Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1646808815823.png

So he doesn't need more time. I can't guess what is going on, maybe negotiations so it doesn't go to court? A private solution? ie a de facto collaborative settlement? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her lawyer knows a permanent restraining order will be disastrous in any court decided custody hearing. So he will try to avoid that. It will also affect her ability to earn (although she's fucked that up by her actions irrespective of any RO)

If it's same as the UK any collaborative agreement will be written up as a court order. And she will breach it (as regards custody). She will agree to whatever then ignore it or claim the kids are sick or refusing to go. Shared custody with her will be impossible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"Lifted off the train by FABMEN?"

Wtf? Have I missed something? Should I know what is a 'fabman' and do they hang around Tube stations, possibly wearing glitter catsuits? Tone? TONE?
Horseshit. Most tube stations are inaccessible, and it’s not just in and off the train, it’s the lack of lifts. And it’s stated on the bloody tube map.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you ever look at Ol Tone's likes? "He" likes fibromalgia tweets and apparently, his wife Rachel (who he met at Alice's wedding) is a narcisstic abuser? 🤔🤪

View attachment 1112268
There is no way on this planet !!! That an adult man would say ‘fab men’ in regards to being lifted off a train 😂🙌😂🤣😂
Jeez she can’t stay in character longer than a second… no wonder she gets no acting work she’s tit!!
💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emily: Targeted harrassment and fraud is a serious offense. I have informed @TattleLife of this and advised them to remove the account. Alice Evans, we know this was you. It's a serious offense and one of which I fully intend on pursuing. Too far this time Alice.

Alcatone: HAHAHAHA - Complain away. You know nothing! Pleeeease can we be friends?

This kind of confirms to me that it was AE behind the imposter using Emily's name on here. She can't stay off forums about herself. It's her MO.
Oh no I’m gutted I was TOTALLY TAKEN IN by that account! Do you think the twitter “Emily“ account is her though? She is always REALLY horrible about Alice and always calling her out on bullshit? I’m so confused! 😢

Reactions: 10
Oh no I’m gutted I was TOTALLY TAKEN IN by that account! Do you think the twitter “Emily“ account is her though? She is always REALLY horrible about Alice and always calling her out on bullshit? I’m so confused! 😢
Nah Alice couldn’t put a paragraph together like that first one off Emily 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
here they are on the same event btw
View attachment 1111838
vs. her with Ioan

View attachment 1111839
I was a kid back then, so no idea what people thought at the time, but this seems pretty insane lol (if Alice thinks BW liking IG pictures before they started dating was creepy, then this is a different level)

I do wonder if OP, given that he turned out gay, gave her the go ahead for these sort of antics to get rid of her, it's just so insanely disrespectful and it's not something she repeated later when she was with Ioan iirc (well, openly, anyway)
THE BODY LANGUAGE OF HER!!! oh my godddddd!

• Haha
  • Wow
the only thing that (virtually) guarantees you a blue check is a (approved) wikipedia article. Being the girlfriend of a c-list actor is probably not cutting it, but they are a tad random with this. There are many far more deserving out there who I know have been rejected, but again, it is a tad random.

Probably.
If she goes down the influencer path it could happen eventually. I've seen a few of those so it seems to be partly based on huge follower numbers for those kind of accounts.
Little Bunny foo foo??? Good lawd, I call my mimsy Foo Foo!!!! 🙈🙈
It was "little rabbit froo froo" when I was at school. Did someone mischievous drop the "r"s over time? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
British and NZ citizen here, signing in. The hubs, who of course gets updated on this saga, is a Yank and he’s piggybacking here and signing in too. So that’s another 3 ayes for the ‘Alice is a dick’ global survey. ☝☝☝

Even here I think he looks pretty damn good 🤭 her, not so much …
View attachment 1112036
bleeping hell I just chocked on my cornflakes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So she’s crowing about an extension on the hearing to get a permanent restraining order against her, she’s broken that and they’re gathering the evidence? Can he not submit it unless it’s been given to her lawyer or something?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1112338

So he doesn't need more time. I can't guess what is going on, maybe negotiations so it doesn't go to court? A private solution? ie a de facto collaborative settlement? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think she knows what’s gonna be made public by him at court (she’s tone for example) plus blatantly saying ‘fck off’ to the RO
And she’s seen how brilliant the turds are are getting and sharing the info .. she’s said she’ll talk now …
but she also knows they won’t publicly get involved on SM with her so she’s still trying to be cunning ( in her mind that’s spelling a sentence correctly) by pretending to be others on SM (needs to know her fans still love her ) ?
like I said I wouldn’t give bus fare to see what goes on in her pickled mind … but that’s what I think anyway - discuss 🤓🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The minute she pulled out of collaborative and went on a moaning/abuse/revenge spree she destroyed any chance of getting a decent settlement. Now it will be about giving her as little as possible and nailing her arse into a corner. If I was Anne and co that would be my objective. duck her she had her chance and she screwed them all over.

There is no way on this planet !!! That an adult man would say ‘fab men’ in regards to being lifted off a train 😂🙌😂🤣😂
Jeez she can’t stay in character longer than a second… no wonder she gets no acting work she’s tit!!
💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I think Tone liked that comment, he didn’t make it. It is an example of things he’s liked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is it possible IG lawyer isn’t available for the hearing on Friday so an extension has been granted on this basis . It seems extensions are 90 days 🤔 .
Or possibly IG is in uk for work following the visit to Mama G , so he needed it to be extended.
Alice appears to think this will work in her favour as she’s been pretty gloaty recently, but she’s a fool .The TRO has been broken several times already and she will just keep on going … keep an eye on those 🦆🦆🦆 because the 🏡 & the custody of the girls is going to have to be sorted & on going divorce proceedings. Lots can happen in 90 days 🤔

Reactions: 14
The minute she pulled out of collaborative and went on a moaning/abuse/revenge spree she destroyed any chance of getting a decent settlement. Now it will be about giving her as little as possible and nailing her arse into a corner. If I was Anne and co that would be my objective. duck her she had her chance and she screwed them all over.

I think Tone liked that comment, he didn’t make it. It is an example of things he’s liked.
Through lack of sleep and also staring endlessly at her shocking pics last night .. my eyes sadly are giving up on me 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Through lack of sleep and also staring endlessly at her shocking pics last night .. my eyes sadly are giving up on me 🤣😂
Well I was looking for a plug ( you don’t want to know what sort) when I realised you said pug 🤣

• Haha
Is it possible IG lawyer isn’t available for the hearing on Friday so an extension has been granted on this basis . It seems extensions are 90 days 🤔 .
Or possibly IG is in uk for work following the visit to Mama G , so he needed it to be extended.
Alice appears to think this will work in her favour as she’s been pretty gloaty recently, but she’s a fool .The TRO has been broken several times already and she will just keep on going … keep an eye on those 🦆🦆🦆 because the 🏡 & the custody of the girls is going to have to be sorted & on going divorce proceedings. Lots can happen in 90 days 🤔
I've decided that Ioan is clearly the new Dr Who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've decided that Ioan is clearly the new Dr Who.
If this is actually the case… combine it with Russel T. Davies back as head scriptwriter… I’d be back into watching the show faster than you could say ’Exterminate’ (haven’t watched it since the regeneration from Matt Smith to Peter Capaldi… just haven’t been able to get back into it.)

As for mAlice… she’s making 100% squirrel tit look non nutty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.