Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
Thanks my love! I tried to add my thread title suggestions separately but they got bundled in with the mammoth post I made, where I seem to be responding to every Tom dick and harry. Me no get technology 😂❤🙏🏼
😘 I didn't want your hilarious thread suggestion lost!
You're not alone, took me ages & somebody telling me that if nobody posts after you, your posts get merged.
I only just found the save draft button, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

House of Tea

VIP Member
I have just seen AE’s latest Instagram post - my take, she has been told to stop the abuse on Instagram or she will face the consequences so she is showing she is using it for more mundane things. And the post was trying to show that although she wasn’t currently working, she was still in the games and keeping her eye on the industry. Either way, it’s a positive post. Better than the usual pity me posts.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
whenever I try to take a pic of my nephew (6 yo) he holds his hand against the camera as if I'm a paparazzi 😭
You should see some of the photos of my digs! I think that they are utterly adorable but you can see their faces - 'FFS, not more photos, gie's a break!'. 🤣

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
she does this often

my guess is that she got her message across and the thread is too clogged up to delete seperate messages that could get her in trouble, hence deleting the whole thing
Or she saw the Sun opinion piece?

Reactions: 8

SusanC

VIP Member
AE met IG on the set of 102 Dalmatians so OP didn't introduce them. He "had no problem with them sleeping together" because he was probably getting the ick about AE and we know he didn't want to marry her anymore. IG took AE off his hands and was therefore a godsend. (He may also have been questioning his heterosexuality at this point - we don't know). She lived off him alright but the little work she got might not have been to do with him calling in favours. I doubt it happened that way, but who knows.

He "was gay" - later on yes or he's bi both now and then.
The story I read - Olivier drove her to the studio that morning and intro'd her to Ioan who he already knew.

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry you had to witness this. 😞 Big hugs to you, ❤ xxx

I do wonder whether this has to do with her falsely over inflated sense of self, she thinks she's special & superior to everyone, so she believes that makes her exempt or somehow invincible? Like she believes she's above the law, etc ... ?
Thank you ❤ was rough as a teen and then young adult.

Alice thinks she’s perfect and infallible so I’m sure she believes that she is in control of her substance abuse and it’s not a problem problem, like she’ll know she drinks too much and to cope which isn’t great but admitting it would mean admitting she has a flaw or a weakness so it’ll never happen. She’ll never seek help.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
So - from the end of last thread - eccentric is Alice's new buzzword? It appears both in the DM comments and on her insta.

Alice, again, the old proverb: Rich people are eccentric, poor people are just crazy. You're crazy.
Yep. Daphne Guinness is eccentric and you kinda just stare at her and listen when she speaks. Completely different from Alice.

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Who is Therese? ( may have been discussing when I was trying to catch up with 30 threads before I started to comment here!)

I saw your link to the guardian but I’m It seeing the connection?!
C19 French novel with scandalous goings on like adultery, orgies, murder, you know, the usual.

I think Alice thought she’d be perceived as the innocent victim but from the synopses she sounds more like the villain.

It’s on my reading list now (thanks Al!), must see if there’s a free ebook.

This is serious, I am not joking. But I had a dream two nights ago where ioan was taking his daughters on a holiday and they were all for it, they were team dad and after a few vague nonsensical bits that happen in our dreams, suddenly it changes to wasps flying everywhere and I was trying to lay traps for them like an ant trap, but for wasps. This followed a thread where Alice had been compared to a wasp as Bianca was a honey bee, how bloody strange! Either I am too involved in tattle, Alice has got inside my head or I am mad 🤔🤔
On the bright side, she’ll probably post about you now 🥰😂

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
This small time fame malarky is a strange thing. You can feel the neediness and vanity here, not just from AE, but from IG when he joins her at the end. Pose, pose, pout and pose. About 10 years ago.

AD2018

Chatty Member
People can be friends even if they hold opposite political opinions.
Okie dokie - I know that? Obvious point to come at me with with no other follow up. It’s more that Alice is quite outspoken online about anyone who doesn’t share her views and has been quite vile to those that don’t

She even called us all Trump supporters. I think in this instance she’s a hypocrite

I’m ducking out for a bit - as you where all ✌🏻

plinky

VIP Member
Yes, they said that not out of concern for the kids but to wound AE. Plus it would add worry to IG. Whoever it is, I wish they would pack it in. It is not cool to use the kids to score points.
I have not really been following this. I would say that they don’t look like they spend much time outside in the sunshine but perhaps this is AE being super cautious with sun screen. My kids despite sun screen turn olive skinned immediately if sunshine hits them so it’s probably just me being more used to having olive skin myself and that of the kids

lulooo

VIP Member
Aww lovely @tilly27 you didn’t upset me at all. I didn’t think you were being nasty, I was just grateful to you for giving me a reality check on our Alice’s despicable behaviour. I was beginning to feel too much sympathy for her and not taking her actions into enough consideration. I couldn’t reply on the previous thread as it moved to fast for me 💖

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Lol, I know! I love mice/rats, I find them very cute! it's taken me YEARS to be able to deal with the smaller 🕷 (I dispatch them swiftly with my spider basher!) :cool: the bigger ones make me shudder & leave me on full spider alert for weeks (nervous wreck) so they come under my mantra of 'the only good spider is a dead one' 🤭 I usually scream while dispatching them too! It's why I could never visit Oz as they have spiders the size of dustbin lids! :eek: I'd die on the spot from sheer terror! 🤣
I once awoke to find a HUGE spider dangling over me, three feet above my open mouth. I have never shot out of bed so fast; I nearly broke the door, which ricocheted on its hinges, trying to flee!

• Haha
  • Heart

The carlin

Imo all her posts have a reason. I too thought am I reading too much into this but nah this is Alice there is more to it than a simple post.

I can see Alice moving pieces on her chess board
With narcs every perceived kindness has an ulterior motive. Every single one.

She’s spent the last 18 months losing her shit over a made-up-in-her-own-tiny-mind-affair with zero evidence and chooses now to see past the act and see the talent??
I smell bullshit.
I wonder if her three years narrative is the length of time Ioan refused to sleep with her. There were problems in that marriage for a lot longer than she admits to.

I refuse to watch it, it is re-traumatising a victim, I saw a clip of the talking penis on Gogglebox, that was disturbing enough.
Totally. That's as much as I saw. I have what can be described as a bawdy sense if humour but it made me ick! Im not a fan of pammy butbIt's exploitative, disrespectful and downright cruel 😤