'd be surprised if IG was desperately panting after an OBE or whatever it is. I think there can be a bit of internal conflict in accepting them for Welsh people, depending, like Michael Sheen for instance! Also most actors don't get them, it's not like something you just receive for existing. But divorce has absolutely duck all to do with anything when it comes to being on the Queen's NY Honours List.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All this discussion of Lily James, I think I’m missing something.

who is Lily James married to again?

i thought she was single.

Reactions: 3
Fast forward to September 2022.
The Gruffudd family home has been sold.
Ioan has been granted a PRO and temporary full custody of his children while Alice undergoes court-ordered treatment at a facility for psychiatric help and substance abuse.
Prior to starting principal photography directing A Ray of Sunshine, a film written and starring his girlfriend Bianca Wallace, Ioan squeezed in an interview with The Guardian about his new TV show, The Reunion.
Ioan was asked about his contentious divorce from former actor Alice Evans, while there are certain matters that he will not discuss, he did concede that it had been a trying time but he is beyond happy to have his children back in his life and that Alice is getting the help she needs. Ioan said, he and the children are looking forward to Alice getting well so they can co-parent in a healthy and productive way, but for now he is happy that his daughter Ella is settling well into her new school and that his daughters are getting to know and have accepted his girlfriend Bianca Wallace into their lives. He did say:
"I was a committed and faithful husband throughout our marriage and forgave Alice when she strayed with a co-star 10 years ago. We managed to get things on track for the sake of our girls, but as time went on, and even though we had got over that hurdle, it was when I went to work in Australia on the TV show Harrow that it truly hit home how deeply unhappy I was and had been for many years. I tried numerous times throughout 2020 to end our marriage but Alice simply would not accept our marriage was over, which lead to much heartbreak for me and our children'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
noticed she deleted this
mgCJnO6.png

Fast forward to September 2022.
The Gruffudd family home has been sold.
Ioan has been granted a PRO and temporary full custody of his children while Alice undergoes court-ordered treatment at a facility for psychiatric help and substance abuse.
Prior to starting principal photography directing A Ray of Sunshine, a film written and starring his girlfriend Bianca Wallace, Ioan squeezed in an interview with The Guardian about his new TV show, The Reunion.
Ioan was asked about his contentious divorce from former actor Alice Evans, while there are certain matters that he will not discuss, he did concede that it had been a trying time but he is beyond happy to have his children back in his life and that Alice is getting the help she needs. Ioan said, he and the children are looking forward to Alice getting well so they could co-parent in a healthy and productive way, but for now he is happy that his daughter Ella is settling well into her new school and that his daughters are getting to know and have accepted his girlfriend Bianca Wallace into their lives. He did say:
"I was a committed and faithful husband throughout our marriage and forgave Alice when she strayed with a co-star 10 years ago. We managed to get things on track for the sake of our girls, but as time went on, and even though we had got over that hurdle, it was when I went to work in Australia on the TV show Harrow that it truly hit home how deeply unhappy I was and had been for many years. I tried numerous times throughout 2020 to end our marriage but Alice simply would not accept our marriage was over, which lead to much heartbreak for me and our children'
That would be a dream, no way this is how it will play out LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love that bit about the queen. It's got to be the weirdest reason Alice gave to Ioan on why they should stay together (even if only for appearances).

"If you leave me, the Queen of England will think less of you!"

Like seriously, what the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
All this discussion of Lily James, I think I’m missing something.

who is Lily James married to again?

i thought she was single.
She's not.
The man she was shagging in Rome (Dominic West) is.

I love that bit about the queen. It's got to be the weirdest reason Alice gave to Ioan on why they should stay together (even if only for appearances).

"If you leave me, the Queen of England will think less of you!"

Like seriously, what the duck?
Maybe Queenie is a 102 Dalmatians fan and really digs the awesome love story of the two magical stars of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor Queen , she must have been devastated at the thought of ioan and malice getting divorced, until she started reading tattle

Maybe ioan can get an obe for service’s to the world for keeping Malice’s truest form hidden from the population

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.