Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #85 Nothing says I wuv u like a hypothetical disregard of a restraining order

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not afraid to go to jail, what a load of bollox!
What exactly does she think is going to happen to the girls if she gets thrown in jail? There’s never any thought for them whatsoever! It’s ALL about Alice… her pain, her rights, her loss… it’s never about what’s best for her daughters.

You’re a lousy mother Alice - I hope they lock you up & throw away the key! You won’t get unlimited internet access in there you mad bint!!!

Reactions: 16
Alice, you've limited your comments. If you're going to search your comments to find a 2 day old one that takes a dig at Ioan so you can dig harder, at least get the most basic facts straight.

Reactions: 47
Alice reads this and thinks: "THIS IS AGAINST MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!"
Someone needs to explain the constitution to Alice. She has the freedom to say and do as she pleases so long as she doesn’t harm others. Pretty important point that she seems to ignore

Reactions: 20
It does say this, as in it was ticked to exclude handovers on the basis they were peaceful, but she will not allow him to take the girls at all. He is only allowed to see them at the house
I honestly think she's scared if he gets them he'll just keep them. After all she's done, especially with the tro, she's probably thinking if he got them he'd serve her and keep them till a hearing.

Reactions: 6
I noticed it mentions alcohol and cirrhosis of the liver.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think she's scared if he gets them he'll just keep them. After all she's done, especially with the tro, she's probably thinking if he got them he'd serve her and keep them till a hearing.
Yep. She doesn't care about them, but she doesn't want her pawns (to hurt Yo) taken away.

Reactions: 4
I just want her to brush their damn hair!

Trying to catch up. Pinch hitting one of the nieces 102 babies at 5am Monday and Tuesday! After the time change! I'm usually up and on here until 5am!

Reactions: 8
She is definitely wanting a GoFundMe account, I can’t even fathom how she could have such little self respect.
If she did I would happily pay her 1p over and until I reached a quid, just so I could post the Google drive docs of her TRO in comments over and over.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.