Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
They're all there, Dm do sometimes delete comments if they’re flagged. None of mine are getting through though. I may have said Marcia had a monoboob.
I’ve just registered in case that’s why I couldn’t see all the comments, but no, I’m seeing a maximum of two replies on each multiple reply comments 🤷‍♀️. My head already hurts today so I’m just going to rely on the gossip here lol!! 🤣

Reactions: 4

katylouclay

Poor Yo, biting his lip & sweating! You nailed it!

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal 🤣 love it! 👏
Thanks my love! I tried to add my thread title suggestions separately but they got bundled in with the mammoth post I made, where I seem to be responding to every Tom dick and harry. Me no get technology 😂❤🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

lulooo

VIP Member
@BingoFlamingo
"flamingo" -or- 'flaming-o'

When I see your username I have a quick flashback AND a smile as I do have many happy memories associated with the word "flamingo" even though my ex of 25 years was a narc.

My older one began reading before the age of 1 1/2 years.

Living in south Florida we frequently took her to many local tourist attractions. At one of her favorite places to visit was a flamboyance (gathering of flamingos). She read the word "flamingo" on a placard pronouncing it as 'flaming-o' resulting in a many decades long private family joke.

When their father (my narc ex) passed, his 3 children asked that I bring my 3 small glass pink flamingos to be put in his casket to symbolize them.

Also, we each have a brass placard (again, with 3 flamingos) placed in our yards as a reminder that "home is where the heart is".

much love to you - and many thanks for the smile!
Brilliant advice. So practical, doable and sensible. It would be lovely to think she’d read this and take it all on board. But, and it’s a big but, this is Alice, and she’d probably take your words as some kind of abuse because you are not telling her that she is perfectly entitled to carry on as she is. I love your words

• Heart
Reactions: 3

sallygsoton

VIP Member
OH MY! How is this possible? How have we not seen Alice all over VH for this? Amazing!

Who the hell's hand is that? There are too many hands in this photo.
I just posted about the hand too….I just can’t make sense of it 😳

That’s not IG hand I don’t think. It’s the person beside him
Is it? I zoomed in and I still can’t make it out.

A blacked gloved thumb…..black and white around the wrist?

Nope. I give up! 😂

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
All this discussion of Lily James, I think I’m missing something.

who is Lily James married to again?

i thought she was single.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Brilliant advice. So practical, doable and sensible. It would be lovely to think she’d read this and take it all on board. But, and it’s a big but, this is Alice, and she’d probably take your words as some kind of abuse because you are not telling her that she is perfectly entitled to carry on as she is. I love your words
🤣 did you perhaps mean to respond to the post by @L2M2 that was 2 below mine that definitely has some wonderful advice?

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Actually rats are amazing swimmers and probably wouldn’t have drowned, although I’m sure you wanted it out of your pool. 😉 I adore domestic rats and have owned four. But I can barely tolerate harmless snakes, let alone venomous ones and could NEVER live in Australia for that reason!
It was @LucySmith who had the rat in her pool. ;)
🐭I really like mice & rats. 🐭 How lovely you had 4 rats, they're very intelligent creatures!
I hear you re snakes, my phobia is spiders, esp' big ones! :eek:🤣 But I wouldn't be too keen on encountering a large snake, tbh! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 2