Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the subject of a real sense of Tattle community…

I’ve posted on these threads a handful of times, and way back when in the dizzy heights of lockdown one, I found myself embroiled in the Jack Monroe threads (honestly, while I absolutely cannot stand Jack, the Alice threads have totally turned my head. I am Tattle monogamous).

Now. I’d argue the main link there is howling narcissism. No disputing that.

But you know what else the threads have in common?

Heart. Intelligence. Compassion. Insight. Humour. People talking honestly and bravely about their own experiences. Wit. Humanity. In-thread-in-jokes that have me spitting out my coffee.

I’ve not been on the Jack thread in yonks, but this remains firm in my memory. Spoiler for a sensitive subject.

In May 2020, I was working in a hospital and worn to my bones. My living situation was uncertain, and long story short, I (briefly) considered suicide. Given that I am the child of a father who ended his own life and a narc mother, I always ruled out suicide as a) I knew how devastating it was and b) it was often threatened.

I don’t know why, but I put it on Tattle (behind a spoiler; sensible even when absolutely not). The messages I received, brimming with kindness and humanity and patience, gave me pause at a time when I needed it most.

For every news report that says this place is a hellscape, I do a lil nose-snort. It’s interesting how the most heartfelt places I see on here are the ones with narcs at their centre.

As you were, turds.
I'm so glad you were able to reach out when you needed help and that you got the love and support you deserve 💖
I hope you never feel that way again, but if you do, as @ThisishowIlivenow said, always know we're here for you too xo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to get to sleep but I’m paranoid about lying on my side now. True story.

Oh Ioan lad, what were you thinking… SMDH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck is that all about? Are those her lips or her tongue? I’m surprised she didn’t throw him over the table and mount him. Just. Gross! Poor poor Mama G. having that thing for her firstborn’s wife. 😳🤢
Proof again that she just totally overwhelmed him. Until he finally had time to come up for air while away from her and plan his break to freedom. JFC she is like a cartoonish succubus. No class, no decorum and she dares to call Bianca all kinds of names.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is that OP in the background???
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together (they only broke up a year later). She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together. She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
What!!!! Words fail me…

• Wow
Reactions: 18
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together. She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
Cheating right in front of Olivier's face! Now that's brazen and disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together (they only broke up a year later). She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
So at that point they were having an affair but she ‘pretends’ to be in character, while accompanied by the man she is cheating on? And she doesn’t understand why Ioan’s mum was less than pleased with her?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
💓
Same goes for anyone needing any help ❇
Timely reminder that if anyone needs a break from the toxic air of anything to do with Alice bleeping Evans and her crew of cunts then it’s okay to reach out on here, or take a break.

I will always listen, I will always support and if you want a hug, come here too. My kids call me “Mama Cuddles” and I have the boobs 😂

Tattle turds, you’re amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There are some unbelievably thick people following her. Asking what she’s done??? I just can’t begin to grasp how dim you would need to be to support her.

Even if you added them all together they wouldn't have enough sandwiches for a picnic! Dumbfucks:)
We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
Proud Scot and yes Malice, you are a total rocket!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Pooping demon”
I’ve lost it.

I cannot believe those pics in front of Olivier!! She’s went home with him after probably wearing the clothes he bought her. Holy tit!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.