Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Wasn't 'new deal' something set up by the Labour government to get the terminally workshy into employment ?

How appropriate for Alice.

ETA why is she still lying about her age on IMDb?
More like FDR's government during the Depression...

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
She does such odd obsessive things like that. How about you just ignore or block people? I know she has private chat groups with her fans to sleuth and try and out people and get any info they can on Bianca. Such bizarre behavior.
I think it’s a narc need to try and prove she’s better and smarter.

Dream on, Al.

• Haha

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Whereas my hat sorta takes away some of the menace of my witch. What do you think @bats*itbarbie ?? 😉 😜

Bringing this over from the last thread to say yes @thecarlin, you took the thought from my mind! But you're back to your terrifying self today 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart

WhoaDang

I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Nevermind. I understand now. Andrew is shaking hands with the person to the left of Ioan.

What was that boy thinking? 🤭
Yes, poor Ioan. His parents were probably horrified!

What was that boy thinking? 🤭
Yes, poor Ioan. His parents were probably horrified!

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bristol Massive must be waiting for his sister to join him back on Twitter then. Funny how he capitalises words just like Alice does. We prob shouldn’t give him airtime but he is rather entertaining isn’t he.

I only catch bits and pieces but these people can just block each other. Problem solved is it not?
Both parties must be getting something out of the transaction for sure. Blocking is what you would do for sure.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Julia and Halle have great genes. They have an edge.

I think the more I witnessed Alice's behavior, the less attractive she became to me. Calling Bianca homely was such a low. She does not look great herself now. Casting stones from the way back machine when you looked your best says more about your own insecurity than the woman you're sniping at.
I think homely has a different meaning to a British person than in the US. I will see if I can find a definition.

Found this - homely in uk doesn’t mean unattractive like it does in the us.

Attachments

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I don't have tik tok, instagram, or twitter and I'm able to view it - maybe because I'm using a desktop?
I'm not on any of those either and I could see it. I do have to say the first time I clicked on it, this is no lie, my whole phone went black and cut off. Had to pull it back up and get back on tattle to see what it was. Something sent bad mojo to my phone. 🤣😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

President_Butthead

Julia and Halle have great genes. They have an edge.

I think the more I witnessed Alice's behavior, the less attractive she became to me. Calling Bianca homely was such a low. She does not look great herself now. Casting stones from the way back machine when you looked your best says more about your own insecurity than the woman you're sniping at.
I often think Alice reminds me of Nicole Kidman.

• Wow
  • Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Bless your kind heart for your attempts to save the rat from drowning (& succeeding) despite your fear. That took real courage. ❤
I do understand your fear, altho' I like rats/mice, I HATE/FEAR spiders & the bigger they are (well, big for the UK) the worse I am.
You're a better person than I am because had that been me & say a tarantula, I would have let the fucker drown. 🤭
Actually rats are amazing swimmers and probably wouldn’t have drowned, although I’m sure you wanted it out of your pool. 😉 I adore domestic rats and have owned four. But I can barely tolerate harmless snakes, let alone venomous ones and could NEVER live in Australia for that reason!

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
She is devious and knows her followers will post abuse on her behalf.

I think she might of been told to take it down due to the abuse in the comments, #CUT 🤭
I don't think she's ever deleted something fairly innocuous (even though it felt faked a bit) this fast for nothing though. Loads of hours of abuse could have been posted... Oh dear.

Just William

VIP Member
I’m feart of rats and mice too. I’m not laughing at your fears, it’s the “let the fucker drown” bit 😆
Lol, I know! I love mice/rats, I find them very cute! it's taken me YEARS to be able to deal with the smaller 🕷 (I dispatch them swiftly with my spider basher!) :cool: the bigger ones make me shudder & leave me on full spider alert for weeks (nervous wreck) so they come under my mantra of 'the only good spider is a dead one' 🤭 I usually scream while dispatching them too! It's why I could never visit Oz as they have spiders the size of dustbin lids! :eek: I'd die on the spot from sheer terror! 🤣

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
What is that dirt on her left index finger? 🤔 Alice’s pencil thin nose job makes her face look harsh and ruined her smile. And the lip fillers didn’t help. Notice I’m trying not to be nasty. Courtesy of me spending most of the day in my garden yesterday. 🌸🌷
I've noticed that in a lot of photos (incl' red carpet) she wasn't wearing a wedding ring or anything on her ring finger.
Often wondered why when Yo always wore his.

• Wow

Jemadah

VIP Member
I have no idea what mAlice’s natural hair colour is/was - certainly not the peroxide job she has now - but brunette doesn’t suit her.
Here's her natural colour - on her eyebrows and roots. Brunette but not a dark one.
Screenshot_20220320-101205.png

House of Tea

VIP Member
Seems like real facts on instagram aren't real facts if they're not posted on twitter but I digress 😂

So the videos gone huh? Weird. Doubt Ella objecting would make her take it down but who knows. I would have hoped Alice would heed her daughters option of course but she is Alice...
I think she would heed Ella.

SusanC

VIP Member
I remember what it was. Someone said that Ioan had been keeping 2 houses for 3 years anyway so he could obviously afford it so why not just give Alice the one in Hollywood. Something about him having millions. Might have been the same person who said he doesn't live in USA anyway.

One person said he lives in Australia and another said he's Welsh so doesn't live in USA. Sorry, I have had other things occupying my waking time.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Hmm. Apart from Eccleston and of course Whitaker; the rest going back to Hartnell have been middle class white males. I’m sure Russell T is more adventurous than that 🤔. Also not sure Hugh would want all the press attention that goes with being the Doctor 🤔
Russell T Davies offered Hugh the part after seeing him in a Comic Relief sketch as the Dr, Hugh turned it down and later said he regretted doing so. Hugh has really upped his game on the acting front, he is very good in A Very British Scandal, I think he would be perfect, plus love the way he nails Boris and Piers on Twitter, he is hiliarous