Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just my own mess but I am so tired of the constant bashing of a 29 year old woman struggling with MS. And doubting her MS! I have two dear friends struggling with it and it's just beyond cruel to see what Alice and her FM's say about it!

Something is seriously wrong with these people. I'm looking at you Alice.
That posts reminds me of the letter about her step-sister, it’s just sick, callous and vindictive. Her fans are a bunch of outcast weirdos that are as depraved as she is. I’m glad we don’t have anyone like that on here. *shudders*

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
NEVER and I can’t say that strongly enough… wait…

NEVER trust anyone who kisses with their eyes open!!! It’s just so aggressive! (As is your creepy grab of his face Alice) his body is turned away like he wants to run………

View attachment 1111628
What the duck is that all about? Are those her lips or her tongue? I’m surprised she didn’t throw him over the table and mount him. Just. Gross! Poor poor Mama G. having that thing for her firstborn’s wife. 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think that is the grossest thing I've ever laid eyes on.
And I've seen her posing on the bog naked.

He looked affronted and wtf.
Ugh.
Did you see the next one…??? I’m disappointed in Ioan. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I always hated their PDAs. It was so LOOK AT ME I'M SOOO SEXY AND LOOK WHO I BAGSED!!!!!

No FMs and AE, it's wasn't jealousy either. I don't expect to see a photo of BW with her tongue down his throat. She seems to have some class.
Absolutely thissss!!! I’d like to think Ioan has changed now he’s not under her control now too. “Quick Ioan there’s a camera! Kiss meee 💋!!!””

• Sick
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait wait wait… let me get this right…
Alice can say what she wants to who she wants and advocates freedom of speech- but everyone else must STFU?! Sure mate. Oh and I am not Australian. But I do love the Aussies very much ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
What an absolutely crappy thing to say about a person who is suffering from MS. For the first time in a long time, I'm lost for words. I try and see the stupidity and humour in most things even if they are unpleasant, uncomfortable. This is nasty shite. Who the hell would be happy to support the Alice if these are her representative of her supporters. Shitbags.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
All the things they ever accuse us of they do themselves. Apparently we make fun of Tone’s illness, say he’s lying etc etc.
She and her ilk do it constantly.
I’m the same as @KikiFromNy I’m sick of it too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All the things they ever accuse us of they do themselves. Apparently we make fun of Tone’s illness, say he’s lying etc etc.
She and her ilk do it constantly.
I’m the same as @KikiFromNy I’m sick of it too.
Thank you. And I would never make fun of Tone's kidney problems. If anything, I feel great concern that Alice dragged her ill brother into this mess and opened up his health problems.

Who the duck does that??? Though the things he says on Twitter and about tattle are fair game. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I have two nationalities and lived for decade in a third country, so congrats, it's not just Aussies over here thinking you're a twit, AE. We've got the globe covered :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We Scots think you’re a dick too, Alice.
Let’s sign in from around the globe. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.