Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #88 More socks than in a department store, Alice doesn't believe less is more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't say.

View attachment 1137534
View attachment 1137535
OH MY! How is this possible? How have we not seen Alice all over VH for this? Amazing!

I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Who the hell's hand is that? There are too many hands in this photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks my love! I tried to add my thread title suggestions separately but they got bundled in with the mammoth post I made, where I seem to be responding to every Tom dick and harry. Me no get technology 😂❤🙏🏼
😘 I didn't want your hilarious thread suggestion lost!
You're not alone, took me ages & somebody telling me that if nobody posts after you, your posts get merged.
I only just found the save draft button, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to bring one bottle of bubbles to parties, but always arrived with 2 more in my bag, which I would discretely (yeah right) bring out as one bottle depleted, thinking no one would notice the swap. That way I could drink all night but make it look like I’d only had 1 bottle. Much like your aunt, I’m sure everyone noticed.

What could be worse than going to a store and actually buying this pink dress thinking it looks fab?

Buying it in every color way …

View attachment 1137564

Their friends parents

Thread title suggestions:

Oh Alice, your sartorial choices are dismal. It’s the tip of the iceberg, you’re truly abysmal

or

Deleting away like there’s no tomorrow, anyone got some spare dignity she can borrow?

Bleugh when I saw this I thought, who else likes a bit of Prince Scandrew?
View attachment 1137573
Nevermind. I understand now. Andrew is shaking hands with the person to the left of Ioan.

What was that boy thinking? 🤭
Yes, poor Ioan. His parents were probably horrified!

What was that boy thinking? 🤭
Yes, poor Ioan. His parents were probably horrified!

Reactions: 8
lol
Screenshot_20220320-071611_Instagram.jpg

thats a dig towards his parents (they focus a lot on them recently, eh?)
btw poor Wales is probably Rugby
Screenshot_20220320-073016_Twitter.jpg

how conviced they are that this is BW
Screenshot_20220320-073049_Twitter.jpg

OH MY! How is this possible? How have we not seen Alice all over VH for this? Amazing!
Lady V is a Trump Supporter herself.

She and Alice have generally very different opinions, Lady V is a full blown conspiracy theorist, Alice very mainstream

She once commented under a Vaccine conspiracy post of her that she disagrees but adores her for saying what she thinks.

She also said once in 2020 on twitter that she has a Trump supporter in the house today (probably her).

So yes, nothing unusual.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
😘 I didn't want your hilarious thread suggestion lost!
You're not alone, took me ages & somebody telling me that if nobody posts after you, your posts get merged.
I only just found the save draft button, lol!
There is a draft button?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
lol
View attachment 1137599
thats a dig towards his parents (they focus a lot on them recently, eh?)
btw poor Wales is probably Rugby
View attachment 1137602
how conviced they are that this is BW
View attachment 1137603

Lady V is a Trump Supporter herself.

She and Alice have generally very different opinions, Lady V is a full blown conspiracy theorist, Alice very mainstream

She once commented under a Vaccine conspiracy post of her that she disagrees but adores her for saying what she thinks.

She also said once in 2020 on twitter that she has a Trump supporter in the house today (probably her).

So yes, nothing unusual.
Lady V also told AE off for spaying Emma (she’s a nut job)
1AF33DF0-89CD-408D-BA27-69468248565D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s now completely broke herself. So where is the childhood savings gone???
This because she has to pay for Leon now? Her money will be used up by lawyers? Perhaps should have taken the collaborative approach and stfu Alice.
Or perhaps you have decided to hide money.

Reactions: 25
That Emily person on Twitter is now saying she thinks the two E’s look malnourished- I think this is going too far. It’s no longer just Alice being batshit and I feel very uncomfortable at the thought of those children being scrutinised.
I agree. They are very invested. (I don’t think it is anything to do with IG or BW.) It is baiting Alice multiplied by a million. It doesn’t even feel personal, just that she enjoys sticking the knife in, and then twisting it.

And I also think this Tweeter is probably on these threads too. (I don’t know who.)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I agree. They are very invested. (I don’t think it is anything to do with IG or BW.) It is baiting Alice multiplied by a million. It doesn’t even feel personal, just that she enjoys sticking the knife in, and then twisting it.

And I also think this Tweeter is probably on these threads too. (I don’t know who.)
I don’t think they comment. I just don’t get a vibe from anyone on here that’s the same.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they comment. I just don’t get a vibe from anyone on here that’s the same.
I get a vibe from one. But it’s probably not them. If I had any suspicions I would report. Whoever it is, it’s a sustained campaign on Twitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Bristol Massive must be waiting for his sister to join him back on Twitter then. Funny how he capitalises words just like Alice does. We prob shouldn’t give him airtime but he is rather entertaining isn’t he.

I only catch bits and pieces but these people can just block each other. Problem solved is it not?

Reactions: 17
She’s now completely broke herself. So where is the childhood savings gone???
This because she has to pay for Leon now? Her money will be used up by lawyers? Perhaps should have taken the collaborative approach and stfu Alice.
Or perhaps you have decided to hide money.
Time to sell the house then Alice and release some funds.

Reactions: 15
Bristol Massive must be waiting for his sister to join him back on Twitter then. Funny how he capitalises words just like Alice does. We prob shouldn’t give him airtime but he is rather entertaining isn’t he.

I only catch bits and pieces but these people can just block each other. Problem solved is it not?
They love the arguing, I personally couldn’t be arsed with that on my Twitter feed.

Reactions: 13
Ok, but seriously, was there ever a red carpet event where she didn't dress horribly? I know she thinks she's eccentric and quirky, but she's not. She's just mismatched.

You know what I think she's doing? She sees a photo of a quirky style, or just imagines it on her head, and tries to match it. Emphasis on "tries". So she puts a similar jacket, similar pants, similar skirt over the pants (yikes), similar shoes ... But the "similar" items don't work together anymore.

Reactions: 16
The rat is living with me now, they’re clean creatures and Alice is not. 😜
I woke up on New Years day to find a rat swimming in my pool. I am terrified of them to point i can’t help the way I act. I couldn’t watch it drown so I got the pool scoop and tried to scoop it out. I tit you not it dived to the bottom of the pool. I freaked out and screamed and thought duck it, it can drown. 5 min later I felt bad so went back. This time I managed to scoop it up as I anticipated it’s dive. I got the scoop in the air, only for it to JUMP mid air and land back in pool. I never screamed so loud in all my life. Third attempt I got it out and just threw the scoop over the fence into the neighbours. This happened a few days after Alices rat drama from memory and you lot were all posting bloody rat pictures 🤣. Seriously traumatised me all over. Anyway that’s my rat story
C5DC8ECB-40E0-4C88-8DD1-77173D68B6E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh, so Tone has also now discovered he's not Welsh enough? Would he really care? He wouldn't. This is Alice again.

And again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't North per se that was a problem (if even there was a problem). It's that by "Welsh" some people understand only those who are actively Welsh, in lack of a better term. They speak the language, they participate in the culture, that sort of thing. The Evans clan might have some Welsh blood, but culturally they're English. People who want Welshness preserved (which the Gruffudds seem to be) can't count on the Evans types to contribute.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.