Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo all her posts have a reason. I too thought am I reading too much into this but nah this is Alice there is more to it than a simple post.

I can see Alice moving pieces on her chess board
That consist of baby dolls heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noticed that in her defense posts she says I cannot predict how I would feel if I were the wife of the person this actress had slept with...
That would be Dominic West, the person you used as a cudgel against your STBX. Can't name and shame him, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s spent the last 18 months losing her tit over a made-up-in-her-own-tiny-mind-affair with zero evidence and chooses now to see past the act and see the talent??
I smell bullshit.
I wonder if her three years narrative is the length of time Ioan refused to sleep with her. There were problems in that marriage for a lot longer than she admits to.

I refuse to watch it, it is re-traumatising a victim, I saw a clip of the talking penis on Gogglebox, that was disturbing enough.
I think you're right as where did this 3 years come from?! He said they had been struggling for 4 years in the Guardian interview back in 2019 which wasn't published until 2020 & it was this interview she referenced that he was afraid for her to see something in it. Probably his admission which he dressed up as physical distance between them due to him filming away & he may have feared she would go ape tit at him for that.
In her mind if he didn't want to have sex anymore (or rarely) she assumed he had someone else. She allegedly cheated with a VD co-star & was def' having an emotional affair with MITH & Narcs always accuse others of things they have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if this has been shared here before and sorry about the bad quality but if judge Judy could just keep saying this on repeat...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1133311If you are in the mood for some gardening, this plant is a bit spiky, dense and thick, but it flourishes in dark corners. Family of plants - Crass
Omg....this just runs amok in my garden, it has somehow ended up in most of my tubs and hanging baskets. It's a proper parasite, it just seems to piggyback on any other plant.
Mmm...leeches off others, can't be tamed, just seems to pop up everywhere? Who does that remind me of? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's exactly this....now making out an actor's career and their personal lives are not related so her abuse hasn't caused career damage
She's devious enough, always thinking of ways she can come out of tit smelling like a rose.
Hopefully along with the 113 pages of evidence & multiple breaches of the TRO Yo will still provide lots more (public) evidence more than enough
to bury her in her own tit.

Reactions: 15
I think this is also because she has finally figured out she is a toxic substance in Hollywood. She has woken up and realised that TV is the only medium she may be considered. She knows she is not glamorous enough for a 'Real Wives' and may have twigged that Hallmark won't touch her with a barge pole (they have disconnected from Lori Loughlin). Her brand of scorched earth revenge is coming back to bite her and she is back peddling. I think the only thing that will work is a good 3 months off to rehab for 'exhaustion & mental stress'. She can come back thinner, healthier and hopefully with a better outlook (or at least more self control), do the relevant 'mea culpa's' and start working again.
I have just re-read this:unsure: This is Alice we are talking about. What the duck was I thinking?:rolleyes:
She sure does love the attention. But I'm thinking she's not going to love the pushback.
I'm sure she's got all her socks lined up across her wine stained bed waiting to speak on her behalf. She can't work, but she can stay on social media 24/7? She keeps forgetting she's sick.

Reactions: 20
IMO It's all relative. When compared to Alice the fact he's kept quiet unlike her he's thought of as classy and decent. The same way B appears to be amazing, in comparison to the psychotic harpy that's AE
Or that she hasn't bonked single men. *Cough Vampire Diaries costar Cough*
[/QUOTE]
It will never happen but how I would enjoy the actor she *allegedly* shagged on VD to finally do a kiss & tell!
Then see how she tries to wriggle out of that & her supporters twist themselves into knots excusing her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She said Ioan wouldn’t get an award from the Queen because of her affair accusations and applauds those that say they won’t watch his movies any more. Get in the bleeping bin you absolute roaster.
I just don't understand this thing about an award from the Queen. Maybe its a British thing, but can someone explain why an award from the Queen would be such a big deal. She obviously doesn't have a problem with divorce because her own children have been divorced?

Now Alice is name dropping her Ex Olivier and his Mom 🤣 what a coincidence, after reading that BW was in France with Mama and Papa G.

I just think its hilarious, the way Alice is always competing with her. Its a one sided competition though, but the smartest woman in the room is too dense to realize that
View attachment 1133409
Clout chaser. Why would she even be party to such talks. As usual inserting herself in something that has nothing to do with her or she's not even party to.

Reactions: 15
With narcs every perceived kindness has an ulterior motive. Every single one.
This is so true. 💯 Speaking from personal experience I learned the hard way that a Narc never does anything out of genuine kindness, there is always something in it for them. It's how they draw their victims in by appearing to be kind, caring, fun, etc when in reality it's just a mask to get them what they want. They're soulless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Honours recipients are nominated and recommended by government or advisors to the Queen. Usually there’s actors, singers, sports people, politicians and just honest normal folk who are outstanding in their community.

many people have turned them down because they don’t agree with the honours system (ie David Bowie, Stephen Fry, Stephen Hawking have all turned them down). Michael Sheen accepted one and then a few years later gave it back.

For the majority (especially the normal folk) it’s an honour that they are pleased to receive.

divorce has nothing to do with it. Nor race, nor sexuality nor age. In the New Years honours a young lad (10 maybe?!) got an award for sleeping in a tent in the garden for2years straight to raise charity money during the pandemic.

there’s no reason why Ioan wouldn’t receive one in future but he’d need to be more prominent

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.