Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the next one…??? I’m disappointed in Ioan. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely thissss!!! I’d like to think Ioan has changed now he’s not under her control now too. “Quick Ioan there’s a camera! Kiss meee 💋!!!””
What the hell Ioan? Looks like I was right that our innocent Welsh boy was p**y drunk and lost his mind. Then once he came to his senses it was too late and she wasn’t letting her prize hunk get away. I dislike her even more than before if that is possible. Btw, in my study of narcissism I learned that female narcs frequently use sex as a tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I found it on Instagram… says it’s from Feb 2021 GQ awards… I’m not sure that’s accurate 🤷🏼‍♀️ GROSS ISNT IT!
There's absolutely no way Alice looked like that in 2021! And he was already separated from her by then! This is probably 2004 or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂
Cynical New Yorker! And not even from the city! I was thinking Alice was a nutcase years ago on Twitter! Before I knew anything about Ioan other than her snarky posts about him!

Now I want to go to Mama G's and hug her because of all the abuse she had to take from Cruella.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What the hell Ioan? Looks like I was right that our innocent Welsh boy was p**y drunk and lost his mind. Then once he came to his senses it was too late and she wasn’t letting her prize hunk get away. I dislike her even more than before if that is possible. Btw, in my study of narcissism I learned that female narcs frequently use sex as a tool.
All part of the love bombing…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found some more from that event. It was 2002.

THIS IS HOW MUCH I WUV U BABY ANGEL!!!

View attachment 1111736
She ensnared him in her web of narcissism. Nobody wanted to work with her due to her bizarre behaviour and, as a result of him being with her, his career tanked too. "I gave up my career to help him with his!" which translates to "I couldn't get any work as casting directors wouldn't touch me because I'm too much of a liability so I'm leeching off Ioan's fame and fandom now."

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone kindly linked to some old forums that Alice used to be on. I believe they were Ioan fan pages? Can that person (or someone else) kindly post the link again? I can't find it. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.