Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
lmfao WHAT CAREER THO? 😩 What few roles she had altogether contributed to a résumé suitable for a trash compactor girl WHAT CAREER? 😩😩😩 I need answers or I’ll never be free from these mental lippy-smeared prison walls in which I have been confined since I heard the name “Alice ‘Nut-Dumpster’ Evans.”

Speaking of nuts I just bought like 12 boxes of walnut whips UR WELCOME UK ECONOMY.
But do they actually have walnuts on them? I thought I read somewhere there was some kind of walnut shortage & they are now just called "whips"?..

...or it could've just been a random joke I told myself while high and never really happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just William

VIP Member
I just don't understand this thing about an award from the Queen. Maybe its a British thing, but can someone explain why an award from the Queen would be such a big deal. She obviously doesn't have a problem with divorce because her own children have been divorced?

Clout chaser. Why would she even be party to such talks. As usual inserting herself in something that has nothing to do with her or she's not even party to.
I have no idea other than maybe in her delusions of grandeur she thought he would become a really famous actor, one who is known over here as a National Treasure, who gets knighted & she could happily ride along on his coat tails gloating as the wife of an actor who has the royal moniker of being a Sir?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

House of Tea

VIP Member
the previous Cut, which actually remained her bio for a long time was when BW & IG were first seen on a pap walk in december. Appeared super gleeful that day even before the pics were released. She after this was all about "now I dont love him anymore" and "I'm over him" etc etc

I got the impression that she was secretely hoping that - as he apparently first claimed to Elsie - Bianca wasnt coming back to LA with him and that it's only a summer fling or something.
I stand corrected! My database of facts is not as advanced as yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
@BingoFlamingo
"flamingo" -or- 'flaming-o'

When I see your username I have a quick flashback AND a smile as I do have many happy memories associated with the word "flamingo" even though my ex of 25 years was a narc.

My older one began reading before the age of 1 1/2 years.

Living in south Florida we frequently took her to many local tourist attractions. At one of her favorite places to visit was a flamboyance (gathering of flamingos). She read the word "flamingo" on a placard pronouncing it as 'flaming-o' resulting in a many decades long private family joke.

When their father (my narc ex) passed, his 3 children asked that I bring my 3 small glass pink flamingos to be put in his casket to symbolize them.

Also, we each have a brass placard (again, with 3 flamingos) placed in our yards as a reminder that "home is where the heart is".

much love to you - and many thanks for the smile!
Oh I love that story 💕😍 thank you

• Heart

Bronwyn

Ouch! I hope it didn't put you off long distance running. I ran a marathon in unexpectedly warm conditions and it really sucks. You train for months and months then it's damn beach bikini weather!
Nah, didn't put me off, but it was a valuable lesson learned! You're so right though... you train through the UK winter for a Spring Marathon and it's bloody 25C sunshine on the day!!

Knitwit

VIP Member
I think BW in her own secure circle would be quite funny but not out in the big wide world where she keeps getting ripped to shreds yet.
Bianca is sensible about her social media and I don't see her getting ripped to shreds in the big wide world because she limits her comments and doesn't seek out trolls, unlike her friend. I took a look at her Instagram as we all did after the reveal and apart from pulling lots of faces which were meant to be amusing I didn't see anything to change my opinion, I did think that Ioan is drawn to woman with very mobile faces though

• Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
The next big explosion - with Dolby surround sound effects, multiple cracks in the San Andreas fault and a man wearing a sandwich board which reads 'the end of the world is nigh' - is when nAlice meets Bianca as part of a child handover. In all seriousness, I hope that she and IG have police protection for this eventuality.
I don't think this will ever happen.

• Sad

NewTurdOnTheBlock

She will never achieve stardom but I weirdly hope that she does get back into acting, although I doubt it will happen. It is such a difficult world out there for older female actors but if she can find something that's just right for her I, for one, would be happy for her. Much as she disgusts me, I really hope there's some redemption for her in the future. Not just for the girls, but for Alice herself. Yes, my sympathy and empathy have long since left the building, but I don't like the thought of any being in pain, especially when there is some potential hiding away in there. Please try Alice.
If she learns from her mistakes, dusts herself off and regain her strength and good character, I think it will be beneficial for herself and the two Es. And i agree that we should give credit for that if it happens. But there is also a big likelihood that she will use her potential newfound success to hurt and belittle others. I hope she will let go of the past someday and forget revenge and aim for redemption.

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Poor Yo, biting his lip & sweating! You nailed it!

Thread title suggestions:

My fave of your two!

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal 🤣 love it! 👏

• Heart
  • Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
Calling out abuse is not mean. Calling out abuse then adding ‘and she’s fat, ugly and has awful clothes’ is the bit I’m referring to. That’s not a direct quote but hopefully makes my point by the way.
Ah yeah I see. Agree if that’s the type of dialogue then own the meanness 🙌🏻

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I've started two weeks of staycation so I have way too much time on my hands 😁 I know this is really not on topic but since we've been talking about looks and body parts a lot - I'm sneaking a peek of world indoor athletics championships and jeeessh you could bounce quarters of this woman's bum. I need lessons for getting this bum. AE should take note too but we all know better 🤣

• Haha