Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, I feel this...I don't even think its unfair because she doesn't deserve it, but that she clearly doesn't possess the emotional or intellectual maturity to handle an opposing opinion. She shouldn't be on any social media platform, it's uncomfortable to watch her drowning in the backlash of her own ridiculous faux victimhood. She's literally getting defensive about post suggesting she drinks more water...like...what...no, Alice...stop now...just stop.

It's so frustrating because underneath all that crazy, toxic, abusive selfishness....she has the bones to be a hero. She STILL has the option to turn it all around and save those two little girls from decades of trauma therapy.

I'll pen it for her (in case she's reading):

"I haven't been behaving in a way that I'm particularly proud of lately. My marriage broke down and I just didn't know how to process it. I've said things about my estranged husband that were untrue and unfair, and I've been guilty of using our children to gain his attention/hurt him. I need time, away from social media to look at myself, gain employment and concentrate on building a life for my daughters where they can enjoy a healthy relationship with both of their parents. I'm sorry about a lot of the things I've said and done, there is no excuse other than I have been blinded by my own anger and I am now taking steps to take accountability and repair the damage from the last two years. I'll see you all next year to show you the amazing progress I've made."
This is brilliant. Alice, if you’re reading, take heed.

Reactions: 11

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve just registered in case that’s why I couldn’t see all the comments, but no, I’m seeing a maximum of two replies on each multiple reply comments 🤷‍♀️. My head already hurts today so I’m just going to rely on the gossip here lol!! 🤣
It's so odd, it must be one of the most visited websites in the world and is so slow to update it's comments. Nah I can’t get monoboob through their checks 😇

• Haha
Probably a British thing but it’s a significant award because it recognises your contribution to a particular sector or cause. I work occasionally for someone, a woman of colour who received one for services to diversity as it’s something she regularly holds talks on. So that’s a huge deal for her to receive such an honour, it’s considered quite prestigious I would say (although there are opinions that they are given out too freely and sometimes to less deserving people.) You can get one for service to film (I think that’s what’s it’s called)

The question is did IG want one or is Alice just throwing anything at him in the hopes he’ll come back like “have you even thought about what the Queen will think!?” 🤣🤣
Yes, I'd be surprised if IG was desperately panting after an OBE or whatever it is. I think there can be a bit of internal conflict in accepting them for Welsh people, depending, like Michael Sheen for instance! Also most actors don't get them, it's not like something you just receive for existing. But divorce has absolutely fuck all to do with anything when it comes to being on the Queen's NY Honours List.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
What is weird is that I posted on here about my mom going to hospital for over hydration with water. 🤔. Hi Alice!!!
I couldn’t remember who’d posted it, but I referenced that in my post a few pages back!!! 😜😜 She’s so transparent! 👀👀

ETA… I see you’ve seen my post - I’m way behind sorry!

Last edited:

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I so wish someone in the media would have the balls to run an article about her abuse of Yo during their marriage & since he left.
Not to mention at the same time highlighting all her lies & contradictions.
The tide is def' turning since the court docs but this abuser still has supporters/sympathisers.
This would be an ideal time to highlight that men can also suffer DV & that DV doesn't always mean physical violence.

I really hope Yo will push through with requesting a PRO & submit all the remaining evidence & leave it unsealed.
The darkness that is Alice Evans needs to be brought into the light.
She's had a free pass for way too long because she's a woman & even now her behaviour is excused as a reaction to her being upset.
No way would this happen if it was a guy issued with a TRO & a proven abuser & one who was still abusing.
The double standards are sickening.
If she carries on with her nonsense, maybe Bianca will convince Ioan to do a sit down interview with someone to set the record straight. However, it's more likely that he'll just ignore her and carry on with his life while she rants to sock accounts on Instagram.

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
A song that I thing might partially reflect IG's feelings in Jul 2020 - Jan 2021

Chas and Dave are mainly known for novelty songs but this is a heartfelt gem and yes it is Jools Holland on the drums!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

katylouclay

lol
View attachment 1137599
thats a dig towards his parents (they focus a lot on them recently, eh?)
btw poor Wales is probably Rugby
View attachment 1137602
how conviced they are that this is BW
View attachment 1137603

Lady V is a Trump Supporter herself.

She and Alice have generally very different opinions, Lady V is a full blown conspiracy theorist, Alice very mainstream

She once commented under a Vaccine conspiracy post of her that she disagrees but adores her for saying what she thinks.

She also said once in 2020 on twitter that she has a Trump supporter in the house today (probably her).

So yes, nothing unusual.
Lady V also told AE off for spaying Emma (she’s a nut job)
1AF33DF0-89CD-408D-BA27-69468248565D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think you're right as where did this 3 years come from?! He said they had been struggling for 4 years in the Guardian interview back in 2019 which wasn't published until 2020 & it was this interview she referenced that he was afraid for her to see something in it. Probably his admission which he dressed up as physical distance between them due to him filming away & he may have feared she would go ape shit at him for that.
In her mind if he didn't want to have sex anymore (or rarely) she assumed he had someone else. She allegedly cheated with a VD co-star & was def' having an emotional affair with MITH & Narcs always accuse others of things they have done.
She seemed to think this article was her trump card because Ioan said Alice was the one who took on the care of the children, thus allowing him to work on location.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
She must be a joy, company-wise, for Ioan on all these day trips - permanently walking around beside him with her nose glued to her phone, working her way through her many socks to taunt Alice.
And still takes the time to take the poking bear selfies and really just enjoy the sights. Some multitasker. I'm so jel!

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
feel the same, such a shame too as I really like LJ, me & my daughter watch Mamma Mia 2 quite often.

Alice is doing some amazing mental acrobatics to justify why having an affair here is not THE WORST THING AN ACTOR CAN DO
Which is why I thought it was some weird damage control on her part last night….you’ve just explained it more clearly….or made more sense of it I should say

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
Yo & the girls don't exist as real people with feelings/needs of their own, they're just props & extensions to feed her ego & need of attention as the only person she genuinely cares about is herself. Her gushing is just to show off what an extraordinarily fantabulous mother she is.
Narcs are soulless excuses of human beings.
It's as if she's the director of a reality TV show about her life, with the STBX, his girlfriend, his parents, her children and the dog as bit players brought in to flesh out story lines. I think it's been mentioned on an earlier thread, but when I see the comments on the DM stories I'm sometimes reminded of the Black Mirror episode, Nosedive.

klairklopp

VIP Member
She must be a joy, company-wise, for Ioan on all these day trips - permanently walking around beside him with her nose glued to her phone, working her way through her many socks to taunt Alice.
Alice wouldn’t keep making these accusations if she wasn’t doing so much of it herself. She thinks everyone’s as loopy as she is…