Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1647619804613.png

What did I just read. This woman is seriously delusional. She needs help. I am not even suggest that she has mental issues because that would be an insult to people dealing with mental health issues.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I love that bit about the queen. It's got to be the weirdest reason Alice gave to Ioan on why they should stay together (even if only for appearances).

"If you leave me, the Queen of England will think less of you!"

Like seriously, what the duck?
I think she'd swapped gaslighting and was glue sniffing 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
feel the same, such a shame too as I really like LJ, me & my daughter watch Mamma Mia 2 quite often.

Alice is doing some amazing mental acrobatics to justify why having an affair here is not THE WORST THING AN ACTOR CAN DO
Which is why I thought it was some weird damage control on her part last night….you’ve just explained it more clearly….or made more sense of it I should say

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fast forward to September 2022.
The Gruffudd family home has been sold.
Ioan has been granted a PRO and temporary full custody of his children while Alice undergoes court-ordered treatment at a facility for psychiatric help and substance abuse.
Prior to starting principal photography directing A Ray of Sunshine, a film written and starring his girlfriend Bianca Wallace, Ioan squeezed in an interview with The Guardian about his new TV show, The Reunion.
Ioan was asked about his contentious divorce from former actor Alice Evans, while there are certain matters that he will not discuss, he did concede that it had been a trying time but he is beyond happy to have his children back in his life and that Alice is getting the help she needs. Ioan said, he and the children are looking forward to Alice getting well so they can co-parent in a healthy and productive way, but for now he is happy that his daughter Ella is settling well into her new school and that his daughters are getting to know and have accepted his girlfriend Bianca Wallace into their lives. He did say:
"I was a committed and faithful husband throughout our marriage and forgave Alice when she strayed with a co-star 10 years ago. We managed to get things on track for the sake of our girls, but as time went on, and even though we had got over that hurdle, it was when I went to work in Australia on the TV show Harrow that it truly hit home how deeply unhappy I was and had been for many years. I tried numerous times throughout 2020 to end our marriage but Alice simply would not accept our marriage was over, which lead to much heartbreak for me and our children'
Someone :cool: should cut and paste this comment, in case of future need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Paris jet set clan?? As opposed to the Griffith clan? 🤣
Hahaha oops baby 103 came flying out...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That would be a dream, no way this is how it will play out LOL
Rare optimistic tongue in cheek @welp 😂 but I think some of it could play out. The house will be sold, I hope for everyone's sake, including her own that Alice gets the help she needs, god knows she has ticked enough boxes for a judge to order that she does. I don't think the film will get made, but if it does it would be some years down the line. As far as Bianca and the children go, they will likely always think of her as the person who broke up their family unit or certainly the one who stopped him from coming back just because that is how kids think even without a gargantuan dose of parental alienation and things won't be smooth sailing on that front, particularly with Ella. I don't know that he would ever put the record straight regarding Alice (or tbh that she had an affair, wouldn't put it past her though), but after the way she has besmirched his character, damaged his children, tried to damage his career and made everyone totally miserable, I hope he does and I hope he really goes for it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But Ioan only gets roles because he's a family man.🤣

Congratulations to whoever got the new title thread!!

Malice once again "its all about meeee!" 🙄🥱
Lily James can't act and is a DICK. Not only for the affairs but for the fact Pamela Anderson was very much against this being made. Lilys not exactly a jobbing actor struggling for roles. Shes high profile and is obviously not short a few quid or job offers .I think its crass she even took that role knowing Pamelas feelings. I could understand if a lesser known actor would take it on- sure. But a bit of solidarity wouldn't have went amiss there, considering her already awful reputation. Zero morals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
1647621966242.png

She is right about one thing. Lots of us were in touch with his Mum.....

Hence why we all liked Gill and none of us called her a bleep.

Only you did that Alice ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You just know that with these "look at how rational I am" and "look at how kind I am to actors who cheat" posts, she fully expects people to

A. Conveniently forget about how irrational she's been and all the vile things she's said
B. Forget that she breached the restraining order because she can't stop harassing her ex and his new girlfriend
C. Praise her for the person she claims to be today

She really doesn't do subtlety!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
heh they are in a church (i think) today. Another thing Alice hates LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So Alice is saying she has never abused anyone 🤔 Let that sit for a while
And then let’s think of the 113 page document submitted to the court and accepted to the point a TRO was put in place against Alice .
Lets think about the fact Ioan has stated in those documents that he will bring audio and video evidence to the next hearing 🤔 .
Then there is the incredibly thorough Wiki here which has so much evidence re things Alice has posted on social media , including putting a price on the heads of Tattle members so she could Dox them , this is illegal.
Targeted harassment of BW , friends & family members, and this is just what we have seen , there will be so much more .
Wow Alice just Wow 🤩

She even said if she goes to Jail , five or ten friends 🤯 will swoop in and take the girls . Erm ok Alice , so that’s ok is it 🤔
Honestly that woman has truly left the solar system, let alone planet Earth! 🙄

Fast forward to September 2022.
The Gruffudd family home has been sold.
Ioan has been granted a PRO and temporary full custody of his children while Alice undergoes court-ordered treatment at a facility for psychiatric help and substance abuse.
Prior to starting principal photography directing A Ray of Sunshine, a film written and starring his girlfriend Bianca Wallace, Ioan squeezed in an interview with The Guardian about his new TV show, The Reunion.
Ioan was asked about his contentious divorce from former actor Alice Evans, while there are certain matters that he will not discuss, he did concede that it had been a trying time but he is beyond happy to have his children back in his life and that Alice is getting the help she needs. Ioan said, he and the children are looking forward to Alice getting well so they can co-parent in a healthy and productive way, but for now he is happy that his daughter Ella is settling well into her new school and that his daughters are getting to know and have accepted his girlfriend Bianca Wallace into their lives. He did say:
"I was a committed and faithful husband throughout our marriage and forgave Alice when she strayed with a co-star 10 years ago. We managed to get things on track for the sake of our girls, but as time went on, and even though we had got over that hurdle, it was when I went to work in Australia on the TV show Harrow that it truly hit home how deeply unhappy I was and had been for many years. I tried numerous times throughout 2020 to end our marriage but Alice simply would not accept our marriage was over, which lead to much heartbreak for me and our children'
bleeping WORD 👏🙌👏🙌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.