Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣😂🤣😂🍸🍸 I think I’ve been spiked cause this is too funny fck my ribs … and this was in 2007 .. imagine the description they’d give now if she took the same pic 🤣😂
Re: caption
Indygirl,
I fkn love you 🤣🤣🤣

Now Claudia my girl, you're gonna be giving me nightmares putting that in my mind 😂💓🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes, that was the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, when Alice and OP were still officially together (they only broke up a year later). She and Ioan were pretending here to be in their roles (totally normal thing to do btw).

So gross
Can you imagine if IG had done that at a premiere he'd taken Alice to? With Jessica Alba or something ....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I tit you not guys, I was reading through tattle and watching family guy the same time, only to find at the end one of the voices was Ioan Gruffudd 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She loses her tiny mind at Bianca’s subtle pics and she’s like this IN FRONT OF OLIVIER!
Absolutely brazen.
Proof if ever it were needed that she’s a grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cheating right in front of Olivier's face! Now that's brazen and disgusting 🤢
here they are on the same event btw
7NHpSmn.png

vs. her with Ioan

uTg7yxt.png

I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol (if Alice thinks BW liking IG pictures before they started dating was creepy, then this is a different level)

I do wonder if OP, given that he turned out gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1111838
vs. her with Ioan

View attachment 1111839
I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol

I do wonder if OP, given that he was gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)
Ioan has a guilty look on him there.

Reactions: 15
She loses her tiny mind at Bianca’s subtle pics and she’s like this IN FRONT OF OLIVIER!
Absolutely brazen.
Proof if ever it were needed that she’s a grifter.
Maybe they were swingers...hence the hedonism he referred to?

Mamma G must have been horrified when he brought that thing home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Re: caption
Indygirl,
I fkn love you 🤣🤣🤣

Now Claudia my girl, you're gonna be giving me nightmares putting that in my mind 😂💓🤣🤣🤣
You know as well some the comments on there are brutal ! Like I said what 15 years ago they were posted 😳 to me it’s like a tattle trailblazer … whatever site it was Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1111838
vs. her with Ioan

View attachment 1111839
I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol

I do wonder if OP, given that he was gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)
To get rid of her I'd wager.

Lucky him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I wonder if Mama G new about the crossover? I can’t remember what Alice called it.

Reactions: 7
I’m fairly disgusted with our Yo atm. But then I remember that he was young, inexperienced, gullible, and likely immature. And that “thing”had him in her clutches and under her spell and control. I’d like to think had he been stronger, and not passive he would have told her bye bye Alice when she gave him the marriage ultimatum. But he didn’t and now he’s been paying for it every single day since. And probably will for the rest of his life.
Still. So so glad you turned away from the dark side Yo! 🥰

Reactions: 24
Ioan has a guilty look on him there.
I was going to question what she was doing with her other hand,
Had flashbacks to other thread and his hand in his pocket...
Just feeling all kinds of sick tbh 😂

Answers my hedonism question! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1111838
vs. her with Ioan

View attachment 1111839
I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol (if Alice thinks BW liking IG pictures before they started dating was creepy, then this is a different level)

I do wonder if OP, given that he turned out gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)
That first pic, there’s a dogs head attached to her bag 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1111838
vs. her with Ioan

View attachment 1111839

Just a stab in the dark here, but do we think maybe there was a threesome going on there? And that's now why OP is gay? Or am I reaching and should probably turn off family guy because it is rotting my brain?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So at that point they were having an affair but she ‘pretends’ to be in character, while accompanied by the man she is cheating on?
Picasso was the one who introduced them, no? Maybe it's not so much "cheating" as "unloading".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You know as well some the comments on there are brutal ! Like I said what 15 years ago they were posted 😳 to me it’s like a tattle trailblazer … whatever site it was Lmao
They need to know tattle exists and it's a safe place for them to extol their vitriol for Alice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.