Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
Oh I don’t feel sorry for Alice at all. It’s her children I worry about. Her obsession with social media means she is not present for her children, even if she is in the same house. And people on Twitter insulting the kids is all kinds of messed up.

In an ideal world no one at all would engage with her but clearly there are some out there who love the arguments as much as she does.
Btw, I wasn't meaning you or anyone, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
Totally agree, I worry about the girls too, having her for a 'mother' & it's not on to pick on them as they're innocent children & also her victims.

Reactions: 11

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Wasn't 'new deal' something set up by the Labour government to get the terminally workshy into employment ?

How appropriate for Alice.

ETA why is she still lying about her age on IMDb?
New Deal for Unemployed Narcissists. It's where they'll give Alice a fake bank statement that shows she has millions but 'can't access it just yet' so she can just go around to people begging for money for her 'Alice Evans Winomyalgia Foundation' like she's Anna Delvey.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
That Emily person on Twitter is now saying she thinks the two E’s look malnourished- I think this is going too far. It’s no longer just Alice being batshit and I feel very uncomfortable at the thought of those children being scrutinised.

This is what comes up for me - user not found??
You've been blocked.

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’m not even sure if it’s a title suggestion up an update myself.. 😆

Ioan’s traipsing across the dale and Alice is spamming the Daily Mail.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
15 years later and things have changed. He needs to get out of there and make way for Clive Shartridge, the only man who can tame Alice! His secret? 3 sharp ones of Salad Cream! ;) :LOL:
Blimey you are clinging onto that joke aren’t you?!

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
You forgot the no teeth part. Sorry for body shaming someone but she tries to shame us all everyday so not sorry.
Oh I didn't know that part.

I’m interested to hear theories as to why she’s deleted the homeless post 5 days later

Did she recognise the bad reaction or is it just par for the course?
Possibly been given a heads-up on the Ulrika piece? The timing is about right of the deletion then the article.

Just William

VIP Member
At the moment it feels like she's screaming 'WHY WON'T YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!' when the true victims are her children, whom she has alienated against her father. It will take years for them to recover, if they ever do recover, from her vicious and unrestrained behaviour. As well as parental alienation, it appears that she's trying to foster codependency - to wit the messages that she misses them excruciatingly when they go away for a sleepover, claiming they crave 'family day', that she checks their breathing at 0400 and so on. I wonder how the childern's psychologists are mitigating the effects of this ongoing abuse - and indeed, whether they can?
I agree. 💔 She'll also use guilt tripping to keep them in line & they'll comply to keep her happy. I got this a LOT & my mum wasn't even a narc.
Sadly, I think Yo will really struggle with shared custody. They won't be free to say they had a fun day, etc & she'll be interrogating them & using PA whenever they're with her. 😞

• Sad

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I totally missed that. I thought he had always denied it.
Nah he owned up to it. Which is....good.... I guess? Saw some pap photos of him and his missus the other day and on the surface they seem okay from it. Not sure I could do it if I was her but not my biz 😇

Golightly

Btw, I wasn't meaning you or anyone, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
Totally agree, I worry about the girls too, having her for a 'mother' & it's not on to pick on them as they're innocent children & also her victims.
I didn’t think you were having a go at all ❤ I just don’t want anyone to think I have any sympathy for that witch. I could cry for those two little girls though xx

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She’s been arguing deleting all night on her other post even a tony Evans account joined in very strange as new not good at figuring my way round screen shots and posting 😳

• Wow