Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on this planet !!! That an adult man would say ‘fab men’ in regards to being lifted off a train 😂🙌😂🤣😂
Jeez she can’t stay in character longer than a second… no wonder she gets no acting work she’s tit!!
💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't know Ole Tone was so incapacitated he unable to get off a train. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1112338

So he doesn't need more time. I can't guess what is going on, maybe negotiations so it doesn't go to court? A private solution? ie a de facto collaborative settlement? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
i think you are all overthinking it, it's fairly common to ask for a extension despite wanting to get the RO - for the petitioner it makes no difference other than maybe getting a bit more distance between abuse and hearing, it can be pretty traumatic (even if I can see Ioan wanting a peaceful solution)

that Alice agrees to it is very telling imo, gives her 3 more months to either impress enough for him to back down or 3 more months of acting towards her crowd like she has something big. If she was as confident as she pretends she would insists of regaining her "civil rights" as soon as possible.

Her lawyer knows a permanent restraining order will be disastrous in any court decided custody hearing. So he will try to avoid that. It will also affect her ability to earn (although she's fucked that up by her actions irrespective of any RO)
exactly. and I doubt Ioan wants this either.

but I think he will find out in the next 3 months that this is inevitable sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Unless Ioan or his lawyer have an unavoidable reason not to attend they will have delayed because Alices lawyers will have grovelled for it. Bet your bottom dollar they are offering up everything Ioan has been asking for in interim negotiations. Most pertinently access to the children with no games or interference.

It doesn’t matter how badly behaved Alcky is, they have to play straight. They cannot ignore the offer to negotiate. Plus it saves the children from being exposed to more of the allegations. Ioan isn’t bitter and vengeful. He would think about the impact on the children. They are his Achilles heel and it’s why she has been bombarding his grey rock with pictures of them.

Alice is still muzzled. Even is she let’s out yelps and squeals. however they spin it her lawyers will be begging on her behalf for Ioan not to go with a PRO. They know she is on a road to being destroyed financially, legally and reputationally, they need to negotiate. They are now doing it from a very weakened position.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’d have outed him if she knew his sexual preference at that time. For what it’s worth I’m not sure if he has revealed that about himself, she certainly would have alluded to it.
I think he's bisexual. He's not said he's gay. And 'hedonism' is often used as a sort of...euphemism.

Reactions: 20
Oh, come on! I asked Mr Arctic to go night fishing on Friday so I could follow MadBetty's live streaming event (he only agreed under the condition that I keep him posted)! Damn! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't SCB a big Dr Who fan? Conflict 😬
Or does he just perve over the young female assistants?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They’re coming to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
It’s like 1 1/2 hour flight from London to Glasgow.
@unobtrusive lurker I live very near the airport if you need a lift to any of our beautiful hotels 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If this is actually the case… combine it with Russel T. Davies back as head scriptwriter… I’d be back into watching the show faster than you could say ’Exterminate’ (haven’t watched it since the regeneration from Matt Smith to Peter Capaldi… just haven’t been able to get back into it.)

As for mAlice… she’s making 100% squirrel tit look non nutty.
It would be incredible. I lost interest around Matt Smith. 9 and 10 were my favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It would be incredible. I lost interest around Matt Smith. 9 and 10 were my favourites.
David Tennant. I adore that man.
Stopped watching after he left, my youngest son was obsessed by him and wore the full suit with converse every single day. I knew his dad a bit too, lovely man.

Keeping it on topic, Ioan would be great in any capacity but especially the Dr.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
hmmmmm... 90 days - that is also about the time that the school terms ends.

RE: good time for changes for the AE / IG dynamics

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think the jeans pocket on her dress is more insulting to OP and his normally impeccable style than her playing tonsil hockey with Ioan in front of him.
I thought the exact same haha!

(not a response to the quote now, just general thoughts): Honestly, I don't think OP was that bothered about losing Alice, he was probably relieved that someone else would take her and the problem would go away.

They stayed in touch and friendly so I don't think he was particularly upset, just my take.

I don't really like the whole painting of Ioan as being this dumb babe in the woods who was spellbound by the brazen hussy Alice, he was an adult making his decisions back then just as he is now, he was with Alice because he wanted to be and it worked for him. He married her because when he weighed up losing her or marrying her, he chose to marry her (clearly it wasn't something he was thrilled about, but he still chose to do it, nobody had a gun to his head). I don't think we need to infantilise a grown man because we can't fathom the idea of choosing to be with someone like Alice.

Loads of people love the drama and excitement of being with someone like her, they get off on the ups and downs and unpredictability, the cycle of busting up and making up, she was attractive physically back then and worldly and confident, it's not hard to see why someone would want to date and be with her and it's a bit strange IMO to be feeling now, with hindsight, mad at or uncomfortable with Ioan for having been with her. He was with her for two entire decades. Clearly on some level it worked for him. Until it no longer did.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do I have a feeling Alice believes the TRO expires on Friday and she can then say and do whatever suits her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The whole Tone/Emily thing on Twitter is just bizarre. What’s “his” motivation to interact with her? She’s not going to play nice or be taken in by any olive branch, they’ve been going at her for months now and she’s never stopped showing them up.
It’s clearly not Bianca, she’s in the back of a car on her way to my house. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.