Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that in her defense posts she says I cannot predict how I would feel if I were the wife of the person this actress had slept with...
That would be Dominic West, the person you used as a cudgel against your STBX. Can't name and shame him, eh?
Didn't Lily Evans go at it with cannibal and violent abuser Armie Hammer?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Won’t be long wonder what aliases she will use this time.
We see you Alice 😂
Oh, she'll probably use our usernames to try to 'get us/Tattle into trouble'. I foresee an Autisteuse71, a Moe71, a JustWilliam69...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm here for BW not diminishing herself for fear of setting off Alice. I'm not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It also depends what Ioan thinks of the Royal Family. Because not everyone is in favour, so some people wouldn't give a flying monkey's about an honour.
Freddie Mercury said that he'd receive an honour if he were allowed to swing from the chandeliers. Dear man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The DM article was timed perfectly as Alice was still in her pit 6sm LA time. Then the school run and the comments weren’t moderated. Not one comment has anything good to say about her. I think it’s too late for her to start answering back.
Also who the hell knows if anything happened between LJ and DW. All I saw was them eating dinner and a scooter ride 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1134280
What did I just read. This woman is seriously delusional. She needs help. I am not even suggest that she has mental issues because that would be an insult to people dealing with mental health issues.
How long was she in Paris? Because I'm sure that it wasn't long enough to lose her British identity.
Poor nAlice, always trying to reinvent the wheel and coming up with squares.

Rare optimistic tongue in cheek @welp 😂 but I think some of it could play out. The house will be sold, I hope for everyone's sake, including her own that Alice gets the help she needs, god knows she has ticked enough boxes for a judge to order that she does. I don't think the film will get made, but if it does it would be some years down the line. As far as Bianca and the children go, they will likely always think of her as the person who broke up their family unit or certainly the one who stopped him from coming back just because that is how kids think even without a gargantuan dose of parental alienation and things won't be smooth sailing on that front, particularly with Ella. I don't know that he would ever put the record straight regarding Alice (or tbh that she had an affair, wouldn't put it past her though), but after the way she has besmirched his character, damaged his children, tried to damage his career and made everyone totally miserable, I hope he does and I hope he really goes for it
The next big explosion - with Dolby surround sound effects, multiple cracks in the San Andreas fault and a man wearing a sandwich board which reads 'the end of the world is nigh' - is when nAlice meets Bianca as part of a child handover. In all seriousness, I hope that she and IG have police protection for this eventuality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The DM article was timed perfectly as Alice was still in her pit 6sm LA time. Then the school run and the comments weren’t moderated. Not one comment has anything good to say about her. I think it’s too late for her to start answering back.
Also who the hell knows if anything happened between LJ and DW. All I saw was them eating dinner and a scooter ride 🤔
Eh.. everybody knows 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He admitted they had banged. But that he was back with his wife and sorry and yada yada

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Lily James can't act and is a DICK. Not only for the affairs but for the fact Pamela Anderson was very much against this being made. Lilys not exactly a jobbing actor struggling for roles. Shes high profile and is obviously not short a few quid or job offers .I think its crass she even took that role knowing Pamelas feelings.
Agreed. Lily had an opportunity and she missed the mark woefully. I know that Anderson has split views from the public...a lot of people think she's an airhead non-entity...but she's human and was abominably treated during that period of time by pretty much everybody, it was outrageous that she had to go through what she did.

That "documentary" had an opportunity to show she was absolutely violated in every way a woman be and had no-one to turn to...and got no justice for it at all. Instead, Lily turned her into a gasping bimbo without even the slightest concern that she was enacting this woman's miscarriage for crying out loud??? Knowing Anderson was resolutely against it...knowing that she had already been churned through the mill...I mean, no wonder the woman lives in a cabin in the bloody woods.

The fact that mAlice praised a woman being completely abused all over again is all you need to bloody know to get a gauge of her character. It's disgusting. She has absolutely no limitations on who she'll trample over. Honestly, the whole praising of Lily has made me angrier than everything else she's done....she literally makes my blood boil.

And Alice, we all know you read these comments, so let me tell you something: what you're doing is outrageous and your children, when grown, will never forgive you if you continue. Stop it now while they -and you- still have a chance...for God's sake.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
But Ioan only gets roles because he's a family man.🤣

Lily James can't act and is a DICK. Not only for the affairs but for the fact Pamela Anderson was very much against this being made. Lilys not exactly a jobbing actor struggling for roles. Shes high profile and is obviously not short a few quid or job offers .I think its crass she even took that role knowing Pamelas feelings. I could understand if a lesser known actor would take it on- sure. But a bit of solidarity wouldn't have went amiss there, considering her already awful reputation. Zero morals.
Seconded. She has zero morals, is cold and hard and toxic, doesn't care if she rubs the faces of the women married to her temporary flings right in it, and can't bloody act. At all. I find her loathsome.

Didn't Lily Evans go at it with cannibal and violent abuser Armie Hammer?
Lily James, even. God, the Evans clan permeates everything o_O

this seems to change every day
View attachment 1134405
At this rate she'll be acting in infomercials, ads for secondhand car dealerships, and fake jewellery on QVC at 03:00. Who would want to touch her with a bargepole, given her toxic and abusive behaviour, her restraining order and endless SM outbursts?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.