Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #82 I’d rather be an unobtrusive lurker than an Alice Evans shirker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. This is the reason: The parties and their respective attorneys have agreed ta continue the hearing 90 days.
Ah, there we go. Thanks for clarifying. I do think evidence of the TRO violations will be used then at the later date.

So, no court for me on Friday.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Nope. This is the reason: The parties and their respective attorneys have agreed ta continue the hearing 90 days.
as expected then. Interesting how Alice spun this lol

is there more in those 12 pages or is ot just formal BS?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Think we’ll hear from her insta tonight? Also gives us more time to be in attendance 😂

• Haha
as expected then. Interesting how Alice spun this lol

is there more in those 12 pages or is ot just formal BS?
It’s the request, the previously granted TRO, the notice of the March 11 court hearing, and notices of signature and service.

Last edited:
There is simply no way that she won't continue to periodically break the TRO over the next 3 months. The last few days made that very clear.
Rope given.

So the TRO has been extended for another 90 days, yes?
No. They are asking for the court date for the permanent restraining order to be delayed by 90 days. Which would necessitate extending the TRO if the court agrees.

It says this: If your court date is rescheduled, the Temporary Restraining Order (form DV-110) will remain in effect until the end of the new court date, unless otherwise ordered by the court.

Reactions: 14
If he’s the one requesting the extension so soon after filing, is there a possible strategy behind it? Like an emergency custody hearing where they think they have enough and it’s safer to have the kids out of her care before the PRO is granted?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If he’s the one requesting the extension so soon after filing, is there a possible strategy behind it? Like an emergency custody hearing where they think they have enough and it’s safer to have the kids out of her care before the PRO is granted?
it's fairly common I think. due to the nature of restraining order hearings being scheduled on short notice people often want more time
It’s not stated. My guess is it may be leverage regarding visitation and other matters. As in, if she is willing to meet him halfway he won’t pursue the PRO. but I’m just speculating.
yeah - although I doubt thats what would be stated in negotiations. it would be fairly solid proof that the petitioner doesnt really feel threatened.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone have a clue why?
What ever the reason is
1) Alice has a RO for another 3 months - not good for her if she thought she wouldnt get PRO, plus she agreed so she isn’t hopeful of not getting PRO.
2) why did Alice agree? Cos she has to do whatever Anne says now, and she has nothing.

Reactions: 15
In her own mind. 😆
She’s swapped that scarf for the hall rug 😂

My youngest loves Little Bunny foo foo.
It’s a Scottish staple the Singing Kettle 😂
Little Bunny foo foo??? Good lawd, I call my mimsy Foo Foo!!!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What ever the reason is
1) Alice has a RO for another 3 months - not good for her if she thought she wouldnt get PRO, plus she agreed so she isn’t hopeful of not getting PRO.
2) why did Alice agree? Cos she has to do whatever Anne says now, and she has nothing.
Right because if she was so loaded with evidence she would refuse and insist on clearing her good name on Friday…..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So that’s why she’s always draped herself in scarves. Thinks she looks like this still
Not to be mean (she said, about to be mean) but the scarves are considerably larger now. But credit where it's due, she was pretty back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
btw Tone's tweet is clearly a dig. "the invite was for life" is a dig towards Ioan breaking his marriage vows lol

in fairness to "Tone" his sarcasm recently serves him a lot better than the Alice-esque outbursts

Surprised that Tone was ever invited there. From my experience it's not very common to invite siblings of a daughter-in-law (unless they are kids) especially not if the relationship is bad. Does work against Alice's narrative that Ioan's mom never even tried to accept Alice

Reactions: 25
btw Tone's tweet is clearly a dig. "the invite was for life" is a dig towards Ioan breaking his marriage vows lol

in fairness to "Tone" his sarcasm recently serves him a lot better than the Alice-esque outbursts

Surprised that Tone was ever invited there. From my experience it's not very common to invite siblings of a daughter-in-law (unless they are kids) especially not if the relationship is bad. Does work against Alice's narrative that Ioan's mom never even tried to accept Alice
This is why I feel Alice made that post cos what has Tone got to do with Gill. I can not imagine Tone went over there and enjoyed her meat and 10 vege. I mean Alice refused to go did she not? I just feel that post was all Alice. Why would Tone have an issue with Gill.

Reactions: 22
Ioan has requested to postpone the hearing (not granted yet, I think - but given that Alice appears to know this for a while and his trip to the UK I guess that's just a formality)
View attachment 1112226
It may very well be strategy. He wants to give her a chance to calm down and be civil before a hugely damaging permanent restraining order is granted. He's not sticking the knife in and twisting it. He's thinking of his children and being kind to them. Their mother having a permanent restraining order on her will absolutely ruin her more than the temporary one has.

Of course, Alice will spin this in her head (as she can't shriek it on SM) as him being "scared of her telling everything and bringing him down! He's delaying the inevitable!" and she'll be giving out cryptic responses like "Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen!" as if she's Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars to everyone who asks about it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Someone doesn’t like the Australian turds…
Obviously I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'd like to understand Laydee Ratcliffe's rationale that AE can call BW anything she likes, but none of us can do the same to AE. The mental gymnastics these people go through to justify and defend an abuser is mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.