Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Brie asked his now morning ritual question of "What has Alice done now". I told him nothing and we are talking about boobs.
He just looked at me.
Better watch the Tittle talk, Alice may get her boobs out in her next post! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
As an experiment/a roll call (now we have so many new members) and not because the narc in me wants to win the most liked post)

Can everyone viewing this post HIT LIKE
That's an interesting one cause sometimes these threads move so fast that some skip pages, therefore threads of conversations. I know myself have to be careful if I'm miles behind to not derail a thread when it's moved on from where I am. I try and invoke my lurkerdom head in that and then my dog and my man person look at me like I've lost my mind.

Or, you know,
(.) (.)
Mine =
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|°| |°|

Better watch the Tittle talk, Alice may get her boobs out in her next post! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS WHATEVER PEOPLE PRAY ON OR FOR -
DO NOT SHOW YOUR BOOBS ALICE
⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe it's just my own mess but I am so tired of the constant bashing of a 29 year old woman struggling with MS. And doubting her MS! I have two dear friends struggling with it and it's just beyond cruel to see what Alice and her FM's say about it!

Something is seriously wrong with these people. I'm looking at you Alice.

Lemme just add - I think IG and BW were told that if they wanted to take a trip that now would be a good time after the TRO was granted.

Abusers always get worse then. I know that after my ex was issued his first one, my attorney told me to not spend a night alone at home for a few days.

Not that it mattered because my ex was batshit crazy like Alice and the abuse has gone on for years. Even with him remarried.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I just put on a super hold-the-girls-hostage bra and not my usual bralette. You got me. Tits up! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Continuing the subject of a real sense of Tattle community…

I’ve posted on these threads a handful of times, and way back when in the dizzy heights of lockdown one, I found myself embroiled in the Jack Monroe threads (honestly, while I absolutely cannot stand Jack, the Alice threads have totally turned my head. I am Tattle monogamous).

Now. I’d argue the main link there is howling narcissism. No disputing that.

But you know what else the threads have in common?

Heart. Intelligence. Compassion. Insight. Humour. People talking honestly and bravely about their own experiences. Wit. Humanity. In-thread-in-jokes that have me spitting out my coffee.

I’ve not been on the Jack thread in yonks, but this remains firm in my memory. Spoiler for a sensitive subject.

In May 2020, I was working in a hospital and worn to my bones. My living situation was uncertain, and long story short, I (briefly) considered suicide. Given that I am the child of a father who ended his own life and a narc mother, I always ruled out suicide as a) I knew how devastating it was and b) it was often threatened.

I don’t know why, but I put it on Tattle (behind a spoiler; sensible even when absolutely not). The messages I received, brimming with kindness and humanity and patience, gave me pause at a time when I needed it most.

For every news report that says this place is a hellscape, I do a lil nose-snort. It’s interesting how the most heartfelt places I see on here are the ones with narcs at their centre.

As you were, turds.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
NEVER and I can’t say that strongly enough… wait…

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

D1AEA204-FCB6-453F-888A-2890FBD20CBE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

View attachment 1111628
Good lord I have never seen a man so uncomfortable in all my life.

This is like those big jumbo Tron things you have at the basketball in the US where they focus on people in the crowd and some rando thinks it's okay to snog another rando. This is what it looks like to me. Poor sod.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Continuing the subject of a real sense of Tattle community…

I’ve posted on these threads a handful of times, and way back when in the dizzy heights of lockdown one, I found myself embroiled in the Jack Monroe threads (honestly, while I absolutely cannot stand Jack, the Alice threads have totally turned my head. I am Tattle monogamous).

Now. I’d argue the main link there is howling narcissism. No disputing that.

But you know what else the threads have in common?

Heart. Intelligence. Compassion. Insight. Humour. People talking honestly and bravely about their own experiences. Wit. Humanity. In-thread-in-jokes that have me spitting out my coffee.

I’ve not been on the Jack thread in yonks, but this remains firm in my memory. Spoiler for a sensitive subject.

In May 2020, I was working in a hospital and worn to my bones. My living situation was uncertain, and long story short, I (briefly) considered suicide. Given that I am the child of a father who ended his own life and a narc mother, I always ruled out suicide as a) I knew how devastating it was and b) it was often threatened.

I don’t know why, but I put it on Tattle (behind a spoiler; sensible even when absolutely not). The messages I received, brimming with kindness and humanity and patience, gave me pause at a time when I needed it most.

For every news report that says this place is a hellscape, I do a lil nose-snort. It’s interesting how the most heartfelt places I see on here are the ones with narcs at their centre.

As you were, turds.
We got those that need it, I feel. When needs be.
I love that you have been cherished like this.

I myself today have needed a wee buoy up today and I know that if I needed more these people on here who others would disparage, will step up sometimes more than those in real life would. *for some people*

In terms of this thread, Alice has her sycophants with no accountability. Here can be quite a wave to ride but ultimately we're here for the greater good, the kids, and we are here for each other too.
💕
I hope that time you speak of has passed now but there will always be a listening ear here and people if you need it and them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1111628
I think that is the grossest thing I've ever laid eyes on.
And I've seen her posing on the bog naked.

He looked affronted and wtf.
Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
I’d put my house on that being Alice it has a sniff of her …

And it’s called freedom of speech.. I’m sick of people saying who can say what and not… if you don’t like it fck off don’t read it or listen but don’t tell me I can’t say or write something cause it offends 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jordan Peterson does a great talk on this and he’s 100% right ❤🕊💩

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1111628
I always hated their PDAs. It was so LOOK AT ME I'M SOOO SEXY AND LOOK WHO I BAGSED!!!!!

No FMs and AE, it's wasn't jealousy either. I don't expect to see a photo of BW with her tongue down his throat. She seems to have some class.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.