Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
I'm just wondering if it's a FM and Alice is 'in on it' Alice wants to be seen as a victim at all costs, this is what she's using for her defense because she has absolutely nothing else to excuse her foul behaviour.
BIB- I wouldn't put it past Alice or her doing it alone as she's very devious.

Reactions: 7

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I think homely has a different meaning to a British person than in the US. I will see if I can find a definition.

Found this - homely in uk doesn’t mean unattractive like it does in the us.
I’m a Brit: homely here doesn’t mean unattractive, it means plain. Like someone who is a bit dumpy, plain dresser, glasses, mouse brown centre parted no fringe lank hair. That kinda thing.

She seems really, really anxious in that video. It does make me think of mental illness. Maybe that's how the drinking started, to cope. Who knows.
Interesting, she looks pretty at ease to me and not anxious at all! I think it’s always weird seeing red carpet posing as normally you end up seeing the stills but to get those there’s an awful lot of wooden holding a pose and moving around into artificial poses. I thought she looked in her element. In her mind she’s probably still that actor starlet who people clamour to get photos of.

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I wasn't getting at you or anything just ranting for my own purposes I guess. Oh, am I Alice....nah I'm fat but I'm not that fucked in the head 😂
Ha no don’t worry, I didn’t think you were! I was just a bit confused as I thought you were replying to me saying something about Alice’s constant accusations whereas I thought I was replying to someone asking whether part of the UK trip might be so that they can prove it isn’t them messaging Big Al on social media... but tbf now just typing that out has confused me so I may have even misunderstood the original comment I was replying to 🤣

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Interesting short article about Narcs & projection. It's like reading an article about Alice without it naming her.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
I don’t really understand the DM comments section. I’ve just given the article a visit & on some of the comments it says there are multiple replies. One comment apparently has 12 replies, but if I click to read the replies there’s only two showing. Can you delete comments you’ve posted yourself or is the DM moderating comments?

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
If Alice reads here (which we know she NEVER looks at us sad trash people on Twattle) this will send her into a shrieking frenzy.

I think all us Brits know it but any American Tattlers on this thread who've never seen it, it's amazing!
I'm so going to watch that this weekend. That was funny

• Heart

Under_theRadar

Nobody in the history of ever has been hospitalised for drinking too much water. She is absolutely full of shit and I'm sick of it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Is IG wearing a glove to shake hands?

Or is that something unusual in Randy Andys hand?

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Moe

VIP Member
another gem - 26th november
View attachment 1136297
(the thing she had recently discovered is that Therese Raquin thing that would "seal his fate" and that she can "no longer save him, but still can save the kids", probobly, or at least that's what she was banging on about a few days earlier as a ashocking discovery anyway)
Sorry Welp you’ve lost me who is Therese Raquin ?

Citney

VIP Member
“I am a happy, healthy person who is usually one of the bright lights of a gathering”.
Come off it. This is not just denial, it is delusion. She’s clearly not happy, does not look to be healthy at all, and I expect gatherings all over Hollywood dread her arrival.
And as for drinking “4 litters” (😂) of water a day.
Oh, dear Tilly. I'm so sorry to hear this. Can I/we help in any way? Do you have the support you need? You're in my thoughts and prayers - and your dear grandmother. It must be so distressing. So much love to you. xxx
So sorry to hear you can’t tolerate your antibiotics, and your dear Grandmother. Narcissistic Alice is convinced she's the only person in the world who has problems, she could look in her (IG’s) own house and see two young girls who have more problems than Big Al.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Weirdly, momentarily, when I saw the brunette edition of mAlice, I thought it was BW.

I have no idea what mAlice’s natural hair colour is/was - certainly not the peroxide job she has now - but brunette doesn’t suit her.
So I wonder why she went so dark - for an acting job? to try it out? to spark some interest from IG?

If the latter & a brunette is more IG’s type, then he has hit his sweet spot with BW.

Even more reason for mAlice to be pissed off, she may not entirely know or admit that for all her looks & intelligence, she is not really IG’s cup of tea & that another woman without her ‘film star’ looks has met IG’s emotional needs, he is better matched & happier for it.

Attachments

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Ha success!!!!!
Well, she's now one of the most famous women in the world, and moves in exclusive A List circles, so...

i know that she said the other day about how Bianca articles are always moderated, but arent hers most of the time too at the beginning?
View attachment 1137245
View attachment 1137247
View attachment 1137249
Time to publish? She'll have to do a Scamantha Markle and self-publish, because given the amount of libel she spews on a daily basis, no reputable publishing house would risk the inevitable lawsuits...
I hope it's as well-received as Scammy's "book", too.

• Haha
  • Heart