Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Clearly, at some stage, and for quite a long time, IG was attracted to her and the way she dressed and behaved. I wonder if he saw her as girlfriend/dangerous but not wife material. Hence the long time before it progressed to marriage - 7 years? And then after an Alice ultimatum.
It's clear he was bullied into the marriage, probably a threat from her to end his career by telling lies about him which worked back then because he was attracted to her.

15 years later and things have changed. He needs to get out of there and make way for Clive Shartridge, the only man who can tame Alice! His secret? 3 sharp ones of Salad Cream! ;) :LOL:

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I’m really surprised that Alice and Lady V are friends, is this a status thing? Alice likes to declare herself a liberal at every opportunity but why then align yourself with someone like LV? Maybe I’m being picky but I think it’s more hypocrisy

Totally agree with you all about that Emily account by the way 🙌🏻 I think initially she probably said some home truths but this is just sport for all of them. I don’t think it’s a regular poster here though - most seem to be of the same mindset that it wouldn’t be appropriate and would actually be counterproductive…
People can be friends even if they hold opposite political opinions.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
You know all this ISP stuff like we can track you. We know where you are. Etc

Most of it is rubbish isn’t it?

But can you (with the right technology and enough money) tell which continent someone posts from?

AE keeps accusing IG and BW of taunting her on SM.

Could they be staying over here to disprove AEs claims, while someone somewhere tracks the trolling posts back to California?

While IG and BW are publicly thousands of miles away and therefore clearly NOT baiting AE…..

Just pondering aloud.
I doubt very much they give two hoots about Alice and her accusations and a Judge won't either. A court order would be needed to get the information regarding ISP. Alice's accusations would be thrown out, they are irrelevant and her lawyer should have told her this already.

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Anytime someone says something that could over step the mark, others comment. There is self-moderation (is that the term) on here and there are plenty of respectful and opposing views. I have to admit to being a bit of a BW fan girl recently but that’s subjective to me, I feel empowered by her not bowing down to Alice’s malevolence any time Bianca posts something.
Late to the reply game (rugby watching, even though I'm sneakily commenting during the Scots match 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) but I have to admit I am a bit of 🐝 fangirl too. Merely cause I am in awe of her positivity, and absolutely like yourself (paraphrasing with my own words) want to cheer every time she does not succumb to Alice trying to drag her down and 🐝 posts what she wants to when she wants to ✌🏻

• Heart

katylouclay

Thread title suggestion

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal
or
Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
I’ve never followed that Emily either and she has blocked me. Perhaps she’s blocking people who follow Alcatone?
ETA so post makes sense
ETA again to say that I’ve never commented or liked any of Alcatone‘s/Alice’s posts anywhere

thewachamacallit

There were some other photos taken at that event, I think maybe after the film was screened because she was very obviously shitfaced. He was trying to sign autos and chat with fans and she was literally hanging off him. Shortly after the premiere those photos seemed to disappear from Getty or whichever photo site they were on. They were passed around a lot amongst us ‘trolls’ though so I know they existed, but they showed her in an even worse light than showing off her nips on the red carpet so I think he must have gotten them removed.
Yeah there are many oddly-posed photos from that event still available on Alamy.

• Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
View attachment 1137914
a) how does she know where they've been sleeping? 😂 and b) the way she tries to connect things that have no connection is freaking hilarious. How dare they share a bed when he's left me! 😂
She needs to make her mind up, in those 113 pages of abuse she wrote she wished he go away and stop bothering them, now he's gone no contact and it's wrong. So which is it to be Alice? 🤔
Any stick to beat him with springs to mind.

• Angry

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Since it’s awards season maybe we could try for a title that reflects Alice contribution to lies, deception, filters and defamation

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I did wonder how much of the reason his wife took him back was financial. She's Irish aristocracy and he put a lot of money into the stately home she and her sisters inherited, turning it into an upmarket B&B/boutique hotel which she runs. It wouldn't go well for her financially if they divorced before she could afford to buy him out. It's possible that he could hold that over her head if she objected to his sleazy behaviour. Of course, like a lot of the upper crust, they could both be at it like rabbits but she looked far too upset for that at that awful mea culpa press meet.
She did look pretty upset. I didn't know all of that about the business though so maybe that's why. I just couldn't do it if I was her.

Just William

VIP Member
I used to go visit my mum and she’d be happily telling me she’d given up the booze and was only on water now and swigging from a water glass, then she’d go to the kitchen and I’d sniff her glass and it’d be neat vodka. She got through over a litre of neat vodka per day by the end and lost the ability to walk as her legs couldn’t support her. It’s a horrible, horrible way to go. I’m confident alice is aware her drinking is problematic, but she just isn’t at a place yet where she is ready or willing to do anything about it.
I'm so sorry you had to witness this. 😞 Big hugs to you, ❤ xxx

I do wonder whether this has to do with her falsely over inflated sense of self, she thinks she's special & superior to everyone, so she believes that makes her exempt or somehow invincible? Like she believes she's above the law, etc ... ?

• Heart